(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,623 posts
  • 635 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 53 minutes ago by Jediturtle
  • Topic is favorited by 300 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6427 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240419_230300967 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_230352522 (resized).jpg
IMG_3942 (resized).png
IMG_2054 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1352 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0426 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8879 (resized).jpeg
434474111_10231651641410717_2656043841103380976_n (resized).jpg
434187933_10231651641810727_402151276656863168_n (resized).jpg
434218025_10231651641130710_7502388332483788331_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240415-073852 (resized).png
PXL_20240414_195906192 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240414_181554907 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240414_195746420 (resized).jpg
IMG_6048 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,623 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 233.
#5151 11 months ago

Has anyone replaced the glass with Voodoo glass or invisiglass?

#5152 11 months ago
Quoted from drbrain:

I replaced with Voodoo. I've used PDI in the past, but it just got too pricey. Voodoo looks great. No issues.

#5153 11 months ago

Great thanks lookyloo

I have Voodoo in my other games it I also like it better. Since I don't have a game yet, this is wide body glass right?

Quoted from lookyloo:

I replaced with Voodoo. I've used PDI in the past, but it just got too pricey. Voodoo looks great. No issues.

#5154 11 months ago

I received an email last night. Hopefully #407 will be delivered next Saturday am. I’ve been flipping through this book and will check out the series starting with episode 1 this week. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen any of the episodes! Very excited to add this machine to my Monster/Horror themed collection.

25B4377E-EEDE-4B45-842E-603CCDF3323D (resized).jpeg25B4377E-EEDE-4B45-842E-603CCDF3323D (resized).jpegA83566D0-223E-4ACF-98F0-65AAEB6C811D (resized).jpegA83566D0-223E-4ACF-98F0-65AAEB6C811D (resized).jpeg
#5155 11 months ago
Quoted from drbrain:

Great thanks lookyloo
I have Voodoo in my other games it I also like it better. Since I don't have a game yet, this is wide body glass right?

Yes, widebody glass.

#5157 11 months ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

I received an email last night. Hopefully #407 will be delivered next Saturday am. I’ve been flipping through this book and will check out the series starting with episode 1 this week. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen any of the episodes! Very excited to add this machine to my Monster/Horror themed collection. [quoted image][quoted image]

Good luck with your pin. Hey where did you get that dvd box. That’s awesome!

#5158 11 months ago

Amazon has the set.

https://www.amazon.com/Scooby-Doo-Where-Are-You-Complete/dp/B07T3JQ4NW

Quoted from FalconDriver:

Good luck with your pin. Hey where did you get that dvd box. That’s awesome!

#5159 11 months ago
Quoted from drbrain:

I have in my Halloween. Looks amazing!!! I’ll be doing the same with my Scooby.

Also, got invoiced today for #504!!

#5160 11 months ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Is the camera tricking me, or does the 3-D sculptures on the Back Alley apron also helps de-emphasize the penis ramps?

I agree it does distract the eye from The Things

#5161 11 months ago
Quoted from MasterBlaster:

These are great! Would be cool to have your logo on there somewhere too. Maybe on one of the arms?

Thanks for looking. There's a logo on the back between the shoulder blades. Tee Public doesn't give many other options than front + back just for the tee's.

#5162 11 months ago

Anyone happen to have the link for the deadflip Scooby gameplay video? Not 100% sure where to find it and it's got me wondering if it even happened.

#5163 11 months ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Yes, widebody glass.

Contact Melissa at Cointaker as I spoke with her the other day to verify that she had the Wide-body Voodoo Glass in stock and ready to ship for Scooby!

#5164 11 months ago

Thanks ulmpharmd

I just ordered one today even though I am in the 530s for my game. Gathering stuff now.

Quoted from ulmpharmd:

Contact Melissa at Cointaker as I spoke with her the other day to verify that she had the Wide-body Voodoo Glass in stock and ready to ship for Scooby!

#5165 11 months ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Anyone happen to have the link for the deadflip Scooby gameplay video? Not 100% sure where to find it and it's got me wondering if it even happened.

That is because it has not happened. I have been keeping track of this and Jack had time to do Galactic Tank Force , but it appears Spooky is not in a big hurry to let Jack Danger flip it.Spooky said that it is in the works for the longest time though.

