(Topic ID: 315144)

Scared Stiff - Elvira Speech Question

By rogerdodger

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rogerdodger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

Hi Guys:

I recently bought a Scared Stiff and have a question about Elvira's quotes, regarding the Deadheads.

When I go into the sound test, one of Elvira's quotes is 'The Deadheads Family Album' but I never hear this, during gameplay.

She does say 'Here's a bunch of scary stiffs' and what sounds like 'Ah, the Deadheads Eleven (or I love 'em)" but never 'The Deadheads Family Album'!

What am I missing here?

Thanks.

Roger

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from Shogun00:

I believe that quote is only played when the Family Friendly option is turned on. It replaces the more questionable lines, such as "Here's a bunch of scary stiffs".

Thanks for the suggestion but I just switched it to family friendly and the quotes for the deadheads are no different, so it must be something else. Anyone?

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Mine says it and is on adult mode. It seems like it is randomly selected when a Dead Head gets introduced. What is game code do you have installed?

My game code reads Rev: 1.5

Is this the latest code?

Thanks.

#7 1 year ago

Anyone?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rogerdodger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scared-stiff-elvira-speech-question?tu=rogerdodger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.