(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,591 posts
  • 635 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 27 hours ago by dnapac
  • Topic is favorited by 300 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

434474111_10231651641410717_2656043841103380976_n (resized).jpg
434187933_10231651641810727_402151276656863168_n (resized).jpg
434218025_10231651641130710_7502388332483788331_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240415-073852 (resized).png
PXL_20240414_195906192 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240414_181554907 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240414_195746420 (resized).jpg
IMG_6048 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6047 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6046 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6045 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1368 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1357 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1374 (resized).jpeg
PS Logo (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,591 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 232.
#1251 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Maybe…where can I find this…just being lazy and don’t want to watch a whole stream to find it

Here. Fast forward to 37:45 minutes in.

#1252 1 year ago

Does anybody know why the flipper coils could be making a high pitch noise when held up. It’s kinda annoying

#1253 1 year ago

Ah, ya, that wasn’t what I was listening to. I think it can be used somewhere, but I get what everyone is saying now. Not hating on the song, but maybe the placement is wrong.

#1254 1 year ago

Why not do like Godzilla did, when MB triggered, allow player to choose the music they want playing? Folks were whining about the BOC song that always played in that mode getting repetitive, so they added in alternatives you can choose

#1255 1 year ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

Potentially a break in the ground wire somewhere? Can you test continuity of the ground wire between a working switch and a non-working one on that same connector?

Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Well I figured out the issue why the launch, action, and flipper buttons were not working. I was not getting continuity from the ground wire from the harness to the right flipper.

spooky_dj good call. I had good service from Stern the one time I called them for a known issue for Munsters so I won't knock them. Also with American for support on Houdini. Gotta say though, you are the only ones on pinside willing to openly discuss issues and find solutions, especially when you are getting hammered and IMO frequently unfairly. Pinball are boutique, bespoke hand made items, and not made by the 10s of thousands or million (hence the cost) Even mass produced items have issues (Xbox red circle of death for instance). I have a brand new Samsung washer, under warranty with a bad relay and a crazy process to get it fixed (just give me a new board for Pete's sake).
I know these issues on Scooby will all get worked out by the time my number rolls around, but if I have to do some tweaking on my own, its pinball - what's new. For those at the front of the line, congrats and thank you for working through issues that will make my build and all subsequent builds better.
Spooky, thank you for putting together a great package that will only get better, and thanks for the extraordinary service and responsiveness.
Oh, and the one time I had an issue with my UM through my own bone headed actions, thank Morgan for the excellent, above and beyond support.

#1256 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

We really don't have lives outside of pinball so we take it all really serious! And personal!

Quoted from Titokombo:

SpookyLuke I'm confident you and the team don't sleep.

So what you are saying … pinball is a life force. Also, you are each a lifestyle brand. Love the passion and commitment to tracking down and choking out bugs in hardware and software.

#1257 1 year ago
Quoted from ReadyPO:

spooky_dj good call. I had good service from Stern the one time I called them for a known issue for Munsters so I won't knock them. Also with American for support on Houdini. Gotta say though, you are the only ones on pinside willing to openly discuss issues and find solutions, especially when you are getting hammered and IMO frequently unfairly. Pinball are boutique, bespoke hand made items, and not made by the 10s of thousands or million (hence the cost) Even mass produced items have issues (Xbox red circle of death for instance). I have a brand new Samsung washer, under warranty with a bad relay and a crazy process to get it fixed (just give me a new board for Pete's sake).
I know these issues on Scooby will all get worked out by the time my number rolls around, but if I have to do some tweaking on my own, its pinball - what's new. For those at the front of the line, congrats and thank you for working through issues that will make my build and all subsequent builds better.
Spooky, thank you for putting together a great package that will only get better, and thanks for the extraordinary service and responsiveness.
Oh, and the one time I had an issue with my UM through my own bone headed actions, thank Morgan for the excellent, above and beyond support.

See my last post on previous page to see what the issue was

#1258 1 year ago

So anyone have an idea where the black ground wire from the right flipper switch ties into? I don’t see any area where it was soldered to on the left side of the cabinet, can anyone possibly look for me?

I am thinking the left flipper switch possibly but not sure. Also coin mech switches are not working. So I will try to see where that ground wire ties into. Wish I had a schematic. Thanks for any help.

#1259 1 year ago

R&M has been moved to the second arcade…our mancave…and we are now ready for Scooby!

Looks so empty without 3 pins…but soon will be filled.

19FF8B47-D586-4CB6-A63F-176C8E3AE2F0 (resized).jpeg19FF8B47-D586-4CB6-A63F-176C8E3AE2F0 (resized).jpeg
#1260 1 year ago

So anyone have an idea where the black ground wire from the right flipper switch ties into? I don’t see any area where it was soldered to on the left side of the cabinet, can anyone possibly look for me?
I am thinking the left flipper switch possibly but not sure. Also coin mech switches are not working. So I will try to see where that ground wire ties into. Wish I had a schematic. Thanks for any help.

Well figured it out, it goes to the left flipper ground switch. There was not any extra solder on the ground switch or pieces of wire from where it broke away from to give me a clue it went there. Apparently it was not held on by much

#1261 1 year ago

There's a fighting game that came out a couple years ago (Guilty Gear Strive) and it has a mostly rock/metal soundtrack, all original themes for each character, but they all have lyrics.

It drives me nuts, because I get really tired of hearing them constantly, and it's not even a game I play, I just watch it. It's the lyrics, the music otherwise is fine.

When talking to other people about it I've found that it seems like there are two basic types of people: those who it just straight up doesn't bother, it's just background music to them, and those like me who can't stop hyper focusing on the lyrics. I can't hear songs and not pay attention to the lyrics. If it's an instrumental it's so much easier to vibe out.

Maybe it's just my brain being like that, but I know I'm not alone. I'll get the Scooby theme ear wormed in my head. I don't even like Foo Fighters really and their damn catchy songs have been doing the same thing to me from just checking the streams.

I know the Scooby theme needs to be in the game. But if I owned it I would go mad hearing it 10+ times a night as we played and started multiball. The same with the Captain's theme, which is cute, but not something I can hear repeatedly.

My utterly anecdotal guess is that the people who don't mind just aren't as sensitive to lyrical content, and those who are complaining are more like me and find it hard to ignore, and thus faster to be tired of.

#1262 1 year ago

I respect you @aurich…but why are you putting this on the club thread? It’s not constructive criticism…this should be in the hype thread. If you don’t agree,
Why?

#1263 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I respect you Aurich…but why are you putting this on the club thread? It’s not constructive criticism…this should be in the hype thread. If you don’t agree,
Why?

Have to agree with you. I also got the action button, launch button, and right flipper working. Now just waiting for my wife to come play the first game!

EC66E1C5-9228-4168-A486-AD2344B434CA (resized).jpegEC66E1C5-9228-4168-A486-AD2344B434CA (resized).jpeg
#1264 1 year ago

Have to agree with you. I also got the action button, launch button, and right flipper working. Now just waiting for my wife to come play the first game!

You’ve been though a lot..and deserve some good play!

#1265 1 year ago

Have to agree with you. I also got the action button, launch button, and right flipper working. Now just waiting for my wife to come play the first game![quoted image]

If the pin is finally working for you please give us an update after a few games. We have all been following along the BK Scooby Doo drama and would be great to see a few shots of your family and especially your daughter playing this game and smiling and finally enjoying it!

#1266 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

R&M has been moved to the second arcade…our mancave…and we are now ready for Scooby!
Looks so empty without 3 pins…but soon will be filled.

Too nice of an area to be working on Scooby

#1267 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

You’ve been though a lot..and deserve some good play!

Thanks buddy. Definitely been a fun few days working on it plus my daughters surgery. Glad I have the skills to do it.

#1268 1 year ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

If the pin is finally working for you please give us an update after a few games. We have all been following along the BK Scooby Doo drama and would be great to see a few shots of your family and especially your daughter playing this game and smiling and finally enjoying it!

Coming shortly. Question has the shaker motor not been coded into the game yet? Shaker was tested in coil test and works. Menu has the shaker on. But hasn’t come on while game is playing.

And the right upper flipper on the upper playfield is down a bit too low and the ball gets stuck. Also during game start and launch button LED lights are not on. So not sure that’s a code issue or not also.

#1269 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Too nice of an area to be working on Scooby

Must be nice to see the future…lol

C7917D42-104E-481B-BCAB-D08BF487EC5B.gifC7917D42-104E-481B-BCAB-D08BF487EC5B.gif
#1270 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

There's a fighting game that came out a couple years ago (Guilty Gear Strive) and it has a mostly rock/metal soundtrack, all original themes for each character, but they all have lyrics.
It drives me nuts, because I get really tired of hearing them constantly, and it's not even a game I play, I just watch it. It's the lyrics, the music otherwise is fine.
When talking to other people about it I've found that it seems like there are two basic types of people: those who it just straight up doesn't bother, it's just background music to them, and those like me who can't stop hyper focusing on the lyrics. I can't hear songs and not pay attention to the lyrics. If it's an instrumental it's so much easier to vibe out.
Maybe it's just my brain being like that, but I know I'm not alone. I'll get the Scooby theme ear wormed in my head. I don't even like Foo Fighters really and their damn catchy songs have been doing the same thing to me from just checking the streams.
I know the Scooby theme needs to be in the game. But if I owned it I would go mad hearing it 10+ times a night as we played and started multiball. The same with the Captain's theme, which is cute, but not something I can hear repeatedly.
My utterly anecdotal guess is that the people who don't mind just aren't as sensitive to lyrical content, and those who are complaining are more like me and find it hard to ignore, and thus faster to be tired of.

Start a band or start making music. It’s healing and can get these loops outta ur head. Ymmv. I’m a composer so I guess I’m used to hearing one measure a thousand times. I do know I’m victim of this when I’m playing TMNT though, lol.

#1271 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

It’s not constructive criticism

I beg to differ. People are complaining about the music. Here, and in the comments during Karl’s stream.

I’m suggesting that some people may be more sensitive to songs with lyrics.

Offering instrumental choices, alternating instrumental and lyric versions, making the second loop of a song during multiball the instrumental version, there are lots of ways to provide ways that might make people happier.

Godzilla, the king of Pinside, offered an alternate multiball song for the same reasons.

Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Start a band or start making music. It’s healing and can get these loops outta ur head.

I’ve released multiple albums. I love making music.

I can listen to the same loop for a long time happily, which is why I’m trying to suggest lyrical content can be more polarizing for some.

#1272 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I beg to differ. People are complaining about the music. Here, and in the comments during Karl’s stream.
I’m suggesting that some people may be more sensitive to songs with lyrics.
Offering instrumental choices, alternating instrumental and lyric versions, making the second loop of a song during multiball the instrumental version, there are lots of ways to provide ways that might make people happier.
Godzilla, the king of Pinside, offered an alternate multiball song for the same reasons.

I’ve released multiple albums. I love making music.
I can listen to the same loop for a long time happily, which is why I’m trying to suggest lyrical content can be more polarizing for some.

I stand corrected…I see where you are coming from. I hope I haven’t offended…all is good.

#1273 1 year ago
Quoted from ManBarePig:

Does anybody know why the flipper coils could be making a high pitch noise when held up. It’s kinda annoying

If it's more of a buzz - vibration. Tighten the flipper plate, or put small rubber pieces at each end of the coil. If it's more of a whine like an old tube TV/CRT, coil whine. About all you can do is change the coil.

I think it's more coil buzz, having not heard it, though. Much more common.

#1274 1 year ago

There are quite a few good tracks that would have to be licensed, but could be used to make the music less repetitive. There could also be versions that are extended by a musician for hire with additional instrumental segments to lengthen them. The Scooby Zombie island one, especially, has some nice uptempo tracks.

Newer scooby zombie island songs

Classic Scooby chase songs:

#1275 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If it's more of a buzz - vibration. Tighten the flipper plate, or put small rubber pieces at each end of the coil. If it's more of a whine like an old tube TV/CRT, coil whine. About all you can do is change the coil.

No, it's definitely a very high-pitched whine. Mine does it as well, and I 've read of a few others stating the same.

#1276 1 year ago
Quoted from MattElder:

No, it's definitely a very high-pitched whine. Mine does it as well, and I 've read of a few others stating the same.

I'm flying blind until I get mine, but is it coming from the speakers? Or the power supply? Or The Warden board? Or can you hear it better with your ear closer to the flipper coil?

Speaking of The Warden, can someone take a nice, high res picture of it and post it with "no rescaling" selected when they add the pic so pinside doesn't compress it?

#1277 1 year ago
Quoted from MattElder:

My upper left flipper buzzes loud also. I believe it’s the left. Also adjusting the right upper flipper it was too low.

What Allen key is used to hold the bolt still while I tighten the lock nut?

And will ask again, is anyone’s shaker going off during the game, or the start button or launch button turning off during a game but comes back on when game is over? Shaker is on in settings and works doing cool test.

#1278 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yea all 4 flippers on my Scooby doo are making this high pitch whine.. (defiantly not a buzz) sorta like I’m getting a hearing test. The YouTube video below demonstrates the noise when he has the flippers held up.

#1279 1 year ago
Quoted from ManBarePig:

Yea all 4 flippers on my Scooby doo are making this high pitch whine.. (defiantly not a buzz) sorta like I’m getting a hearing test. The YouTube video below demonstrates the noise when he has the flippers held up.

Sounds like RF interference, but hard to tell because the game music/fx keep masking it in that video.

I would unplug the speakers and see if you still hear it. That would remove or confirm RF interference as the cause of the sound.

#1280 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Sounds like RF interference, but hard to tell because the game music/fx keep masking it in that video.
I would unplug the speakers and see if you still hear it. That would remove or confirm RF interference as the cause of the sound.

Just checked and made a video of my own inside the cab 100% from the flipper coils and i had the speakers off and amp powered down....

#1281 1 year ago
Quoted from ManBarePig:

Just checked and made a video of my own inside the cab 100% from the flipper coils and i had the speakers off and amp powered down....

I'd be interested to hear that with the hold line desoldered (or with that pin unplugged if there's a connector those wires coming off the coil go to) to see if it's the main or hold coils or both that are causing the sound. If it's both with hold unplugged or unsoldered, you should get the sound briefly, then nothing. If it's hold you should get nothing at all with the hold desoldered. I'm guessing the hold.

#1282 1 year ago
Quoted from ManBarePig:

My hope this is something that code can easily fix. Like adjusting power to coils or frequency of signal. But I don’t know.

#1283 1 year ago

That noise would drive me crazy. I have high hope for this game, but this is getting tough seeing all of these issues.

#1284 1 year ago

Hey all!! (it's true that we never sleep btw). The whine is likely from the PWM controlling the flippers. Some coils/mechs will just sing louder than others, depending on part tolerances and such. If it's bothersome, I can add a menu option to change the period of that signal to something that either doesn't resonate, or is less annoying.

The start and launch buttons only flash in attract mode right now, however the next code update will have them working in-game (start flashes if you have credits and player spots, and the launch button will flash if there's a ball in the shooter lane (i.e. tells you if your shooter lane switch is active)). By the way, hitting the launch button when there is no ball in the shooter lane will lock which villain you have selected during the base clue-finding mode (I call it the "get a clue" mode). So if you rip that left spinner, if you can time it right, you can lock in which case you want to visit next!

(ps BallyKISS1978 make sure you're on the latest code! (currently v2023.02.25.00))
And currently the shaker fires during unmask hurry-ups, when your bravery is running low in a case (villain mode), and I think, bashing cutler's helmet during the cutler case mode (I'll have to double check that last one). We'll continue to add it in more places (certain jackpots, for example) in future updates!

Regarding all comments about the music; we definitely hear what you're saying. There will be more original music by Count D to come (he made all the villain mode soundtracks!), and we'll include options in the service menu that I think will satisfy most preferences regarding which songs you'll hear in game.

#1285 1 year ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

If it's bothersome, I can add a menu option to change the period of that signal to something that either doesn't resonate, or is less annoying.

That would be awesome if you could!

Really appreciate the immediacy of the work being done here guys, it certainly reassures this buyer.

#1286 1 year ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

Hey all!! (it's true that we never sleep btw). The whine is likely from the PWM controlling the flippers. Some coils/mechs will just sing louder than others, depending on part tolerances and such. If it's bothersome, I can add a menu option to change the period of that signal to something that either doesn't resonate, or is less annoying.
The start and launch buttons only flash in attract mode right now, however the next code update will have them working in-game (start flashes if you have credits and player spots, and the launch button will flash if there's a ball in the shooter lane (i.e. tells you if your shooter lane switch is active)). By the way, hitting the launch button when there is no ball in the shooter lane will lock which villain you have selected during the base clue-finding mode (I call it the "get a clue" mode). So if you rip that left spinner, if you can time it right, you can lock in which case you want to visit next!
(ps BallyKISS1978 make sure you're on the latest code! (currently v2023.02.25.00))
And currently the shaker fires during unmask hurry-ups, when your bravery is running low in a case (villain mode), and I think, bashing cutler's helmet during the cutler case mode (I'll have to double check that last one). We'll continue to add it in more places (certain jackpots, for example) in future updates!
Regarding all comments about the music; we definitely hear what you're saying. There will be more original music by Count D to come (he made all the villain mode soundtracks!), and we'll include options in the service menu that I think will satisfy most preferences regarding which songs you'll hear in game.

Awesome!! Thank you so much for the reply. Thank you for working so hard on this. My friend is a software engineer and it’s not easy. We got to finally play Scooby today and love it!

Thank you again so much and I hope you get some rest. Awesome job on code so far.

#1287 1 year ago

That’s good news because that is loud. I tried this on my other games and no noise like that is coming from inside the cabinet when the door is open. Most of these will be in a home with only a few games on or just one. It’s not like an arcade where you have the little annoyances drowned out. Here is to hoping #238 has no issues.

#1288 1 year ago

OK, one other issue this weekend at Pinball Gallery (and I know this has happened to other SD owners):

Ball Stuck on top of Scooby Snack drop targets, wedged under wire ramps

This is REALLY a problem, as these target banks cannot self-drop, so no ball search will release them, have to take the glass off

Shown in pic in Red

I have a possible solution: a clear plastic ball guard, maybe flat, maybe angled, that will deflect a ball away when this happens

Possible mount points are shown in Yellow (note - on the ring of the habitrail, not where the ball travels)

Thoughts?

RussM

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1289 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

OK, one other issue this weekend at Pinball Gallery (and I know this has happened to other SD owners):
Ball Stuck on top of Scooby Snack drop targets, wedged under wire ramps
This is REALLY a problem, as these target banks cannot self-drop, so no ball search will release them, have to take the glass off
Shown in pic in Red
I have a possible solution: a clear plastic ball guard, maybe flat, maybe angled, that will deflect a ball away when this happens
Possible mount points are shown in Yellow (note - on the ring of the habitrail, not where the ball travels)
Thoughts?
RussM
[quoted image]

Right now the drop targets come back up automatically allowing this to happen. We are going to change it so that you have to hit the VUK behind the drops for them to reset which will not allow this to happen. No worries

#1290 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Right now the drop targets come back up automatically allowing this to happen. We are going to change it so that you have to hit the VUK behind the drops for them to reset which will not allow this to happen. No worries

Could this not still happen in multiball when more than one ball is active on the playfield?

RM

#1291 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Could this not still happen in multiball when more than one ball is active on the playfield?
RM

It could indeed however with the need for you to shoot 1 ball in the VUK at the exact same time as you shoot another over top of the drops the odds would be dramatically decreased and I'm betting it would become incredibly rare. To alleviate it completely in multiball my thoughts are we could require a ball to be locked in both apron locks to reset them and get more scooby snacks during multiball. The rules guys will cleanup those ideas and make them work nicely with scoring etc and do the right thing. However there are several solutions available so we will get it taken care of

#1292 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

It could indeed however with the need for you to shoot 1 ball in the VUK at the exact same time as you shoot another over top of the drops the odds would be dramatically decreased and I'm betting it would become incredibly rare. To alleviate it completely in multiball my thoughts are we could require a ball to be locked in both apron locks to reset them and get more scooby snacks during multiball. The rules guys will cleanup those ideas and make them work nicely with scoring etc and do the right thing. However there are several solutions available so we will get it taken care of

Fair enough.

RussM

#1293 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

It's Sunday, Luke.

Go take Morgan to brunch or something fun.

Or go shoot something.

#1294 1 year ago

Thanks buddy. Definitely been a fun few days working on it plus my daughters surgery. Glad I have the skills to do it.

I feel sorry for the people who don't have the "skills/know how" but in this hobby you need to learn them regardless of buying used or NIB.

#1295 1 year ago

I see your point. However at these prices everything should work out of the box. These are not issues that happen “during shipping”. I have had my fair share of problem pins and it appears to me that at least Stern has been a lot better and ironically I’ve never had an issue with CGC or API.

#1296 1 year ago
Quoted from adborto:

I see your point. However at these prices everything should work out of the box. These are not issues that happen “during shipping”. I have had my fair share of problem pins and it appears to me that at least Stern has been a lot better and ironically I’ve never had an issue with CGC or API.

I 100% agree that QC needs to be priority #1 before a being boxed & shipped from any company. I could care less if I have to wait a few extra days/ a week for shipment knowing that my
10K pin is being played and inspected top to bottom. Spooky is always on the top of the list when it comes to customer support.

#1297 1 year ago
Quoted from adborto:

If you want something that works perfectly pinball is not the hobby for you. Yes prices continue to rise but I've had issues with every new game I've ever bought, WOZRR - let's talk about the LED system, Houdini - scoop and power supply, GOTG - breaks the orb plastic and drop target issues. I could continue but it's part of the charm of this hobby in a weird way.

#1298 1 year ago

I just wanted to say Thank You to the Spooky Crew for their engagement here.
I build homes for a living and as hard as I may try I have never built a perfect one yet. Having the courage to take the punches here and keep your heads up take brass balls and a thick skin.
I applaud their efforts and as long as they keep this level of attention, I will have their backs!

#1299 1 year ago

I’ve been in the hobby since 1997. I know exactly what you are talking about and I knew someone would make this argument. At some point you need to find a way to make a *new* game without so many issues out of the box. To each their own I suppose and that is perfectly fine.

#1300 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinbolls:

I was trying to say something similar to having the best college football team go against the worst NFL team. It's not a fair comparison.

Yet the game costs 10k all the same.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

7,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 26.50
$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,450 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 425.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
Pinbald Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,591 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 232.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all/page/26 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.