#5166 11 months ago

I’m guessing they’ve learned their lesson and are holding off on pro streams until the game is coded through to wiz mode. So…pro stream in 2026

Quoted from pinzone:

That is because it has not happened. I have been keeping track of this and Jack had time to do Galactic Tank Force , but it appears Spooky is not in a big hurry to let Jack Danger flip it.Spooky said that it is in the works for the longest time though.

#5167 11 months ago

Broke 10M for the first time tonight.

20230519_205811 (resized).jpg20230519_205811 (resized).jpg
#5168 11 months ago
Quoted from pinzone:

Been texting Jack just about once a week about it! We can't wait to stream it together, just both had some really crazy schedules. Also want to get our internet situation figured out, we've been fighting that since day 1 for livestreams. Should have that fixed in the very near fure though!

#5169 11 months ago

Got the Creeper and Zombie in. For Creeper I removed the ramp. This way he will also block any airballs from the upper playfield going into the Mystery Machine.

IMG_6189 (resized).jpegIMG_6189 (resized).jpegIMG_6190 (resized).jpegIMG_6190 (resized).jpegIMG_6192 (resized).jpegIMG_6192 (resized).jpegIMG_6187 (resized).jpegIMG_6187 (resized).jpeg
#5170 11 months ago

Any news at a solid code? I’ve been wanting to by a spooky for years, but am still hesitant unfortunately……

#5171 11 months ago

See Halloween thread

Quoted from Billygrippo:

Any news at a solid code? I’ve been wanting to by a spooky for years, but am still hesitant unfortunately……

#5172 11 months ago

Light kit upgrade looks great and interacts with the game nicely. Thanks Spooky for following through with that!

#5173 11 months ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

Been texting Jack just about once a week about it! We can't wait to stream it together, just both had some really crazy schedules. Also want to get our internet situation figured out, we've been fighting that since day 1 for livestreams. Should have that fixed in the very near fure though!

I think people need to realize that it's a seven hour drive to make this happen also, plenty of streams out there to catch before the man sacrifices a weekend to drive to Benton WI.

Edit: Googled the wrong Benton lol, looks like a three hour trek.

#5174 11 months ago

Why not stream at Jack’s place

#5175 11 months ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

Maybe the kitchen?

I dunno if I'd recommend it. My family gets a little salty when I ask "Who really needs to open the refrigerator anyway?"

#5176 11 months ago
Quoted from SLRage:

See Halloween thread

See Rick & Morty and TNA threads, too.

#5177 11 months ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

From what I've read the SD code is not buggy, just not finished yet like Bond or FF or any other newish game. People were praising how far along it was at launch so you have to consider things like the huge upper playfield or whether you like the Captain Cutler Multiball song on whether to purchase IMO.

#5178 11 months ago
Quoted from PlanetExpress:

See Rick & Morty and TNA threads, too.

Code is not an issue with either of those, maybe your referring to something else unrelated to code.

#5179 11 months ago
Quoted from PlanetExpress:See Rick & Morty and TNA threads, too.

TNA is done and conplete.

#5180 11 months ago
Quoted from manadams:

just not finished yet like Bond

Bond has the most unfinished code of any game in recent memory.

#5181 11 months ago

Has anyone had any luck with flipper coil whine after updating? Doesn't seem to have improved the audible and annoying whine for me.

#5182 11 months ago

Well, our Scooby is going back to the dog house. Both upper flippers went out last night. I still had a warden I forgot to send back and tried that. Upper flippers worked, but bottom didn't. I'm guessing both wardens are bad. I just emailed AJ to see what the plan is moving forward. This is so disappointing.

#5183 11 months ago
Quoted from manadams:

I think people need to realize that it's a seven hour drive to make this happen also, plenty of streams out there to catch before the man sacrifices a weekend to drive to Benton WI.

7 hours from Chicago to Benton??? No way, not even if we're talking round trip.

Benton is at most 1.5 hours from Rockford, which (depending on the Kennedy) is 1.5-2.5 hours from downtown. Spooky was kind enough to give me a tour when I was in the area for a wedding in late 2021 and that was my experience. I must add that driving along 2-lane highways in SW Wisconsin in early November is just beautiful.

None of my business but unless JD lives in Indiana I just don't follow the math. I figure being a hip dude he's prolly somewhere in the city.

#5184 11 months ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

7 hours from Chicago to Benton??? No way, not even if we're talking round trip.
Benton is at most an hour from Rockford, which (depending on the Kennedy) is 1.5-2.5 hours from downtown. Spooky was kind enough to give me a tour when I was in the area for a wedding in late 2021 and that was my experience. I must add that driving along 2-lane highways in SW Wisconsin in early November is just beautiful.
None of my business but unless JD lives in Indiana I just don't follow the math. I figure being a hip dude he's prolly somewhere in the city.

My bad, when I googled the distance it must have picked another town of Benton somewhere. Looks like it's three hour trek.

#5185 11 months ago
Quoted from ThatGuyBo:

Has anyone had any luck with flipper coil whine after updating? Doesn't seem to have improved the audible and annoying whine for me.

My left flippers still has the high pitch whine after code update. Not sure why the left side only has it. When I hold the right flipper button I don’t hear it while playing, but even with the sound turned up i hear the left side.

I emailed AJ and he said he will forward it to engineering. That was a while ago and I have not heard anything since.

#5186 11 months ago
Quoted from ThatGuyBo:

I switched my flipper power from standard to boosted. Played a game. Switched it back to standard. Repowered the machine. Whine is almost completely gone on lower flippers now for me.

#5187 11 months ago
Quoted from BKPitmaster:

I switched my flipper power from standard to boosted. Played a game. Switched it back to standard. Repowered the machine. Whine is almost completely gone on lower flippers now for me.

This worked for me as well

#5188 11 months ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’m guessing they’ve learned their lesson and are holding off on pro streams until the game is coded through to wiz mode. So…pro stream in 2026

2026?

#5189 11 months ago
Quoted from BKPitmaster:

Will give that a try. Thank you! Will see if it works.

#5190 11 months ago
Quoted from manadams:

Code is not an issue with either of those, maybe your referring to something else unrelated to code.

I can’t speak to Halloween … don’t have that one

Rick and morty code was literally my favorite experience in pinball from a code experience to date… got a great game we really enjoyed with tons of theme intergration (mode based game) about every 6 weeks new modes new dimensions tweaks etc…. Was so cool and after about a year modes stopped but cool things were added recently like the mode challenge (wrong term) and just started doing those this week.

Was day 1 code complete …. No they added a ton of cool stuff …. However was it fun and they added as I played and learned more …. Yes !!! RaM was a run of 750 not ~3k units so I expect Scooby to continue to evolve.

Is Scooby fun? Yes !! Can they add modes and depth, call outs, sure!! Will get there but it’s not buggy

Only problem I have is in the multi balls when I stack them some times it looses track of a ball…. However might be my sensor haven’t looked into that yet because I just want to keep playing.

#5191 11 months ago
Quoted from manadams:

That’s my point…..
I have RaM, TNA and UM… UM needs code improvements, but RaM and TNA have some of the best code in pinball.

#5192 11 months ago

That’s my point…..
I have RaM, TNA and UM… UM needs code improvements, but RaM and TNA have some of the best code in pinball.

I see, read your post the opposite way.

#5193 11 months ago

That’s my point…..

TNA was all Danesi, Spooky shouldn’t get much credit when it comes to the code/rules.

Scooby Doo’s code just hasn’t clicked with me. Hopefully the future modes will help but as it currently stands it feels a little bland after the few dozen games I’ve put in since March.

#5194 11 months ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Arrived today. Will put in tomorrow. They are on scale with Charlie.
[quoted image]

Cool. Where’d you get them.

#5195 11 months ago
Quoted from robey99:

Cool. Where’d you get them.

Got them on eBay.
ebay.com link: itm

#5196 11 months ago
Quoted from BKPitmaster:

Ended up keeping mine on boosted. When I switched back to standard I could hear the whine still. On boosted about gone.

#5197 11 months ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Ended up keeping mine on boosted. When I switched back to standard I could hear the whine still. On boosted about gone.

Wow!

#5198 11 months ago
Quoted from BKPitmaster:I switched my flipper power from standard to boosted. Played a game. Switched it back to standard. Repowered the machine. Whine is almost completely gone on lower flippers now for me.

I just tried this and it’s a significant improvement to both my upper and lower flipper whine. THANK YOU

#5199 11 months ago

The updated lighting controller brings some really nice changes to the light show. Will be interesting to see how they leverage this in future code updates.

#5200 11 months ago

RaM and TNA have some of the best code in pinball.

Both are fun games and hold their own, but that's a bold statement right there.....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
$ 14.95
9,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ypsilanti, MI
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Northport, NY
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 269.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 79.99
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,623 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 233.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all/page/104 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.