Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Blackbeard
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

34534.JPG
    8465.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hhaase.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 12 years ago

For all the boards, Jungle Lord schematics are identical and IPDB has those available for download.

-Hans

#14 12 years ago

Power supply diagram will be different, just use the standard System 6 diagram for that. There will be an extra relay in the GI lighting harness.... but that's the only real variations from the later Black Knight machines.

Any questions you may have, shoot me an e-mail. BK is a bit of a speciality of mine.

-Hans

#17 12 years ago

I believe that one should go to the GI relay. Which is unfortunately right behind your hand, so can't see how it connects.

-Hans

#23 12 years ago

Yep, that's the GI light relay, and it's missing two wires. The yellow wires on there are the AC power for the GI lights, but the two wires that activate the relay are missing. They would normally connect where that diode is.

I'll have to check my schematic to see which way they are supposed to go.

-Hans

#26 12 years ago

I think I also replied via e-mail, but will put it here too.

The GI lights are normally on, but in some instances the relay is there to flash(strobe really) them off as part of the visual effects, such as before starting multiball. Black Knight was the first Williams game to do this. Makes a big difference to be honest, once you see it work properly.

The red wire will go to the banded side of the diode on the relay, white the brown/orange goes on the other side of the diode.

-Hans

#28 12 years ago

I'm curious myself why it's disconnected, it should have already been connected. I'm not sure if there was another pigtail that would have gone between there or not for the early style machines.

-Hans

#33 12 years ago

Yes on all questions. Radio shack does carry packs of test leads. Some GOOD auto parts stores will also have them. Personally, I find them overpriced and usually make my own from the packs alligator clip and lengths of scrap wire.

This would make for good soldering practice too.

-Hans

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hhaase.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/schematics-for-black-knights-anyone?tu=hhaase and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.