002.JPG
001.JPG
022.JPG
021.JPG
020.JPG
020.JPG
019.JPG

#1 9 years ago

Just finished up a shop job on this very nice SS. Had pf to wood and did the tc cleaning kit...shines now! Cliffy protectors everywhere, small wood touch up under spider hole but easily covered by cliffy. Cabinet is 9, pf is 8+....I'm picky Full of LEDs. New crate decal, backboard decal, eyeball shooter rod will be installed and have mirror blades that could be worked into the deal possibly. Regrained all metal and tumbled at bolts/screws.

The bad...Boney beast ramp has normal bulb hot spot and broke by spider hole. Planned on ordering a new one and might still do that but functions 100% right now and is covered by bones. Small amount of wear in front of crate around the size of a marker tip or so. The spring on the coffin is not working properly...not a big deal just need to get the spring figured out/replaced which I will be doing before the deal is final. One slingshot has one post hole that was broken, works fine and looks good...one of those things I would possibly also replace down the road.

Mostly looking for trades +/- cash depending on the title. I have lots of pics if needed

019.JPG 020.JPG 020.JPG 021.JPG 022.JPG

#2 9 years ago

I'm not a big led fan, but damn that game looks good in led's
Great job.
Doug

#3 9 years ago

Bahh! Wish it was a straight cash sale

Either way, good luck with sale and someone will get a great pin in a trade!

#4 9 years ago

Thanks guys, once I throw mirror blades in this SS it will look amazing!

Nibbles...RFM and TSPP are on my wish list

#5 9 years ago

If I traded RFM my wife would kill me; and I'm just too attached to TSPP at the moment to trade away (until I get my mitts on a TZ).

Either way, I don't think my trades matter - this should be gone QUICK!

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

Thanks guys, once I throw mirror blades in this SS it will look amazing!
Nibbles...RFM and TSPP are on my wish list

I don't see TSPP on your wishlist.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

It's on everyone's wishlist, whether indicated or not

#8 9 years ago

---Boney beast ramp has normal bulb hot spot and broke by spider hole.---
Could you show me exactly where this hot spot is? I want to check it on mine and I'm not sure where to look. Thanks!

#9 9 years ago

Excellent LED job. Makes me miss mine.

#11 9 years ago

you SS look great with those leds, great job you did.

#12 9 years ago

Could you throw up some pics with the LEDs off? It would help if we could get a better look at the playfield. Tempting, since I've been looking for one of these for a while now. Just not sure I'm ready to part with my RFM yet, i'm playing it more than anything else lately.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Could you show me exactly where this hot spot is? I want to check it on mine and I'm not sure where to look. Thanks!

The bulb underneath the flame at the entrance of the BB ramp. Most replace it with a LED or (as LTG suggests) rotate it so it's not as close to the ramp plastic.

#14 9 years ago

some more pics

001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG 005.JPG 006.JPG 007.JPG

#15 9 years ago

A couple more...

008.JPG 009.JPG 017.JPG 018.JPG 023.JPG

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

Wishlist updated, I was having problems on my home pc updating my wishlist. Always open to offers of games not on my wishlist as well.

#17 9 years ago

If your interested I have a RFM with SWE1 Kit for trade towards your SS.

#18 9 years ago

I have a nice RFM but I suspect distance is a killer

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

spfxted said:

The bulb underneath the flame at the entrance of the BB ramp. Most replace it with a LED or (as LTG suggests) rotate it so it's not as close to the ramp plastic.

Thanks!!

#20 9 years ago

If your looking for even more LOCAL options for that trade, you may want to post to the Iowa Pinball Club. PinSide is wonderful, but several of our members aren't on here. Just put it up for "sale", but in the comments area state "trade only". We'll all get the email.

-Aaron

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside