Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Thomas37
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

velma (resized).jpg
    0900fe1fa0ed8b0351f7dad6262c5bd1_(resized).jpg
    scooby-doo-meddling-kids_(resized).jpg
    No_Scrappy_(resized).jpg
    scooby-movies-12b_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    651321_(1)_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20160417_135931_(resized).jpg

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 7 years ago

Groovy artwork

#2 7 years ago

That would be an awesome duo, but I doubt the scooby doo license holder would allow stern to yeti up the cartoon characters.

#3 7 years ago

Never know. It is Universal and they just announced a new Scoob launch

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Never know. It is Universal and they just announced a new Scoob launch

Yes, and it's crap.
    Post Apocalypse Scooby doo.
    And Scooby is part cyborg that projects emoji over his head.
    And shaggy is a hipster and Fred has tribal tattoos.

I'm sure Zombie Yeti would Rock the artwork. But why do executives want to keep messing with people childhoods. And think everything needs a "hip new reboot"

IMG_20160417_135931_(resized).jpgIMG_20160417_135931_(resized).jpg

#5 7 years ago

Absolutely terrible.

Classic only!

#6 7 years ago

Scooby would be awesome. Classic only..

#7 7 years ago

1969 and 1970 years only !

#8 7 years ago

Needs more Vincent Price

#9 7 years ago

Even if it were true, wouldn't it be at least 9 months before he'd be done?

#10 7 years ago

He said early 2017 time frame

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

He said early 2017 time frame

Care to kinda rephrase your opening post so people can get what you're referring to?

#12 7 years ago

This would have been awesome if it weren't for those meddling Execs.

#13 7 years ago

This will be another "must have" pin for me if the right people are doing the code.

#14 7 years ago

I watched this is the 70's as a child and then again with the reboot during the 2000's with my own kids. This would be a must buy for me.

#15 7 years ago

So this is solid ? I remember in an recent interview Trudeau did mention he was teaming up with jeremy on a challenging theme he wanted to do in the past but never thought that's what he meant.

#16 7 years ago
    Quoted from erak:

Yes, and it's crap.
    Post Apocalypse Scooby doo.
    And Scooby is part cyborg that projects emoji over his head.
    And shaggy is a hipster and Fred has tribal tattoos.
    I'm sure Zombie Yeti would Rock the artwork. But why do executives want to keep messing with people childhoods. And think everything needs a "hip new reboot"

IMG_20160417_135931_(resized).jpg

This isn't the reboot that was revealed recently. This was a DC Comics series that revamped all of the Hanna-Barbera properties. I enjoy these new takes on old favorites. They're not meant to replace but just to see where some creative minds can take old ideas. There are other comic series for Flintstones, Wacky Races, Jonny Quest with others.

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2016-01/29/dc-comics-hanna-barbera-scooby-reboot

#17 7 years ago

The new reboot that was revealed last week had to do with Warner Bros. plans for a Hanna-Barbera Cinematic Universe. The new Scooby movie is titled S.C.O.O.B and will be released 2018. They want to tie in Flintstones, Jonny Quest, Top Cat, Yogi Bear, Jetsons, and others.

http://www.slashfilm.com/hanna-barbera-cinematic-universe/

#18 7 years ago

Don't think so........

#19 7 years ago

Just no Scrappy Doo!

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

#20 7 years ago

Classic only.. I want LE #1, Big Fan

#21 7 years ago

Great theme. Watched the original cartoons with my kids last year.

Wonder what cool special features Trudeau comes up with for this theme. Maybe he could incorporate the TX-Sector ball 'teleportation' with Scooby Doo's design. You know, like, how the characters ran away from the scary monsters, popping in and out of doors and such.

This pin could be, like, awesome. Makes me hungry. Mmmmmm ... Scooby Snacks.

#22 7 years ago

Scooby-Doo great theme if it doesn't get too "cartoony" with the colors.

#23 7 years ago

...and definitely no Scrappy.

Edit: fastpinball beat me to saying it.

#24 7 years ago

Man I hope this doesn't get released to soon wife is already about to shoot me over GB if they release this soon I'm a goner for sure

This is a wicked awesome theme.

#25 7 years ago
    Quoted from Flato:

Man I hope this doesn't get released to soon wife is already about to shoot me over GB if they release this soon I'm a goner for sure
    This is a wicked awesome theme.

