(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 10,806 posts
  • 618 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by kevster
  • Topic is favorited by 294 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240227_231904 (resized).jpg
IMG_3422 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0132.jpeg
IMG_0131.jpeg
20240224_164007 (resized).jpg
zB7NCdL61YFfiV2eTjXzQqoJ6LjAJyFhRZP1T7pazeX4q3hwKM2yTtj5J3wi5g6fVpzSZpzxp3VgyBY3vMjUgEhJXL2RG (resized).jpg
IMG_9964 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9966 (resized).jpeg
tumblr_9590e5e9f262d29663014585efaf66c3_cb03a597_640.gif
20240222_133255 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240220_013631264 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240220_013615248 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240220_013605640 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 10,806 posts in this topic. You are on page 177 of 217.
#8801 82 days ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Have you swapped these parts into a Scooby launcher mech and tested it?
Are they essentially drop-in fit?
RM

Hey Russ! It’s mike here, they should drop in as they share the same bracket from stern. I have not installed them yet.

#8802 82 days ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

So those that are having issues with the auto plunger being weak, I believe I have found the problem and have included a solution.

Hey, thanks for the heads up, I've bought the parts and will install the stabilization mod as well. Your theory seems sound and would explain a lot. Hopefully Spooky addresses this and at least gives us feedback and/or addresses this in CSM and LT (I just ordered an LT thru Flip N Out). OR......or......would they consider just putting a plain old plunger in future releases??? Sorry, just venting LOL. I'm a fan, just frustrating to deal with out of the box. And on a late run, on a known issue. Still love Spooky though. This LT will be my third one.

#8803 82 days ago
Quoted from Wilmmr:

Hey, thanks for the heads up, I've bought the parts and will install the stabilization mod as well. Your theory seems sound and would explain a lot. Hopefully Spooky addresses this and at least gives us feedback and/or addresses this in CSM and LT (I just ordered an LT thru Flip N Out). OR......or......would they consider just putting a plain old plunger in future releases??? Sorry, just venting LOL. I'm a fan, just frustrating to deal with out of the box. And on a late run, on a known issue. Still love Spooky though. This LT will be my third one.

I know the feeling! This is my first HUO game, and thought it would be nice to not have to fix stuff for once, but I’ve only been able to have one solid day (in 7 days of owner ship) without lock ups, 7 balls at once , modes just stopping entirely mid mode, or getting the same mode constantly

#8804 82 days ago

Insert joke here…
“Will it fit?”

IMG_0938 (resized).jpegIMG_0938 (resized).jpeg
#8805 82 days ago

Yes! Barely…

IMG_0939 (resized).jpegIMG_0939 (resized).jpegIMG_0940 (resized).jpegIMG_0940 (resized).jpegIMG_0941 (resized).jpegIMG_0941 (resized).jpegIMG_0942 (resized).jpegIMG_0942 (resized).jpeg
#8806 82 days ago

Could someone help me out with a some images of their shooter lane auto plunger positioning from inside the cabinet when the playfield is done and the area directly behind the launch/plunger button please? Thank you in advance to anyone that can help me out, I am curious to see how other peoples playfields and auto plungers/launch buttons sit with the playfield in the cabinet.

#8807 82 days ago

Just received our shipping email
For those tracking 1247 (no butter) should ship next week.

#8808 82 days ago
Quoted from J85M:

Could someone help me out with a some images of their shooter lane auto plunger positioning from inside the cabinet when the playfield is done and the area directly behind the launch/plunger button please? Thank you in advance to anyone that can help me out, I am curious to see how other peoples playfields and auto plungers/launch buttons sit with the playfield in the cabinet.

hey i think i know exactly what your talking about and noticed this about 5 mins ago( i posted my fix prior to look at my own machine). they made the shooter lane it seems like 2" too short. which made them leave the last 2 screws off the bracket. which is probably the main problem here. the fix i posted up should work but might be a bandaid.

A320FBB5-F458-456A-B6DA-4F8011B60D3A (resized).jpegA320FBB5-F458-456A-B6DA-4F8011B60D3A (resized).jpeg
#8809 82 days ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

hey i think i know exactly what your talking about and noticed this about 5 mins ago( i posted my fix prior to look at my own machine). they made the shooter lane it seems like 2" too short. which made them leave the last 2 screws off the bracket. which is probably the main problem here. the fix i posted up should work but might be a bandaid.[quoted image]

This is exactly what the NinjaCamp solution attempts to solve. I installed their fix and haven’t had any problems since.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1326-ninjacamp-mods/09405-scooby-doo-plunger-stabilizer

#8810 82 days ago

A little unecessary bling I picked up from the good people at Super Skill Shot last weekend at Pincinnati. They have a pretty nice start button too but I prefer the OG one because it lets more light through.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#8811 82 days ago

Banner week for Spooky…congrats to them!

