• Latest reply 6 years ago by johninc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Paull Bunyan Ball Count (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

Just got this game and I'm pretty close to getting it fully working. Only problem left is it won't activate the stepper twice at end of ball in a single player game. In other words, it should step twice to go from, for instance, Player1 Ball1 to P1 B2. Instead it only fires once, sending it to P2 B1. It tries, but there's a switch somewhere not making strong enough to activate the stepper coil the second time. The first activation is a different circuit. Anyway, I was wondering if anybody had the schematic and could help me with this, maybe take a picture of the section of the schematic that deals with this. Thanks!

#2 6 years ago

I don't have a Preview schematic, but here's a piece of the Paul Bunyan schematic from a few years later:

Paull Bunyan Ball Count (resized).jpgPaull Bunyan Ball Count (resized).jpg

This one has two advance paths and may be similar to yours. The part of the schematic that identifies the ZB relay is missing but I think it's active once the first points are scored.

/Mark

#3 6 years ago

Thanks Mark! I've been working off of a Lite-A-Card schematic which is a couple years earlier. Neither one is exact, but they both give me ideas where to look.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/schematic-help-with-gottlieb-preview and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.