(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,653 posts
  • 635 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by Pinstym
  • Topic is favorited by 299 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6192 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
ring (resized).jpg
IMG_3763 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0069 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6427 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240419_230300967 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_230352522 (resized).jpg
IMG_3942 (resized).png
IMG_2054 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1352 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0426 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8879 (resized).jpeg
434474111_10231651641410717_2656043841103380976_n (resized).jpg
434187933_10231651641810727_402151276656863168_n (resized).jpg
434218025_10231651641130710_7502388332483788331_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,653 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 234.
#5101 11 months ago

My opinion is it healthy to ask questions and report issues to manufacturers and fellow owners in threads. Hopefully it would resolve the issues and makes for better games for the owners. That goes for all companies and machines.

#5102 11 months ago

Paid my invoice on #320 CE Butter

Cant Wait

#5103 11 months ago
Quoted from number_runner:

Paid my invoice on #320 CE Butter
Cant Wait

Nice! My CE butter delivers to the house Saturday. It is actually already sitting at the terminal here in Denver. I just don’t have time to go grab it so I will wait for delivery Saturday.

#5104 11 months ago
Quoted from BKPitmaster:

This with the new LED board? Mine arrived yesterday. I have the stuck on blue issue but was just waiting for the new board to see if that resolved it before trying the button hold method shared by others.

Yeah it’s with new LED lamp driver board. Till then just press and hold the white button down till your board arrives.

#5105 11 months ago

When they call u and tell u yours is next.thats when they ask u if u want a butter cabinet?

#5106 11 months ago
Quoted from Sethman:

How’s your glass clearance over the ball lock flasher domes now with apron mod?
Does the glass touch your domes at all?
I already had super tight clearance and after the apron mod, with the added led strip bracket, my glass will slightly rub on the right dome as it’s going in and rests on it a tad.

Only thing added is the light bracket about the thickness of a washer. Doesn’t touch on mine.

#5107 11 months ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Only thing added is the light bracket about the thickness of a washer. Doesn’t touch on mine.

Hmm I might have to lower the position of the stock apron where it screws into the lockdown bar bracket to gain some addition clearance. Thanks for your feedback

#5108 11 months ago
Quoted from Boat:

That’s a good catch , that’s my fault, I don’t appreciate you using the word troll when I am an active member of the community and also considering my game has many issues and some which I have overlooked and haven’t even brought up in this group, all of which I hope you can understand where my frustration is coming from.

i can understand your frustration, although we can post truths to vent that frustration. a poorly taken photo can be taken out of context with huge consequences for a company, with momentum that can collapse a young company, then we are all stuck with an expensive paperweights with no support, updates or proprietary parts.

#5109 11 months ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Nice! My CE butter delivers to the house Saturday. It is actually already sitting at the terminal here in Denver. I just don’t have time to go grab it so I will wait for delivery Saturday.

Just curious what number are you? My brother paid his invoice for #379 butter cab on 4/20 but no word on delivery yet.

#5110 11 months ago

I bought someone else’s spot at 576 I was wondering how do u order the butter cabinet

#5111 11 months ago

I meant 756

#5112 11 months ago
Quoted from play_pinball:

Just curious what number are you? My brother paid his invoice for #379 butter cab on 4/20 but no word on delivery yet.

Curious to know this as well. Waiting for delivery notice on butter #275 paid 4/4. I know butter cabinets run behind regular and they do them in batches. Last I heard on May 8, they were expecting a few more weeks to next batch.

#5113 11 months ago
Quoted from play_pinball:

No number. It’s a team game.

#5114 11 months ago
Quoted from Scott8806:

I bought someone else’s spot at 576 I was wondering how do u order the butter cabinet

When you are contacted about paying for the game balance (this means it is going on the line to be built) they will ask if you want butter or no butter.

Butter will cost you another $1400.

#5115 11 months ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

No number. It’s a team game.

team game?

#5116 11 months ago
Quoted from Scott8806:

When they call u and tell u yours is next.thats when they ask u if u want a butter cabinet?

My order is through Joe PinballSTAR and he emailed me last week asking Butter or no. I'm in the low 500's. I passed on butter and I have not been invoiced for my game yet.

#5117 11 months ago

double post

#5118 11 months ago

Oh good to know thanks I have never seen a butter cabinet in person but I’ve heard they nice

#5119 11 months ago

This will be my first Spooky and really excited to get this game. Is butter cab a personal taste thing? I would think it would be really nice if the game is in an area by itself to really show it off. My game will be in a row with other games but on the end so maybe nice to have it. Just back and forth on it right now. Probably asked a ton of times, but curious what people think as I have never seen one in person. Thanks

#5120 11 months ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

a poorly taken photo can be taken out of context with huge consequences for a company, with momentum that can collapse a young company, then we are all stuck with an expensive paperweights with no support, updates or proprietary parts.

Huge? Haha... no. With all of the documented problems people have had with UM, HWN, the new TNA run and now Scooby, posting that picture is like pissing in the ocean.

#5121 11 months ago
Quoted from metallik:

Huge? Haha... no. With all of the documented problems people have had with UM, HWN, the new TNA run and now Scooby, posting that picture is like pissing in the ocean.

IMG_4279 (resized).jpegIMG_4279 (resized).jpeg
#5122 11 months ago
Quoted from metallik:

there is a difference between a legit complaint and a doctored photo.

#5123 11 months ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Plenty of pictures on here.

Ok, I'm not seeing any that specifically show how to put them on. Spooky sent a flat plastic, zooming in on pics here they all look bent. Am I supposed to bend it without cracking it? I'm also not 100% clear on where it screws in.

1684445735866228595697768508468 (resized).jpg1684445735866228595697768508468 (resized).jpg16844457733907650298981282642692 (resized).jpg16844457733907650298981282642692 (resized).jpg

#5124 11 months ago

Also, the pics on the bag spooky sent are horrible. Any help on where to install these would be greatly appreciated.

16844458928366190462289087235460 (resized).jpg16844458928366190462289087235460 (resized).jpg
#5125 11 months ago
Quoted from CypherPinball:

Ok, I'm not seeing any that specifically show how to put them on. Spooky sent a flat plastic, zooming in on pics here they all look bent. Am I supposed to bend it without cracking it? I'm also not 100% clear on where it screws in.

hair dryer or heatgun.

#5126 11 months ago

[quoted image][quoted image]

There may have been some miscommunication when talking to spooky support about the hands. It looks like they thought that you were only needing the hands. You also need longer screws and the standoff.
Send them the 2nd picture in your post, and let them know that you also need the missing mounting hardware.
If you're uneasy about heating the hands, ask them to send the "bent" hands, too.

#5127 11 months ago

[quoted image][quoted image]

Oh they sent a flat piece? That’s crazy. I would buy ninjacamp’s hand mod. I didn’t realize they ship out replacement pieces that are not bent already. Heat gun on low and move it back and forth if you decide to use it. Also like mentioned you need the screws and spacers.

#5128 11 months ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

i can understand your frustration, although we can post truths to vent that frustration. a poorly taken photo can be taken out of context with huge consequences for a company, with momentum that can collapse a young company, then we are all stuck with an expensive paperweights with no support, updates or proprietary parts.

Plywood reduced to the thickness of paper is ridiculous in any context. Realign or remove. Seriously…

#5129 11 months ago
Quoted from qbass187:

My order is through Joe pinball Star and he emailed me last week asking Butter or no. I'm in the low 500's. I passed on butter and I have not been invoiced for my game yet.

I passed on butter for mine. I’m sure it looks amazing but at $1400 I couldn’t justify the added cost. (I probably would have been in at $750-1000 but that’s a moot point) Mine will be in a row as well so that contributed to my deciding to pass.

#5130 11 months ago

Humble self promotion that might sit well with Scooby fans? While I was playing through the different mysteries in the game I just chuckled at "Space Kook" and "The Creeper" etc and decided to make a few designs with these "monsters". Available in my TeePublic storefront: https://www.teepublic.com/user/dri374/albums/232105-scooby-doo-mysteries

pinside (resized).pngpinside (resized).png

#5131 11 months ago

Arrived today. Will put in tomorrow. They are on scale with Charlie.

IMG_6187 (resized).jpegIMG_6187 (resized).jpeg
#5132 11 months ago

So, I guess the honeymoon period is over. Bottom flippers stopped working this evening. Any ideas what to check? Top flippers work as intended. Thanks in advance.