Any speculation on the next code drop for Scooby…was wondering if they might add a new mode next week?

#8812 82 days ago
Quoted from ekayden:

This is exactly what the NinjaCamp solution attempts to solve. I installed their fix and haven’t had any problems since.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1326-ninjacamp-mods/09405-scooby-doo-plunger-stabilizer

Installed this before I ever took my first shot today after set up. Never knew anything but consistent launches! Great mod!

#8813 82 days ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

A little unecessary bling I picked up from the good people at Super Skill Shot last weekend at Pincinnati. They have a pretty nice start button too but I prefer the OG one because it lets more light through.
[quoted image]

“A little unnecessary bling…” No such thing! Love it!

#8814 82 days ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

hey i think i know exactly what your talking about and noticed this about 5 mins ago( i posted my fix prior to look at my own machine). they made the shooter lane it seems like 2" too short. which made them leave the last 2 screws off the bracket. which is probably the main problem here. the fix i posted up should work but might be a bandaid.[quoted image]

Thank you.

#8815 82 days ago
Quoted from betsytim:

Just received our shipping email
For those tracking 1247 (no butter) should ship next week.

I definitely appreciate these posts because I'm feeling impatient and want my machine ASAP lol. Mine is 9 machines away from yours so its getting close!

#8816 82 days ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

[quoted image]

I saw these on either Pinball Life or Marcos, cant remember which, and I was wondering. Is that basically an enamel pin of Scooby set into a standard yellow button?

#8817 82 days ago
Quoted from bazzles:

I saw these on either Pinball Life or Marcos, cant remember which, and I was wondering. Is that basically an enamel pin of Scooby set into a standard yellow button?

Yeah, that's pretty much what it looks like. There's no "Start" text on the button, but that's about the only difference I can tell.

#8818 82 days ago

Got my game set up for 5 days. I plays problem free from the box and it is a lot of fun. Got my first unveals and multi balls. Great addition to my (amazing) Stern games. And ordered Looney Tunes right away.
I love what Spooky is doing.

#8819 82 days ago

Looks like my 1804 BSE won’t be ready until after the 1st of the New Year. Considering I have yet to play one makes for a long wait.
Hanging in there though! From the glimpses of the mystery machine art package from Spooky it looks pretty sweet!

#8820 82 days ago
Quoted from Wilmmr:

Hopefully Spooky addresses this and at least gives us feedback and/or addresses this in CSM and LT (I just ordered an LT thru Flip N Out). OR......or......would they consider just putting a plain old plunger in future releases??? Sorry, just venting LOL. I'm a fan, just frustrating to deal with out of the box. And on a late run, on a known issue. Still love Spooky though. This LT will be my third one.

I’ll fix mine when Spooky sends a free fix for this pinwide problem
They’re usually pretty good about fixing a problem so widespread
The worst part about it for me is that it is so intermittent. I get all excited when it goes three game with no problems then my bubble is busted game four.

#8821 81 days ago

CE#1212 has arrived! Will be setting it up tonight. Can't wait!

#8822 81 days ago

I’m getting ready to load this in the back of truck and personally return this to spooky. Game is unplayable. Random lock ups, hit the mystery machine ends balls, hit Scooby target ends ball or goes into trough cleaning mode and spits out every all, locked a ball on the apron let’s cancel the mode your in or let’s start a new mode. Having a great game?! Let’s end the ball you’re on and kill the flippers, but wait as it’s draining It’ll wake up and turn everything back on.

You want to see the same case 4 times on one game I’ll do that, want to see a new case? Yes! That’s going to cost you a ball. Seriously?! For the first time I got “help find her glasses” great mode! Enjoying it. Game: you’re having to much fun… time to kill the flippers

Spooky has already replaced a warden (?) board on this game.

I don’t think I should be working on a 10k game this much

Added 78 days ago:

didnt know the full back story on the repair logs

Added 78 days ago:

comment removed- due to not knowing the fully scope

#8823 81 days ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

I’m getting ready to load this in the back of truck and personally return this to spooky. Game is unplayable. Random lock ups, hit the mystery machine ends balls, hit Scooby target ends ball or goes into trough cleaning mode and spits out every all, locked a ball on the apron let’s cancel the mode your in or let’s start a new mode. Having a great game?! Let’s end the ball you’re on and kill the flippers, but wait as it’s draining It’ll wake up and turn everything back on.
You want to see the same case 4 times on one game I’ll do that, want to see a new case? Yes! That’s going to cost you a ball. Seriously?! For the first time I got “help find her glasses” great mode! Enjoying it. Game: you’re having to much fun… time to kill the flippers
Spooky has already replaced a nordge (?) board on this game.

No, you should not!

#8824 81 days ago

Ouch….Sorry to hear your having that many issues

Quoted from hockeymutt:

#8825 81 days ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

First off, this sucks and sorry to hear it.

Second, call spooky… I promise you they want this game to work correctly as badly as you do and they will do everything they can to fix it… It’s not gonna be instant, but it will happen.

#8826 81 days ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

Damn, this is all with the latest code??

#8827 81 days ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

Yeah, that is ridiculous. This has to be a hardware issue. It's going to take some effort on Spooky's part to track this down.

Very frustrating.

RM

#8828 81 days ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

Sorry to hear, by chance are you grabbing the logs when it happens in hopes Spooky can narrow it down?

#8829 81 days ago

Any chance someone could attach a photo of the latch assembly on the back? As I was trying to clamp my down it broke apart. Just want to make sure I'm putting it back together correctly

17020733657781178750690582984807 (resized).jpg17020733657781178750690582984807 (resized).jpg
#8830 81 days ago
Quoted from zephee:

Any chance someone could attach a photo of the latch assembly on the back? As I was trying to clamp my down it broke apart. Just want to make sure I'm putting it back together correctly
[quoted image]

Hope this helps.

IMG_1218 (resized).jpegIMG_1218 (resized).jpegIMG_1219 (resized).jpegIMG_1219 (resized).jpeg
#8831 81 days ago

Many thanks! Going to try to get it back together now

Quoted from usafstars:

Hope this helps.[quoted image][quoted image]

#8832 81 days ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Yeah, that is ridiculous. This has to be a hardware issue. It's going to take some effort on Spooky's part to track this down.
Very frustrating.
RM

Didn't someone on here have wonky stuff going on and there was a loose screw stuck somewhere causing chaos? Totally sucks.

#8833 81 days ago
Quoted from BlackBelt:

First off, this sucks and sorry to hear it.
Second, call spooky… I promise you they want this game to work correctly as badly as you do and they will do everything they can to fix it… It’s not gonna be instant, but it will happen.

thanks! been chatting with AJ, been working through some troubleshooting recommendations ( even tho completed before i sent an email, and stated this) switch testing ETC. Balls in, balls out, giving the playfield a love tap while in switch test. Hitting each switch to see if one is sticking or causing another one to close, and came out empty handed! Makes me have flashbacks of pilots returning planes with a discrepancies to do hours of troubleshooting on the system to find no faults, or find out is was pilot induced and return it to service. Cant fix what isnt broken. Theyre going to reach out VIA land line monday.

Quoted from usafstars:

Sorry to hear, by chance are you grabbing the logs when it happens in hopes Spooky can narrow it down?

i thought about this, but my logs havent been reset since the update. i guess i could reset them each game and see what i get. the problem is this is very intermittent. like today went through 4 reboots within 3 hours trying to get a solid game with out the unwanted extras. Left the game alone after the last reboot. And got 3 error free games out of it.

Quoted from bobukcat:

Damn, this is all with the latest code??

Yup 10/28 or 23. but that one! lol

Quoted from Pinstym:

Didn't someone on here have wonky stuff going on and there was a loose screw stuck somewhere causing chaos? Totally sucks.

thanks for this suggestion as i didnt think of it, since its the only game ive had that doesnt have random fuses or trash in the bottom of the cab! But after reading this i did look for any FOD or any switches or bare wiring making contact with something its no supposed to. For all i know is that they cabled a CAT5 wrong and is causing the randomness. I would have to break out my CAT5 tester, thats prob my next move.

#8834 81 days ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

thanks! been chatting with AJ, been working through some troubleshooting recommendations ( even tho completed before i sent an email, and stated this) switch testing ETC. Balls in, balls out, giving the playfield a love tap while in switch test. Hitting each switch to see if one is sticking or causing another one to close, and came out empty handed! Makes me have flashbacks of pilots returning planes with a discrepancies to do hours of troubleshooting on the system to find no faults, or find out is was pilot induced and return it to service. Cant fix what isnt broken. Theyre going to reach out VIA land line monday.

i thought about this, but my logs havent been reset since the update. i guess i could reset them each game and see what i get. the problem is this is very intermittent. like today went through 4 reboots within 3 hours trying to get a solid game with out the unwanted extras. Left the game alone after the last reboot. And got 3 error free games out of it.

Yup 10/28 or 23. but that one! lol

thanks for this suggestion as i didnt think of it, since its the only game ive had that doesnt have random fuses or trash in the bottom of the cab! But after reading this i did look for any FOD or any switches or bare wiring making contact with something its no supposed to. For all i know is that they cabled a CAT5 wrong and is causing the randomness. I would have to break out my CAT5 tester, thats prob my next move.

With reboots like that, maybe wonky power supply?

RussM

#8835 81 days ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

Yep

#8836 81 days ago
Quoted from garyinmotion:

Yes! Barely…[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thats what she didnt say!

#8837 81 days ago
Quoted from ekayden:

I ordered one of these from ninja camp a week ago. It still has not shipped. Does anyone know how long he takes to ship? Its been accepted.

#8838 81 days ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

With reboots like that, maybe wonky power supply?
RussM

I’ll add that to my checklist! That’s a good thought actually! just a momentary power loss or spike would cause these problems. It’s acting like an early Williams game or Bally with bad molex connectors

#8839 81 days ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

I’ll add that to my checklist! That’s a good thought actually! just a momentary power loss or spike would cause these problems. It’s acting like an early Williams game or Bally with bad molex connectors

I would definitely double-check all of the cables going to the PC in the backbox, on both ends, especially the power wires.

Your game was just moved from wherever to your house and got rattled like a maraca.

RM

#8840 81 days ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

I would definitely double-check all of the cables going to the PC in the backbox, on both ends, especially the power wires.
Your game was just moved from wherever to your house and got rattled like a maraca.
RM

Russ has a good point. Reading thru the posts on the forum a good amount of people with random issues during game play solved it by swapping out the USB cable from the PC to the Warden board. Can’t hurt to give that a try if you haven’t already. If you need a couple of good pictures of the Warden board cabling just to verify connections I’m happy to help.

#8841 81 days ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

RM

Quoted from usafstars:

Russ has a good point. Reading thru the posts on the forum a good amount of people with random issues during game play solved it by swapping out the USB cable from the PC to the Warden board. Can’t hurt to give that a try if you haven’t already. If you need a couple of good pictures of the Warden board cabling just to verify connections I’m happy to help.

Going on 2 power ups with no issues, shall see tonight/afternoon. That will be my next course of action once this thing acts up again. Just glad ive been able to play a few games with out the randomness and get a feel of the game. I really want to love this game as its fun when everything is playing as it should, my daughter loves it and have never played a machine daily before getting this. Normally ill get a game or 2 a week after work before my daughter come home or after she goes to bed.

But now that ive been able to roll through a few games, things im noticing: Flippers are super inconsistent, right flipper can barely make the ramp to the upper playfield at times. Upper right flipper is the same, will hit off the tip and the ball acts like i hit it with my purse. Forget what mode it is that uses the upper playfield, but was up there and ball went to the lower flippers. Upon my return to the upper flippers, game didnt respond to flipper button input for the uppers. Ive adjusted the slings about 3-4 times and need to do it yet again. Rubbers seem super loose for slings or oversized. Shots are not fluid on this game particularly around the spinners, and the spinner shots themselves, even during my lock or error games ive lost track of the amount of times ive ripped the spinner to have the spinner spit the ball back out, same with the horseshoes, made dead center shots to have the ball "clunk" and be sent back down faster then the way it went in. almost like they didnt take into account a good radius for flow. autoplunger went full fubar, every power up and every game.

playfield is leveled at 7 deg negative pitch or -420 minutes of arc.

