(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,653 posts
  • 635 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by Pinstym
  • Topic is favorited by 299 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6192 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
ring (resized).jpg
IMG_3763 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0069 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6427 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240419_230300967 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_230352522 (resized).jpg
IMG_3942 (resized).png
IMG_2054 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1352 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0426 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8879 (resized).jpeg
434474111_10231651641410717_2656043841103380976_n (resized).jpg
434187933_10231651641810727_402151276656863168_n (resized).jpg
434218025_10231651641130710_7502388332483788331_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,653 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 234.
#51 1 year ago
Quoted from u2sean:

All setup and ready for everyone! Got a few games in on it, and it’s really well polished so far! Flow, light show, audio, callouts, and improved menu and settings really make it the best Spooky to date! I’m really looking forward to getting some time in on it!

OK, that's it. I am flying out to Wisconsin this weekend.

#52 1 year ago

Bug and I are going to swing up in a couple hours and hang out. Hope to catch some of you guys there!

#53 1 year ago
Quoted from u2sean:

All setup and ready for everyone! Got a few games in on it, and it’s really well polished so far! Flow, light show, audio, callouts, and improved menu and settings really make it the best Spooky to date! I’m really looking forward to getting some time in on it!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Bottom line....the game just looks damn cool.

#54 1 year ago
Quoted from u2sean:

Congrats! Thats awesome to see one set up officially! Can't wait #851 SDCE!

#55 1 year ago

#95 here…hurry up and take my money

#56 1 year ago
Quoted from u2sean:

giphy (12).gifgiphy (12).gif
#57 1 year ago

I have to say that I agree with PinFever this thread should have been locked it was started 5 days before anything shipped and as he says it does seem like one rule for some but not all. It should have been BallyKISS1978 thread to start he has been cheerleading this game for a long time. Glad to see an operator got a machine but he makes a single post in the hype thread....I hope it's not like the original Bond thread where the OP bails after a few days.
Shame Shame Shame!

#59 1 year ago

Eh, who cares. The games are shipping, the club has started. Who cares who started it.

We all need a life at this point if we want to squabble over who started this thread.

#60 1 year ago

Dang Jiz!

#61 1 year ago

Congrats Madison Pinball!

#62 1 year ago

I'm gonna drive over and comment on your font stroke colors!

#63 1 year ago

Typically I thought it was whoever got the pinball machine in their possession first. I don't think #32 BallyKiss1978 would meet that criteria. Even if it was to the first home use only pinball.

Quoted from Red_Devils:

I have to say that I agree with PinFever this thread should have been locked it was started 5 days before anything shipped and as he says it does seem like one rule for some but not all. It should have been BallyKISS1978 thread to start he has been cheerleading this game for a long time. Glad to see an operator got a machine but he makes a single post in the hype thread....I hope it's not like the original Bond thread where the OP bails after a few days.
Shame Shame Shame!

#64 1 year ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Shame Shame Shame!

I really appreciate your kind words. Yeah I am kinda disappointed and was hoping to start this thread. Some of you know my family’s situation and know how much this game means to my family and I. And I have been hyping Scooby even before Spooky announced Halloween and up to and after the official announcement here and on Facebook.

Does suck an operator makes one post on hype thread then starts owners thread. If it wasn’t me I would want someone who loves Scooby, the theme, and the game. Not just putting it in their line up in their arcade. Been a fan since the early 70’s.

All good and excited for everyone to get their games. Have a good weekend everyone.

#65 1 year ago

Half of the club threads are started by someone who doesn't have their game yet, or started by a person who then sells the pin 1 month later. Not sure why people think its a big deal to be the club thread starter. Does Robin supply special jackets or hats or something?

#66 1 year ago

u2sean was premature, but by post #16, MikeS had SD it in his possession and he set it up at an arcade. That is the definition of who should start a thread. I’m glad the mad race has begun.
F1F15F40-FA43-47D8-A95D-28ECA29935D3.jpegF1F15F40-FA43-47D8-A95D-28ECA29935D3.jpeg

#67 1 year ago

I find it strange to care who starts the thread

#68 1 year ago

Yep, can we just talk about the fuckin' game. I feel like I'm in grade school listening to some of you.

