Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Whysnow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from n1teowl:

It seems like prices have come down a bit lately and I don't want to overpay.

Seems like most Bally/Williams games with the potential to be remade have come off their high horse price increases and have settled down for now.

Quoted from djblouw:

Quick sale: 5K
Sit for a while: 6K

Agreed, I paid $5600 for my players game. The guy had a long line of people after me that wanted it. Also seen one on FB for about the same price and condition sold in a day. If you find one for low 5K it would be gone in minutes.

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Not sure about hat logic. BK3 is great and seems to have renewed interest & demand for the first 2.

Was going to say the same thing. Most of the people wanting E3 already have one or the other older pins and a lot of them will want to complete the trio. I'm one of them.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I actually have to think it is a possible game for remake at some point. The license is readily available and with Stern making EV3 it would be good timing.

I’m pretty sure it will be remade but I wouldn’t expect to see it for at least 3 more years down the road. You would think Stern would be smart enough to get exclusive rites to Elvira for 3 year contract. Plus throw in what other games would be made before it.

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from Hogey:

I just took the ad down due to summertime slow sales. Needed to find room for BK3 but will figure out a way to fit it in downstairs until Fall and then will relist if not sold. I have a couple interested Pinsiders now even with it off the Market. With the mods and condition I don't think the price is out of line. Really is a great game. I always hate trying to decide which one needs to go to get a new one...SS got the short straw this time. Played it and enjoyed it for 10+ years. The next owner will love it too I'm sure.

Yup, summertime sales blues. Most of us are planing vacation or doing other out door activities.
I thought your price was good enough for me to give it a real thought about buying it and selling mine. Not enough cash on hand and to far to drive killed it for me. Wait till fall and it will sell.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Weeki Wachee, FL
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
£ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Lewiston, NY
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

£ 37.00
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 249.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scared-stiff-price-check-1?tu=arcademojo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.