New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 29319)

SCARED STIFF Club...Members Only

By spfxted

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,680 posts
  • 395 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by ThatOneDude
  • Topic is favorited by 137 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,270 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20201016_163117 (resized).jpg
20201016_195005 (resized).jpg
20201016_195010 (resized).jpg
IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0384 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0385 (resized).jpeg
20200722_192834 (resized).jpg
7947A0CE-ECB5-43E3-9DBB-A7DDBB38FAED (resized).jpeg
20200701_165150 (resized).jpg
20200701_165145 (resized).jpg
20200701_165135 (resized).jpg
IMG-1240 (resized).jpg
IMG-1239 (resized).jpg
IMG-1238 (resized).jpg
IMG-7269 (resized).JPG
IMG-7268 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider unigroove.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#109 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Anybody got any cool Eyeball Ideas for meeeee?

IPB still has the eyeball shooter for sale. Else Pinball Classics may have some custom ones you may like.

#110 7 years ago

I'm in SS is a definite keeper in my collection. It keeps amazing me how popular the game is with women. "Let's go play the titty machine" is something I hear regularly

#148 7 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

If any 'club' members have a pair of boney flippers they could part with, I need some. The deal I had for a pair vanished.

I bought an extra pair from Gene Cunningham during Expo last month. He should have more. I think he also sells the glow in the dark boney ramp bones. Check or call IPB: www.illinoispinball.com

3 months later
#271 7 years ago

I do like Robert Winter's coindoor. Are there any decals of that for sale somewhere?

2 weeks later
#335 7 years ago
Quoted from bluevegas:

I'm still looking for a spider pointer if anyone comes across one

PM sent

#379 7 years ago

As for completing the Spider Wheel. I understood from a top tournament player there is a system to achieve this. Don't know if I should spoil it as it may take away some fun/challenge...

1 week later
#453 7 years ago

So, I was just wondering: Is Scared Stiff the most modded game? I'm sort of under the impression that all the aftermarket mods and proto mods, SS may possibly beat TZ when it comes to mods. From the top of my head I can think of:
- dancing boogiemen
- lightning backpanel
- skull led eyes
- flickering flames
- glow in the dark skull, ribs and possibly other parts
- eyeball shooter
- topper

Did I miss any?

I did see a Elvira doorbell once in the US that actually would make a cool topper. However, I never saw it anywhere for sale.

#471 7 years ago

OK, so TZ may have the most mods, but how many of these where intended to be on the game and cut for whatever reasons? And how does that compare to SS?

2 weeks later
#604 7 years ago
Quoted from bluevegas:

Ahh yeahh! Look what came in the mail today! Thanks again to unigroove for pointing me in the right direction. Been looking for this damn thing for a while now

you're welcome

3 months later
#781 7 years ago

Is she a member as well?

PM02_Cassandra_Gameroom_Magazine_photo.jpg
(Note: Originally I planned on using the left version of this photo in Pinball Magazine No. 2, but was advised not to do so. I could publish it only, but only with the original next to it so everybody would understand the photo has been edited)

1 month later
1 month later
#875 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'm not happy with any of the eyeball shooters out there, they're all too big for my tastes.

I felt the same way. I was lucky enough to be able to buy one of the normal sized eyeball shooter rods from IPB. It's no longer on their website, but Gene may have some for sale during his show at the Comfort Inn & Suites Conference Center during Expo this week. You want me to take one for you if he does?

1 week later
#953 7 years ago

Here's a pic of the IPB eyeball shooter I got a few years ago.
20131027_123952.jpg
Since these appear to be very hard to find I bought 5 more:
20131027_124010.jpg

IPB also has boney flippers in white, and in silver or gold. The boney plastics between the in- and outlane were also available in gold.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider unigroove.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside