(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,653 posts
  • 635 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by Pinstym
  • Topic is favorited by 299 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6192 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
ring (resized).jpg
IMG_3763 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0069 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6427 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240419_230300967 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_230352522 (resized).jpg
IMG_3942 (resized).png
IMG_2054 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1352 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0426 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8879 (resized).jpeg
434474111_10231651641410717_2656043841103380976_n (resized).jpg
434187933_10231651641810727_402151276656863168_n (resized).jpg
434218025_10231651641130710_7502388332483788331_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,653 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 234.
#851 1 year ago
Quoted from La4s:

I am happy that Spooky is addressing all these concerns, makes me confident in my game purchase. It is easy to add an extra 12 inches of wire to a loom, and adjust the torque on a screwdriver. This forum should not be the first time Spooky sees or hears of these issues. Owners should be going through the proper customer support channels to get help with their issues. The amount of time it takes to make these posts could have been spent sending Spooky's customer support an email with the pictures and description of the issues. Allow Spooky time to address and resolve the issues before "blasting" them with all these issues on a hobbyist forum.
When I have an issue with a product or service, I go to the companies customer support first. Only after my issue has been addressed/resolved do I leave a review with my good or bad experiences. It is hard to understand the tone of words in written form, but the back and forth about the wireform felt heated and never would have happened if customer support was contacted directly on the phone during working business hours. Good on Spooky for contiinuing to check these forums even after they have gone home for the day. SpookyLuke Make sure you take some time away from the forum and enjoy your evenings after working 12-14 hour days. The same problem will be waiting for you in the morning.

I agree with everything you said here except the part about adding 12" of wire to a harness. I will not and should not be expected to cut the main harness and solder in an extra foot of wire on the main harness of a brand new machine. One wire? Ok, i can do that. 15, 20 or more wires? No sir, not going there. That being said, I'm certain Spooky will remedy that situation based on the level of support I've seen here so far.

EDIT: and for the record, here's a pic of my work desk right now as we speak....

20230301_095327 (resized).jpg20230301_095327 (resized).jpg
#852 1 year ago

Personally I want the job of rolling pinballs through all the wire-form ramps prior to installation.
Sounds like a job i am qualified for.

#853 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I agree with everything you said here except the part about adding 12" of wire to a harness. I will not and should not be expected to cut the main harness and solder in an extra foot of wire on the main harness of a brand new machine. One wire? Ok, i can do that. 15, 20 or more wires? No sir, not going there. That being said, I'm certain Spooky will remedy that situation based on the level of support I've seen here so far.
EDIT: and for the record, here's a pic of my work desk right now as we speak....
[quoted image]

I think he meant it’s easy for Spooky to address it going forward

#854 1 year ago

I was refering to Spooky correcting the cable length on future machines. I agree that I would not expect a customer to swap an entire harness. A single cable could easily have an extension made and sent to the customer.

#855 1 year ago

We are looking into it today. As all of the other games the harness has been long enough I'm suspecting it's just got extra zip ties eating up slack. I think maybe when an employee was cleaning up the wiring and zip tying it to be tubed up they may have just zip tied wrong hopefully.

#856 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

We are looking into it today. As all of the other games the harness has been long enough I'm suspecting it's just got extra zip ties eating up slack. I think maybe when an employee was cleaning up the wiring and zip tying it to be tubed up they may have just zip tied wrong hopefully.

Sounds like we have a mystery to solve!

#857 1 year ago

69 shipping out today. So pumped for this game!! It’s making a long journey to AZ!

#858 1 year ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Sounds like we have a mystery to solve!

....those meddling Pinsiders....

#859 1 year ago
Quoted from Pugster:

I think he meant it’s easy for Spooky to address it going forward

Quoted from La4s:

I was refering to Spooky correcting the cable length on future machines. I agree that I would not expect a customer to swap an entire harness. A single cable could easily have an extension made and sent to the customer.

Gotcha, I just read it wrong. Yes, it's an easy fix on Spookys end if it's even a common problem in the first place. Sorry for the mix up.

Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I'll bet that's the issue as well. My job involves making wiring harnesses and lighting kits for motorcycles. Easy to get happy with the zip ties sometimes.

#860 1 year ago

Gotcha, I just read it wrong. Yes, it's an easy fix on Spookys end if it's even a common problem in the first place. Sorry for the mix up.

I'll bet that's the issue as well. My job involves making wiring harnesses and lighting kits for motorcycles. Easy to get happy with the zip ties sometimes.

Definitely an easy fix on Spooky's side, especially if it is just a cable routing issue.

Nice clean on your harnesses in the picture.

#861 1 year ago

Wow, I don’t know that I’ve seen a company as responsive as Spooky has been.
You have higher up staff directly offering help to costumers almost immediately.
Wish I had that in my field (medicine) and more people would actually get the help we want for them.
Just saying that we all know that the first runs are going to have some bumps, thankful that Spooky is acknowledging issues and offering quick resolutions. Looking forward to our 770, time to solve some mysteries!!

#862 1 year ago
Quoted from lepstein:

Wow, I don’t know that I’ve seen a company as responsive as Spooky has been.
You have higher up staff directly offering help to costumers almost immediately.
Wish I had that in my field (medicine) and more people would actually get the help we want for them.
Just saying that we all know that the first runs are going to have some bumps, thankful that Spooky is acknowledging issues and offering quick resolutions. Looking forward to our 770, time to solve some mysteries!!

Spooky should teach CGC how to communicate with customers !

Stellar job Spooky keep it up !

#863 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Scooby is home but can’t play it unfortunately. The green ramp has a bad weld spot. The wire form is not attached onto the ring. It’s pushing the wire form in and the ball is getting stuck unfortunately. I can’t budge it at all. So need a new ramp.
It’s a beautiful game. Only played for a little bit so can’t give any details or impressions. But with what I played it shoots very smooth. The artwork is one of the best I have ever seen. RGB lighting is amazing.
It’s a beast. Shipping weight was 380lbs. So glad it just went right through my front door and right in the front room. The playfield is really heavy. I
Really appreciate the effort and what spooky did for my family and putting out an amazing looking pin. Just can’t wait to play it. So it’s covered up until my wife and daughter, who is getting brain surgery tomorrow, can see it and play it.
Just wish I had pics and video to post and impressions. Just not looking forward to the swap. Looks like I will have to take the upper playfield off to do it.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I’d leave ramp on and bend the wire end outward so it won’t stop the ball. Wire is soft and don’t worry about hurting it. This should work almost as good as replaced. But there’s no hurry to do that. Play it a few days, wait until you have replacement in hand and then swap it out.

#864 1 year ago
Quoted from La4s:

I am happy that Spooky is addressing all these concerns, makes me confident in my game purchase..

Set up my CCr LE last night and, right out of the box, it isn't working. I placed my order for my SD CE within 5 minutes of Pinstar accepting orders, but I specifically requested a later production number. It is my hope that many of the issues that plague early releases, will be ironed out by then. That being said, I really feel for @MattElder, as his issues aren't all minor issues. A short wiring harness isn't just an isolated problem, it creates other problems (bent pins or even failure of parts).

Luke's constant presence on this forum has been reassuring (as he works quickly to correct these issues) and inspiring, because he doesn't have to be on the forum; he could insist that everyone just go through the proper channels. This will be my first Spooky purchase and I'm not worried in the least. Luke's example here has reassured me that 1) Many of these early adopter issues will be resolved by the time that Scooby and Shaggy grace my doorstep and 2) if I do find a problem, this is a company that appears eager to quickly resolve the issue. Can the same be said for some of the larger players in the industry?

I have not had to deal with any really 'big' issues before, and I can't help but feel bad for BallyKISS1978 and @MattElder, and hope that everything is resolved to their complete satisfaction (as quickly as possible). Kudos to Spooky for following through on these issues, so publicly, and handling problems so expiditiously.

Final comment: There is a tradeoff in acquiring an early pin, upon release. We get the thrill of being one of the first people on the planet to play a game that everyone has waited a long time for. However, early production is likely to have the most hiccups (and, as evidenced by @BallyKIss1978's and @MattElder's experience, some big hiccups). This is why I have decided that I will always request a later production run (if possible). While it won't guarantee that I won't have another CCr LE (not working, right out of the box), it should help to mitigate (significantly) against early adopter issues. This is not to be critical of the people who want to be at the front of the line on a new release (that was me), but I'm adopting a new policy of patience. I figure, It can't hurt.

#865 1 year ago
Quoted from Master_of_Trolls:

Set up my CCr LE last night and, right out of the box, it isn't working. I placed my order for my SD CE within 5 minutes of Pinstar accepting orders, but I specifically requested a later production number. It is my hope that many of the issues that plague early releases, will be ironed out by then. That being said, I really feel for La4s, as his issues aren't all minor issues. A short wiring harness isn't just an isolated problem, it creates other problems (bent pins or even failure of parts).
Luke's constant presence on this forum has been reassuring (as he works quickly to correct these issues) and inspiring, because he doesn't have to be on the forum; he could insist that everyone just go through the proper channels. This will be my first Spooky purchase and I'm not worried in the least. Luke's example here has reassured me that 1) Many of these early adopter issues will be resolved by the time that Scooby and Shaggy grace my doorstep and 2) if I do find a problem, this is a company that appears eager to quickly resolve the issue. Can the same be said for some of the larger players in the industry?
I have not had to deal with any really 'big' issues before, and I can't help but feel bad for the La4s, and hope that everything is resolved to his complete satisfaction (as quickly as possible). Kudos to Spooky for following through on these issues, so publicly, and handling problems so expiditiously.
Final comment: There is a tradeoff in acquiring an early pin, upon release. We get the thrill of being one of the first people on the planet to play a game that everyone has waited a long time for. However, early production is likely to have the most hiccups (and, as evidenced by La4s's experience, some big hiccups). This is why I have decided that I will always request a later production run (if possible). While it won't guarantee that I won't have another CCr LE (not working, right out of the box), it should help to mitigate (significantly) against early adopter issues. This is not to be critical of the people who want to be at the front of the line on a new release (that was me), but I'm adopting a new policy of patience. I figure, It can't hurt.

I was refering to the issues with BallyKISS1978 and MattElder games, but well said..

#866 1 year ago

Most of these issues really sound like accuracy issues and not anything fundamental. I’m sure that backing off the throttle just a bit and communicating to the folks on the floor will sort a lot out. Given the responsiveness of Spooky here I have zero concerns about my pin - but it’s not due for another 6 months or so.

Sucks to be one of the early purchasers with issues, thanks for taking one for the team!

#867 1 year ago

Set up my CCr LE last night and, right out of the box, it isn't working.

This sucks especially with the long wait time to get it ... hope it is resolved quickly .

#868 1 year ago

My daughter is in surgery and spooky is sending me a new green ramp! Can’t wait to get her home and Scooby going for her. Thanks to all who have been supporting my family during this time. Appreciate you all.

A65B3083-418C-4C57-8D01-0CC69D11C6AC (resized).jpegA65B3083-418C-4C57-8D01-0CC69D11C6AC (resized).jpeg
#869 1 year ago

God bless you! I really hate to see young people sick.

#870 1 year ago
Quoted from rockrand:

God bless you! I really hate to see young people sick.

Thank you my friend. She’s out of surgery. Everything went well. She will be in the ICU tonight and hopefully get released Friday morning. Thank you again for those offering prayers. Appreciate you all very much.

#871 1 year ago

She’s done. Waiting to go to the ICU. She’s really nauseous and head hurts, but otherwise good. Hopefully be released Friday morning.

A789E6E7-692C-441D-9438-AB2D0B626FE6 (resized).jpegA789E6E7-692C-441D-9438-AB2D0B626FE6 (resized).jpeg
#872 1 year ago

She’s done. Waiting to go to the ICU. She’s really nauseous and head hurts, but otherwise good. Hopefully be released Friday morning.
[quoted image]

Much needed reminder for a lot of us that if a pinball machine is one of our biggest issues, we're extremely lucky.

#873 1 year ago
Quoted from honkbahh:

Much needed reminder for a lot of us that if a pinball machine is one of our biggest issues, we're extremely lucky.

Cheers to that!!
BallyKISS1978 Glad to hear your daughter did well with surgery!

#874 1 year ago

[quoted image]

Congrats! And wishing for a speedy recovery.

#875 1 year ago

SpookyLuke - considered starting a troubleshooting thread? Would probably make your job easier and stop this thread getting clogged up with troubleshooting issues?

#876 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

SpookyLuke - considered starting a troubleshooting thread? Would probably make your job easier and stop this thread getting clogged up with troubleshooting issues?

Ideally people would use our service email or phone number. I guess I don't want to encourage full on pinside tech support. I think mainly people generally just vent frustration with out of the box issues here and once in awhile I can't help but want to lend a hand.

#877 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Ideally people would use our service email or phone number. I guess I don't want to encourage full on pinside tech support. I think mainly people generally just vent frustration with out of the box issues here and once in awhile I can't help but want to lend a hand.

Of course - direct contact is ideal. Troubleshooting threads are also helpful for new owners rather than trawling through 1000's of posts or constantly creating new posts about the same issues. Also might help keep the inevitable hysteria in check, though this is Pinside, so hysteria comes with the turf I guess.

Might be useful later when there are a few more out there.

#878 1 year ago

Just got an email from Morgan that #66 is ready to ship today or tomorrow.

Hopefully it got a good test before it went in the box!

#879 1 year ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Do you need my address?

#880 1 year ago

Still no word from Spooky on #61.

#881 1 year ago

How many games a week are we up to now Spooky? Asking for a friend.

#882 1 year ago

Got the same notification for #80! Hoping it's here by the weekend!

#883 1 year ago
Quoted from ThatGuyBo:

Still no word from Spooky on #61.

Kinda weird they are shipping games higher than your number first, did you order Butter cabinet?

#884 1 year ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Kinda weird they are shipping games higher than your number first, did you order Butter cabinet?

The order in which invoices are paid makes a difference, of course, so that could part of it.

#885 1 year ago
Quoted from MattElder:

The order in which invoices are paid makes a difference, of course, so that could part of it.

I paid within minutes of receiving the invoice.
As spooky stated previously they have butter cabs ready to go for early games, so not sure why my order would be delayed.

#886 1 year ago
Quoted from ThatGuyBo:

they have butter cabs ready to go for early games, so not sure why my order would be delayed.

Because they are more slippery than the standard cabs

#887 1 year ago
Quoted from ThatGuyBo:

I paid within minutes of receiving the invoice.
As spooky stated previously they have butter cabs ready to go for early games, so not sure why my order would be delayed.

I saw them working on final inspecting some direct prints today I'm sure it won't be long

#888 1 year ago

Set up my CCr LE last night and, right out of the box, it isn't working. I placed my order for my SD CE within 5 minutes of Pinstar accepting orders, but I specifically requested a later production number. It is my hope that many of the issues that plague early releases, will be ironed out by then. That being said, I really feel for MattElder, as his issues aren't all minor issues. A short wiring harness isn't just an isolated problem, it creates other problems (bent pins or even failure of parts).
I have not had to deal with any really 'big' issues before, and I can't help but feel bad for BallyKISS1978 and MattElder, and hope that everything is resolved to their complete satisfaction (as quickly as possible). Kudos to Spooky for following through on these issues, so publicly, and handling problems so expiditiously.
Final comment: There is a tradeoff in acquiring an early pin, upon release. We get the thrill of being one of the first people on the planet to play a game that everyone has waited a long time for. However, early production is likely to have the most hiccups (and, as evidenced by BallyKISS1978's and MattElder's experience, some big hiccups). This is why I have decided that I will always request a later production run (if possible). While it won't guarantee that I won't have another CCr LE (not working, right out of the box), it should help to mitigate (significantly) against early adopter issues. This is not to be critical of the people who want to be at the front of the line on a new release (that was me), but I'm adopting a new policy of patience. I figure, It can't hurt.

^^^^ This. I never want a first of the run pin either for these exact reasons. I want the issues not caught in design and production fixed before I get mine. I could not have said this any better. Every early production model I have gotten has had issues. If you take an early run you have to expect these issues are more likely. Spooky has been much more responsive than the big 2 no doubt about it. I have no reservations about getting mine and remain super excited.

#889 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

How many games a week are we up to now Spooky? Asking for a friend.

Morgan emailed me yesterday when I asked her for a shipping estimate that they are shipping 7 per day.

#890 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Unfortunately, I can confirm that the harness is just way too short. I traced it all the way from the LED board in the backbox up to the right flipper button, where it then jumps over to the left one.

There are no folds in the wire to zip tie it up to make it shorter. Someone clearly just had a bad day while making this particular harness. It is literally a good 12-14" shorter than it should be.

I'll let AJ know, and hopefully he'll send a new one along with that replacement LED board.

#891 1 year ago

Really excited to explore all the modes in scoob…love what I’ve seen so far…they seem so well thought-out and clever! Any favorites from those that are lucky enough to have one or play on location?

#892 1 year ago

We received our game today and set it up at our ocelot brewery location, and encountered several issues. Mostly with the ball launcher/shooter lane. I anticipate many of you might have similar problems.

1.) We were having issues with the shooter mechanism launching balls up onto the plastic to the right of the shooter lane and getting stuck.

After a bit of troubleshooting with the slow mo camera we determined the wire for the shooter lane switch was so high that it was acting as a ramp. I also noticed that it was coming into contact with the shooter mechanism. The switch was too far back and the wire too high.

I noticed under the playfield that there was at least an additional hole where possibly the switch had been mounted previously. So I decided to take the whole shooter mechanism off to inspect. It seems the factory assembly team had trouble getting this mounted well, as there were at least two screw holes filled with wood filler for the shooter coil bracket, and a line of screw holes where the shooter lane switch had been mounted in various positions. Wow.

92A52C40-36DE-4E32-8EE7-CEC3E4B58286 (resized).jpeg92A52C40-36DE-4E32-8EE7-CEC3E4B58286 (resized).jpeg

No matter how much I tried various shooter lane switch wire shapes it just would not work correctly. Ultimately I shaved enough plastic off the front side of the switch bracket to mount it more forward closer to the launch mech coil.

2.) Balls we're not making it all the way out of the shooter lane. There was so much wobble in 50% of the balls that it couldn't make it up the U-Turn.

There was a lot of lateral “slop” in the launch forks that it was causing these irregular launches. I corrected this by spreading the loops out that hold the launcher fork piece in place. Reducing how much it can move side to side.

6D24A427-D327-4D81-B839-6DFF9FE16375 (resized).jpeg6D24A427-D327-4D81-B839-6DFF9FE16375 (resized).jpeg

3.) The right servo “ball lock” kept flashing/activating. We discovered that the right ball lock “jam” opto switch was stuck on. This was due to opto “G” being unplugged.

There was very little slack on this line, we ended up cutting zip ties and re-routing to make it fit better but it's still very snug with almost no slack.

4.) The left coin mech switch was not working because a wire was not soldered.

#893 1 year ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

a line of screw holes where the shooter land switch had been mounted in various positions. Wow.
[quoted image]
No matter how much I tried various shooter lane switch wire shapes it just would not work correctly. Ultimately I shaved enough plastic off the front side of the switch bracket to mount it more forward closer to the launch mech coil.
2.) Balls we're not making it all the way out of the shooter lane. There was so much wobble in 50% of the balls that it couldn't make it up the U-Turn.
There was a lot of lateral “slop” in the launch forktl that it was causing these irregular launches. I corrected this by spreading the loops out that hold the launcher fork piece in place. Reducing how much it can move side to side.
[quoted image]
3.) The right servo “ball lock” kept flashing/activating. We discovered that the right ball lock “jam” opto switch was stuck on. This was due to opto “G” being unplugged.
There was very little slack on this line, we ended up cutting zip ties and re-routing to make it fit better but it's still very snug with almost no slack.

I’m out. Sorry but this is ridiculous

#894 1 year ago

We received our game today and set it up at out to oceot brewery location, and encountered several issues. Mostly with a ball launcher/shooter lane. I anticipate many of you might have issues.
1.) We were having issues with the shooter mechanism launching balls up onto the plastic to the right of the shooter lane and getting stuck.
After a bit of troubleshooting with the slow mo camera we determined the wire for the shooter lane switch was so high that it was acting as a ramp. I also noticed that it was coming into contact with the shooter mechanism. The switch was too far back and the wire too high.
I noticed under the playfield that there was at least an additional hole where possibly the switch had been mounted previously. So I decided to take the whole shooter mechanism off to inspect. It seems the factory assembly team had trouble getting this mounted well, as there were at least two screw holes filled with wood filler for the shooter coil bracket, and a line of screw holes where the shooter land switch had been mounted in various positions. Wow.
[quoted image]
There was a lot of lateral “slop” in the launch forktl that it was causing these irregular launches. I corrected this by spreading the loops out that hold the launcher fork piece in place. Reducing how much it can move side to side.
[quoted image]

OUCH. Not sure how that gets out of the factory!

#895 1 year ago

We received our game today and set it up at out to oceot brewery location, and encountered several issues. Mostly with a ball launcher/shooter lane. I anticipate many of you might have issues.
I noticed under the playfield that there was at least an additional hole where possibly the switch had been mounted previously. So I decided to take the whole shooter mechanism off to inspect. It seems the factory assembly team had trouble getting this mounted well, as there were at least two screw holes filled with wood filler for the shooter coil bracket, and a line of screw holes where the shooter land switch had been mounted in various positions. Wow.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

This is not what I want to see. That playfield should have been scrapped. The choice to move forward with that in a machine they intended to deliver is the first troubling decision I’ve seen.

#896 1 year ago

I'm really not trying to pile on, but again, how did this machine pass play testing? Given the issues described above, it should have been flagged in 1 hot second and never left the factory.

#897 1 year ago

On this one, the only solution I see is a populated playfield swap. I’m a pretty forgiving pin owner, but I will confess I would not accept a machine with a playfield that had been drilled that many times.

#898 1 year ago

I'm gonna jump in as well and say no way should that have made it out the door.

#899 1 year ago

From the looks of it there’s next to none QC testing going on. Pretty disappointing. 12 holes drilled in wrong spot!

#900 1 year ago
Quoted from Ron9734:

From the looks of it there’s next to none QC testing going on. Pretty disappointing. 12 holes drilled in wrong spot!

To be fair, it was more like 6 holes drilled in the wrong spot. But yeah.

It isn't all doom and gloom, the game was fun once we got this sorted, I'm just concerned about what else we might find later and thought this might help others who may see similar symptoms.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
HurryUpPinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 79.99
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Fargo, ND
7,450 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

$ 35.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Playfield - Other
Severedmods

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

9,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ypsilanti, MI
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ChainsawMods

There are 11,653 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 234.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all/page/18?hl=wastedthelight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.