If this rumor is true, it would be a year or so at least. Before this could come out, GB would have to launch, Ritchie's project, Borg's next project, and possibly the project Gomez has been working on. All those would be up in the rotation first.

#26 7 years ago

Gordon Morison artwork would be awesome.. Yes he did art for Scooby in his later years

651321_(1)_(resized).jpg651321_(1)_(resized).jpg

#27 7 years ago

This would be an ideal way to get Dad's to introduce pinball to the youngin's.

#28 7 years ago

well, its about damn time. another vote for classic Scooby from the original show.
    fwiw, if I were single and Velma were real.
    I would so toss her salad.

#29 7 years ago

This would be cool if true.... Another old popular theme that you wonder why they never made into a pinball machine...

#30 7 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

Don't think so........

Clash of the insider info leakers. WHO WILL WIN? WHO WILL BE RIGHT? STAY TUNED!!!!!

#31 7 years ago

With or without Jonathan Winters?

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#32 7 years ago

In mnpinball I trust...

#33 7 years ago

Would be pretty cool with LCD display. If its based off the old cartoon that's a huge library of material.

#34 7 years ago

I dunno......can't see myself ever wanting a Scooby pin.

#35 7 years ago

scooby-movies-12b_(resized).jpgscooby-movies-12b_(resized).jpg

#36 7 years ago
    Quoted from fastpinball:

Just no Scrappy Doo!
    Aaron
    FAST Pinball

No_Scrappy_(resized).jpgNo_Scrappy_(resized).jpg

#37 7 years ago

Or Scooby Dumb!

#38 7 years ago

Classic is the way to go art wise, there's that many cool modes that can work with this one.

#39 7 years ago

Killer theme for a pin. They gotta go retro with this one, no Scooby movies, no scrappy doo, or cousin scooby. Trudeu and Yeti would kill it!!!!

#40 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

This isn't the reboot that was revealed recently. This was a DC Comics series that revamped all of the Hanna-Barbera properties. I enjoy these new takes on old favorites. They're not meant to replace but just to see where some creative minds can take old ideas. There are other comic series for Flintstones, Wacky Races, Jonny Quest with others.
    http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2016-01/29/dc-comics-hanna-barbera-scooby-reboot

Well I'm still outraged.

#41 7 years ago

A Scooby Doo pin would've been perfect if it wasn't for those meddling studio execs.

scooby-doo-meddling-kids_(resized).jpgscooby-doo-meddling-kids_(resized).jpg

#42 7 years ago
    Quoted from Guinnesstime:

A Scooby Doo pin would've been perfect if it wasn't for those meddling studio execs.

scooby-doo-meddling-kids_(resized).jpg

You mean meddling coders right?

#43 7 years ago

Have the Mystery Machine box set of the original shows (69-70). Fantastic stuff. My kids watch them over and over. Would buy one for sure. Gotta love Daphne.

#44 7 years ago
    Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Have the Mystery Machine box set of the original shows (69-70). Fantastic stuff. My kids watch them over and over. Would buy one for sure. Gotta love Daphne.

...and Velma.

Jinkies!

0900fe1fa0ed8b0351f7dad6262c5bd1_(resized).jpg0900fe1fa0ed8b0351f7dad6262c5bd1_(resized).jpg

#45 7 years ago

Thumbs up if you've has sex with someone dressed up as Velma. That's as close to a thumbs up as I can give.

3 weeks later
    #46 7 years ago

Scooby Doo would be a fantastic theme, especially if it is restricted to the classic show as others have mentioned. If this rumor is true I can't wait to see Zombie Yeti's art package for this pin! I envision him using a beautiful palette of yellows, greens, and browns which would be quite striking and nicely complement the purples, blues, and oranges he used for the nighttime cityscape of GB.

11 months later
    #47 6 years ago

I've been searching for some intel on the possibility of a future Scooby Doo pin, so I figured I'd bump this old thread to see if anyone would be willing to share any recent rumors. Anyone know anything??

#48 6 years ago

Some was hoping it would have been spooky latest.

#49 6 years ago
    Quoted from Flato:

Some was hoping it would have been spooky latest.

I'd heard that too, so I bumped this thread, to see if anyone knows anything more.

1 year later
    #50 5 years ago

This has been big talks of "The Pinball Company" same ones who made the Jetsons pinball doing aScooby Doo machine next.

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-next-trudeau-and-yeti-pin/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.