#5133 11 months ago
Quoted from Stuby-Doo:

So, I guess the honeymoon period is over. Bottom flippers stopped working this evening. Any ideas what to check? Top flippers work as intended. Thanks in advance.

Sounds like a potentially blown fuse.

#5134 11 months ago

#260 update: warden board and a coil for the right flipper arrived and installed. I made sure both EOS switches were adjusted and working correctly. We had people over, Scooby saw heavy use for 3+ hours with no issues. The machine is a lot of fun!

#5135 11 months ago

BallyKISS1978 Where did you find these?

Thanks

Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Arrived today. Will put in tomorrow. They are on scale with Charlie.
[quoted image]

#5136 11 months ago
Quoted from Stuby-Doo:

Sorry.

Ohm test the two flipper coils. They're fed by power daisy chained with the middle sling so I would check that coil also.

You'll also want to check the transistors/mosfets on the warden board. Unplug the red green and blue connector and check all the Q transistors for any that are blown

You can check out my post here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all/page/84#post-7544959

You will also want to check your EOS switches on the flippers and probably best to clean them to be safe

#5137 11 months ago

I’m receiving my ce Monday. Does anyone know deliveries happening now have the new lamp driver board installed?

#5138 11 months ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

I’m receiving my ce Monday. Does anyone know deliveries happening now have the new lamp driver board installed?

My #335 arrived last Friday and it has the old board on it. Must have just missed the change-out. You can tell by simply looking at the board. There's a good video from Bug which shows installation and the difference between old and new. Now, just waiting by the mailbox.

#5139 11 months ago
Quoted from dri:

Humble self promotion that might sit well with Scooby fans? While I was playing through the different mysteries in the game I just chuckled at "Space Kook" and "The Creeper" etc and decided to make a few designs with these "monsters". Available in my TeePublic storefront: https://www.teepublic.com/user/dri374/albums/232105-scooby-doo-mysteries
[quoted image]

These are great! Would be cool to have your logo on there somewhere too. Maybe on one of the arms?

#5140 11 months ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

I received #345 on Tuesday and it has the new board

#5141 11 months ago
Quoted from splitcms:

I received #345 on Tuesday and it has the new board

Thank you. Does it go by number? Mine is #332.

#5142 11 months ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Thank you. Does it go by number? Mine is #332.

It could. I’m guessing yours was sent out well before mine since you are further away. My guess is that yours will not have the updated board

#5143 11 months ago
Quoted from splitcms:

It could. I’m guessing yours was sent out well before mine since you are further away. My guess is that yours will not have the updated board

Yep I think you’re right. Spooky is closed today to find out.

#5144 11 months ago

OutpostKodelia bookcase needed, help. And add me to your list.

#5145 11 months ago
Quoted from splitcms:

Just wanted to let everyone know that I received #345 today. Unboxed, setup, and fired it up and started a game and everything seems fine so far with no issues (at least none that I notice). I mostly wanted to share, because it’s so far, a positive experience.
[quoted image]

First time I've seen Scooby alongside FF LE. How close is the green powdercoat between the two games?

#5146 11 months ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

First time I've seen Scooby alongside FF LE. How close is the green powdercoat between the two games?

They look about the same

IMG_6225 (resized).jpegIMG_6225 (resized).jpeg
#5147 11 months ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Installed the Back Alley Creations apron and Ninjacamp’s hands. Both are excellent. Also received the new light board. Each mode has its own light show.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Is the camera tricking me, or does the 3-D sculptures on the Back Alley apron also helps de-emphasize the penis ramps?

#5148 11 months ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Is the camera tricking me, or does the 3-D sculptures on the Back Alley apron also helps de-emphasize the penis ramps?

It’s not just you. I was thinking the same thing. The boldness of the apron draws your eyes attention.

#5149 11 months ago
Quoted from splitcms:

They look about the same
[quoted image]

Someone else has already confirmed the are the same and even posted the name of the powder used, something illusion green.

#5150 11 months ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Someone else has already confirmed the are the same and even posted the name of the powder used, something illusion green.

Are you sure you aren't thinking about TMNT and Scooby CE? As in this post a few pages back?

Quoted from DerezzedKnight:

CE #390 is in the house! I took a drive over to pick it up. The staff was super friendly, helped me get loaded, and I haven’t had any QC issues.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Concord, NC
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Northport, NY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
There are 11,653 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 234.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all/page/103 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.