#69 1 year ago

Grown men crying about who started a thread lol

#70 1 year ago

No shit! I 15th that thought!

#71 1 year ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Grown men crying about who started thread lol

Zoinks! Agree.
Like, get a grip Scoob!
Get happy new owners - congrats!

7A9E423B-23CD-4A4B-B263-23B0E2DA47F9 (resized).jpeg7A9E423B-23CD-4A4B-B263-23B0E2DA47F9 (resized).jpeg

#72 1 year ago
Quoted from u2sean:

Damn that thing looks beautiful in the lineup!

#73 1 year ago

I am posting Hilton onto Pinside

PXL_20230218_015528131 (resized).jpgPXL_20230218_015528131 (resized).jpg
#74 1 year ago
Quoted from benheck:

[quoted image]

This is perfect!!

#75 1 year ago

Damn! Wish we were there…have fun!!

#76 1 year ago

Please say ballykiss got his game. Dude is the number one spooky fan and really excited. It will make his life complete. I think he is number 32 or something.

#77 1 year ago

Spooky is the best! Great pics of Scooby at I/O in Madison. Looking forward to a trip that direction in a few weeks perhaps. Made that same trip September ‘21 to play Halloween for the first time. If not, then Southland Lanes in Middleburg Heights, Ohio. Don’t think we’ll be able to postpone play until delivery of our game. The itch is to great. Haha. AND while Spooky is actively taking care of Scooby business, Morgan, Luke, and team made certain we received Halloween replacement parts (coin door, back box hinge) which arrived today! Talk about customer service! AND LUKE, BUG, MORGAN TRAVEL TO I/O FOR SCOOBY’S FIRST NIGHT OUT. Forever a Spooky fan! Loving Halloween and can’t wait to shoot that first Scooby ball!

#78 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Does suck an operator makes one post on hype thread then starts owners thread. If it wasn’t me I would want someone who loves Scooby, the theme, and the game. Not just putting it in their line up in their arcade. Been a fan since the early 70’s.
All good and excited for everyone to get their games. Have a good weekend everyone.

If you knew U2Sean this would be comical. Sean is a huge Scooby Doo Fan and has a personal game on order in addition to this game which is for the business. He is also one of the most passionate and knowledgable collectors I've known in the 18 years I've been collecting. The only reason he and the other Madison Pinball guys started routing games was because they wanted more pinball on location to share with others. Before Madison Pinball there was only a handful of mostly broken down games to play in this city. He's exactly the kind of guy that should be starting owners threads.

#79 1 year ago

So, who’s played it?????

#80 1 year ago

Following….

#81 1 year ago

THIS! I need to hear from people who got to play it

Quoted from cooked71:

So, who’s played it?????

#82 1 year ago

They are busy playing it

#83 1 year ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

I have to say that I agree with PinFever this thread should have been locked it was started 5 days before anything shipped and as he says it does seem like one rule for some but not all. It should have been BallyKISS1978 thread to start he has been cheerleading this game for a long time.

Y'all grown adults are complaining about who gets to own a forum thread?? Go play some Scooby.

#84 1 year ago
Quoted from benheck:

[quoted image]

Pushin' his nipple like a coin reject button...

Hi Hilton, congrats on getting Scoob on location!

#85 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

THIS! I need to hear from people who got to play it

Looking forward, myself, to some “in the wild” game play video and player feedback. Expecting this to be a game that can thoroughly be appreciated by more accomplished and skilled players as well as this players that love to play pinball but may not necessarily be that skilled (like me). Going to be following the reviews starting with those earliest ones from O/I…love the anticipation…

#86 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

They are busy playing it

About ready to make that 6 hour trip. Haha. Already talking about clearing our calendars in the next week uggh!

#87 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I really appreciate your kind words. Yeah I am kinda disappointed and was hoping to start this thread. Some of you know my family’s situation and know how much this game means to my family and I. And I have been hyping Scooby even before Spooky announced Halloween and up to and after the official announcement here and on Facebook.

Kinda seems like your beating a dead “anything”. I messaged you with kind words about your situation when you were getting “Halloween”. Now we’re way down the road, mimicking the past. You we’re saying the same things back then, which is fine, but to carry it on through space and time is belittling to your own soul.
My wife has had a total proctocolectomy, overy cancer, brain surgery, you name it! Point is, I’m not feeling sorry for myself on a pinball thread over and over!
Move up and on. I wish you the best!!

#88 1 year ago

Well, so far the answer to "Scooby-Doo where are you?" is Madison, Wisconsin.
Looks like a lot of fun. Hope everyone there is having a great time!

#89 1 year ago

I kind of feel the same way since I have followed him on Halloween as well. In every thread it tells everyone about being #32 and if you say anything about it claims “you’re jealous.” It all comes across as weird IMHO.

Quoted from Billygrippo:

Kinda seems like your beating a dead “anything”. I messaged you with kind words about your situation when you were getting “Halloween”. Now we’re way down the road, mimicking the past. You were saying the same things back then, which is fine, but to carry it on through space and time is belittling to your own soul.
My wife has had a total proctocolectomy, overy cancer, brain surgery, you name it! Point is, I’m not feeling sorry for myself on a pinball thread over and over!
Move up and on. I wish you the best!!

#90 1 year ago
Quoted from Jigz:

Yep, can we just talk about the fuckin' game. I feel like I'm in grade school listening to some of you.

Agreed. First one of the best threads on Pinside gets locked down cause people can't just leave something be (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-of-pinside-threads), and now a bunch of grown-ass guys are arguing over who started a thread? Good holy fucking hell.

If I was the first to get my game, I'd be too busy unpacking and enjoying it before giving a shit who TF started a thread here.

#91 1 year ago

Ready to wake up tomorrow and see all the posts from people who played it tonight, have a beer for me but also get your asses up in the morning and let us know if it was fun. Haha

#92 1 year ago

Can’t wait till summer! Should be getting mine then.

#93 1 year ago

I played the one in Madison yesterday. The game is a lot of fun. The animations are beautiful, the call outs are great. I enjoyed the flow and layout. It took me a couple of center ramp shots to figure out how to keep the ball on the upper playfield, but then it was easy enough to do. Overall, really fun game!

Congratulations spooky for getting this out the door and for making a really fun game!

#94 1 year ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

It took me a couple of center ramp shots to figure out how to keep the ball on the upper playfield, but then it was easy enough to do.

Is it more than holding in the left flipper button to activate the upper left flipper/diverter?

#95 1 year ago

Well we got one report from the first night of playing, thanx @kingpingames. Here’s to getting more feedback today.

#96 1 year ago

Congrats on #2!

Am excited to put ours together on Monday!

#97 1 year ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

Is it more than holding in the left flipper button to activate the upper left flipper/diverter?

No, it's just remembering to do that. I kept dropping the left flipper waiting to flip once the ball was up there. Just need to get in the habit of making sure I hold the left flipper as soon as I shoot up the middle (regardless of which lower flipper I use to do that).

#98 1 year ago

We are remodeling my girlfriends sons room and stumbled on this thing

20230218_101207 (resized).jpg20230218_101207 (resized).jpg
#99 1 year ago
Quoted from mjg417:

We are remodeling my girlfriends sons room and stumbled on this thing
[quoted image]

Looks like the Tamiya lunchbox. Cool truck!

#100 1 year ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

Looks like the Tamiya lunchbox. Cool truck!

You are correct she said .they built it in 2020 and took 6 hours .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

9,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ypsilanti, MI
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 385.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

7,450 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
HurryUpPinball

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Fargo, ND
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Northport, NY
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
HurryUpPinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Lermods

$ 29.00
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

There are 11,653 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 234.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.