Not trying to nit pick here, just annoyed. Game feels like a polished version of home brew and not worthy of this price tag. Its evident these guys are not fully play tested, as a lot of my issues with game play seem to be on every machine. These shot problems would have been a clear area of concern and probably could had been sloved with swaping out metal lane guides for some star post and rubbers.

edit: when to power the game on, dead as a door nail. I gotta track down where power comes in fuse etc.... Thanks spooky! glad to spend my weekend troubleshooting

Added 78 days ago:

repair log and history was provided to me, see my latest post

#8842 80 days ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

Going on 2 power ups with no issues, shall see tonight/afternoon. That will be my next course of action once this thing acts up again. Just glad ive been able to play a few games with out the randomness and get a feel of the game. I really want to love this game as its fun when everything is playing as it should, my daughter loves it and have never played a machine daily before getting this. Normally ill get a game or 2 a week after work before my daughter come home or after she goes to bed.
But now that ive been able to roll through a few games, things im noticing: Flippers are super inconsistent, right flipper can barely make the ramp to the upper playfield at times. Upper right flipper is the same, will hit off the tip and the ball acts like i hit it with my purse. Forget what mode it is that uses the upper playfield, but was up there and ball went to the lower flippers. Upon my return to the upper flippers, game didnt respond to flipper button input for the uppers. Ive adjusted the slings about 3-4 times and need to do it yet again. Rubbers seem super loose for slings or oversized. Shots are not fluid on this game particularly around the spinners, and the spinner shots themselves, even during my lock or error games ive lost track of the amount of times ive ripped the spinner to have the spinner spit the ball back out, same with the horseshoes, made dead center shots to have the ball "clunk" and be sent back down faster then the way it went in. almost like they didnt take into account a good radius for flow. autoplunger went full fubar, every power up and every game.
playfield is leveled at 7 deg negative pitch or -420 minutes of arc.
Not trying to nit pick here, just annoyed. Game feels like a polished version of home brew and not worthy of this price tag. Its evident these guys are not fully play tested, as a lot of my issues with game play seem to be on every machine. These shot problems would have been a clear area of concern and probably could had been sloved with swaping out metal lane guides for some star post and rubbers.
edit: when to power the game on, dead as a door nail. I gotta track down where power comes in fuse etc.... Thanks spooky! glad to spend my weekend troubleshooting

Dude, it has got to be loose or faulty power and/or data cables, or a failing power supply, or a failing PC.

Has to be hardware.

RussM

#8843 80 days ago

This was a pin my wife wanted to have when it was introduced last December and we just had received Halloween in July of last year. I don't want to be a person that makes a big stink about this but it's not been a great experience for us from the time we received and she played the first ball we had to shut it down and diagnosed why the balls were getting jammed on the upper playfield. The wrong screws in the ramp in the upper playfield ramp. Then it was the blue wire ramp had no foam on it to protect it from the playfield glass and the glass got damaged (Spooky could not ship us the replacement glass) then it was the wire gate at the VUK. Then she was sick of the ball drains on the left out lanes. The wood that supports the back glass was sagging. The was balls getting stuck in a couple of locations. I would have a one player game going and shoot the right spinner to start a mode and it would start a game for player two ( been doing this on the latest code) there are huge marks in the back of the cabinet were the playfield slammed in to it during shipping. All the flippers feel like they are worn out. Lock downbar is ridiculous when attempting to unlock or lock it. I replaced the nut rubbing and grease it and still not smooth operating. The bolts for the legs were machined incorrectly and my 5/8 Wrench or socket could not tighten the bolts and some other things I can't think of right now. Spending your personal time repairing something you paid a lot of money for is not something that makes me happy. I worked in Nascar building race cars from 1989 to 2008 and I will say this when that car got loaded up on that trailer every bolt and nut was installed correctly and double checked. I'm tired working on it and there hasn't been a week I've had to pull off the glass. If I could return it for a refund I would drive back to their facility.

#8844 80 days ago
Quoted from blaskoa:

I ordered one of these from ninja camp a week ago. It still has not shipped. Does anyone know how long he takes to ship? Its been accepted.

I received mine less than ten days after payment. They were very prompt on shipment. It may depend if there is a current backlog of orders.

#8845 80 days ago

I've decided to sell the phantom lantern mod. I've had these before we received the pin. Because I've spent hours fixing other BS I'm not going to install these. I will only take Venmo for payment. I will ship USPS. Here is a screenshot of my payment July 14. PM me if interested.

20231209_143824 (resized).jpg20231209_143824 (resized).jpg20231209_143841 (resized).jpg20231209_143841 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20231209_144832_Gmail (resized).jpgScreenshot_20231209_144832_Gmail (resized).jpg
#8846 80 days ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

This was a pin my wife wanted to have when it was introduced last December and we just had received Halloween in July of last year. I don't want to be a person that makes a big stink about this but it's not been a great experience for us from the time we received and she played the first ball we had to shut it down and diagnosed why the balls were getting jammed on the upper playfield. The wrong screws in the ramp in the upper playfield ramp. Then it was the blue wire ramp had no foam on it to protect it from the playfield glass and the glass got damaged (Spooky could not ship us the replacement glass) then it was the wire gate at the VUK. Then she was sick of the ball drains on the left out lanes. The wood that supports the back glass was sagging. The was balls getting stuck in a couple of locations. I would have a one player game going and shoot the right spinner to start a mode and it would start a game for player two ( been doing this on the latest code) there are huge marks in the back of the cabinet were the playfield slammed in to it during shipping. All the flippers feel like they are worn out. Lock downbar is ridiculous when attempting to unlock or lock it. I replaced the nut rubbing and grease it and still not smooth operating. The bolts for the legs were machined incorrectly and my 5/8 Wrench or socket could not tighten the bolts and some other things I can't think of right now. Spending your personal time repairing something you paid a lot of money for is not something that makes me happy. I worked in Nascar building race cars from 1989 to 2008 and I will say this when that car got loaded up on that trailer every bolt and nut was installed correctly and double checked. I'm tired working on it and there hasn't been a week I've had to pull off the glass. If I could return it for a refund I would drive back to their facility.

im right there with you! coming from a similar industry ( aircraft maintenance) id be shitting myself every night knowing theres issues on a product im putting out there. There's been nights waking up at 3am and driving to the hangar to re-torque a bolt, or to re-inventory my toolbox. I would go as far as not putting out another product until ive gotten >98% reliability on my stuff and have corrected anything 100% that ive put out in the wild. They HAVE to know theres issue with these leaving the factory, yet they just push them out the door and put the down time on the customer. After running into issues decided to search, every game spooky has put is sent out with common issues, incomplete code etc. The whole warranty process is a wild concept to me and cant believe is sustainable. If my fridge broke which is a 1/4 of the price of something like this and the company told me they were sending me parts to fix myself. Id tell them to eat a nice bag of dicks. I had to off load 3 of my games or 75% of my collection to grab this. Funny thing is i have work in the area next week, tempted to skip my flight and drive out there.

#8847 80 days ago
Quoted from triplemercman:

I received mine less than ten days after payment. They were very prompt on shipment. It may depend if there is a current backlog of orders.

I sent a message about three days ago and still haven’t heard anything. I guess I’ll give it another week and wait, if not I guess my credit card company will I’ll get a call to refund my payment.

He could be out of town or large back order so I’ll be a little more patient.

#8848 80 days ago

I'm really fired up on this and I'm not trying to upset the group but it's frustrating since getting this and dealing with the issues. Sending Spooky photos and emails is not going to solve the problems. I'm not posting anymore in the group. I certainly hope things get better for the ones dealing with issues. I'm moving back to North Carolina in June of next year and I'm going to build my own pinball machine. I've going some ideas to better this hobby.

#8849 80 days ago
Quoted from blaskoa:

I sent a message about three days ago and still haven’t heard anything. I guess I’ll give it another week and wait, if not I guess my credit card company will I’ll get a call to refund my payment.
He could be out of town or large back order so I’ll be a little more patient.

I got the stabilizer shortly after they were producing them, so they weren’t as known about back then as they are now. Don’t know how many 3D printers they have churning those stabilizers out. I would suspect a backlog on orders. I will say I haven’t had any soft plunges and have also dropped my coil power down about 10% from factory set power with no problems “knock on wood”. Just my two cents.

#8850 80 days ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I'm really fired up on this and I'm not trying to upset the group but it's frustrating since getting this and dealing with the issues. Sending Spooky photos and emails is not going to solve the problems. I'm not posting anymore in the group. I certainly hope things get better for the ones dealing with issues. I'm moving back to North Carolina in June of next year and I'm going to build my own pinball machine. I've going some ideas to better this hobby.

Sorry to hear of the issues you have had with your Scooby. Stay with the group and please update any corrections made to your machine. Hate to see unhappy Scooby owners stop posting here, but I can understand the frustration, especially when it’s a 10k purchase.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
There are 10,806 posts in this topic. You are on page 177 of 217.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all/page/177 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.