(Topic ID: 209046)

Schematics ,Manuals,and flyers for sale

By mikepin

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

I have more schematics ,manuals ,and game flyers than anyone on earth .I have schematics and manuals for nearly every coin op game from 1948 to 1995 and most pinball ones up to today .I have flyers and schematics and manuals for pinball, arcade to include shuffles, bowlers,guns,and all other types of arcade games .Also I have video flyers and manuals for most games from 1972 until about 1995. See my website www.pinballmike.com for many that I have available . If not listed there please email me direct at [email protected] you may bookmark both the email and website for future use thanks mike pacak

#2 6 years ago

the pinball section seems to have vanished from your website menu mikepin

#3 6 years ago

Thanks for pointing that out If you put pinball name in top right search are it works Dont know why pinball schematics link dont work Working on it

#4 6 years ago

Yeah, when I go to the site I can’t click on anything at the top which is all the pinball related stuff it won’t go to any link. Also, when I type in pinball, it isn’t any of the translites or backglasses, it’s just titles of machines with the word “pinball” in them like TSPP and IJTPA.

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from mrossman5:

Yeah, when I go to the site I can’t click on anything at the top which is all the pinball related stuff it won’t go to any link. Also, when I type in pinball, it isn’t any of the translites or backglasses, it’s just titles of machines with the word “pinball” in them like TSPP and IJTPA.

try http://www.pinballmike.com/pinball_schematics.asp

#6 6 years ago

Thanks how did you get to that part of the site??

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from mikepin:

There are links to that section on the bumper cap logos along the top menu. If you allow adobe flash to run on your browser you can access it.

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from mikepin:

i typed "pinball schematics site:pinballmike.com" into google and it was the first result.

#9 6 years ago

Most sections just show "No Products Currently Listed. "

[edit]: Ah, Williams and Gottlieb have listings.

#10 6 years ago

Are these reproductions or originals?

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

Are these reproductions or originals?

Knowing Mike, originals.

LTG : )

#12 6 years ago

Do you have access to a Playmatic Conquest 200 schematic?

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

Contact him off the link/website. He may miss this.

LTG : )

1 week later
    #14 6 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

i do ..ill pm you and arrange to email a copy

[sadly it was incomplete... bugger]

#15 6 years ago

Just saw this post, and then placed an order. Thanks

1 week later
    #16 6 years ago

Thank you mikepin, I received my manual today.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/schematics-manualsand-flyers-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.