909DC566-BA18-4A7B-948B-A2812A966538 (resized).jpeg
609C131B-B6E8-4B42-8AA0-225FC367851B (resized).jpeg
6E875811-9FBF-4B9F-BAB8-8010367C0AC5 (resized).jpeg
20231003_155922 (resized).jpg
20231003_155902 (resized).jpg
20231003_155906 (resized).jpg
20231003_155847 (resized).jpg
20231003_155855 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spfxted.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

794 posts in this topic match your search for posts by spfxted. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 11 years ago

Hi all. We're having so much fun with the T2 Club, I decided to start one for Scared Stiff. You just need a machine to join...or be a supporting member!

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from Perspex:

Drove from Ontario to NY state during 'Sandy' (thankfully far inland) to take custody over Buschjs's sexy SS. Love it...it's never, ever leaving.

Now THAT'S dedication! Welcome! Maybe we'll get Robert Winter on here to keep us updated on all things Elvira...)

#12 11 years ago

Absofreakinlootley!

#42 11 years ago

Great pix! Let's have more with our machines. Welcome new members. If anyone has a contact to make jackets or shirts, lemme know. My guy said tshirts with large graphic on back and small on front would be between 20 and 25 bucks! I'd love to have a jacket made. I have the artists, so the graphics are no problem. .....oh poo!

#45 11 years ago

Oh!...its a BEER ad!

#48 11 years ago

Great pix! Thanks! As soon as I get Internet back, I'll post some of my Elvira stuff.

#51 11 years ago

Hey, hey...leave your Stiff-o-meter out of this...

#54 11 years ago

Cool, Krusty. I'm looking into it...)

#55 11 years ago

Shirts would be $20-25. Jackets, I'm still waiting. My friend had embroidered jackets made up once and they were about $150.

#62 11 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

SS shirts were made years ago by Jim over at pinGame Journal. I have my own stash of them.
http://robertwinter.com/pinball/ss/shirts.html

Perfect! How much? I want one.

#63 11 years ago

Dennis....if Robert says you're in...you're IN!

#65 11 years ago

You're IN! I hope Cassandra does an East Coast convention soon...

#74 11 years ago

I'm in!!

You are certainly IN, my friend!

smiley-2.gifsmiley-2.gif

#79 11 years ago

Dennis, that would be great! When I saw Cassandra at the last Chiller Theatre convention she said she had a meeting with Jack. She said there was never another meeting. Do you have any more info on this? Would Stern possibly be interested in an Elvira pin.
And, of course, you are correct, Elvira is the Character and can be used with any cool monsters, aliens or haunted house theme.
I enjoy Scared Stiff more than MM or AFM!

#83 11 years ago

Nice, Robert! Hey!...I bought one of those Terminator Toppers...how did you get it to fit the top of the machine? Did you cut off the sides?

t2_1.JPGt2_1.JPG

#84 11 years ago

oops!...yeah, I see that you did...

#86 11 years ago

Ahhh, cool..they modified it. I didn't get the front light and bought the red eyes myself. Never used it though. I was going to mount it to the wall and connect the eyes to the machine so they flash.

#89 11 years ago

It's a beautiful thing!

#91 11 years ago

I got mine and they work great!

#94 11 years ago

The Flicker IS pretty cool. (get it and sell yours on Ebay)

#96 11 years ago

Now THAT'S a WIFE!

#98 11 years ago

Nice lookin game!

eyes01.gifeyes01.gif

#101 11 years ago

Yeah! I had the TV on the last SS I had. It only played the slides though. Wasn't crazy about it. But actual movie clips...or horror/sci-fi trailers!....er, where do you live.....

#108 11 years ago

Nice! I'm still missing an Eyeball Shooter for this machine. Got just about everything else. Anybody got any cool Eyeball Ideas for meeeee?

eye.gifeye.gif

#111 11 years ago

I agree. It is my wife's favorite as well. I think an article in the next issue on the Elvira machines is in order....just sayin'

#113 11 years ago

Hey!...that Eyeball looks pretty darn good! Where did you get it??

#117 11 years ago

Check Planetary. They had one at the Allentown Show...

#118 11 years ago
Quoted from bluevegas:

They are actually shift knobs. Robert actually has a write up about them.http://www.robertwinter.com/pinball/ss/tech/shooter.htmlNot sure why my first pic came across so blurry and large

Are they still available somewhere? The link goes nowhere.
How do you attach it? Rod in and screw down? Thanks!

#119 11 years ago

I just looked around (Google, Ebay, etc) All I could find is those shift knobs with the smeary veins look. I like yours much better.....where ARE they??

spock.gifspock.gif

#121 11 years ago

Thanks dug...but, no...those are the smeary veins I was talking about. Look up at blue's knob. (er, sorry about that!)

#123 11 years ago

No prob, blue...Hey Robert! Do you know where I can get that shift knob? Hmmmm?

#125 11 years ago

I was thinking that, but the few I saw for shifters were tilted down when put on a pinball rod. When you put it on a shifter it faces up, but on the machine it faces down. The hole would have to come from the back of the skull, not the bottom.....right?

#127 11 years ago

Little Shop of Games...Out of Stock! Bah!

#128 11 years ago

What is Pinballwizard.com ?

#133 11 years ago

Thanks robert...I'm saving your post for future use....

#136 11 years ago

Yeah, I looked all over. Can't find that exact one. All of them now have that smeary vein thing. If anyone finds the Good Ones, please let us know. I WANT IT!

eyeballs_on_slinky_springs.gifeyeballs_on_slinky_springs.gif

#145 11 years ago

Yes Wise Guy. That's where I got mine. I went for the combo. Nice quality...look great!

#151 11 years ago

Very Cool!!

#153 11 years ago

How do ya do it??

#158 11 years ago
Quoted from Perspex:

Has anyone else forgot about the leapers when playing with the glass off? I had to laugh when the first one flew into the air.

YES! Testing the game and that sucker flew up and beaned me! Oh poo!!

#159 11 years ago

I'm checking out a Scared Stiff t shirt on Ebay!

#161 11 years ago

They just came in the mail!

#162 11 years ago

Was there ever a repro Spider for Scared Stiff?

#164 11 years ago

One of the best Pinball Gotcha's out there!

#166 11 years ago

Thanks Rob!
Let's get these Repro Guys on it!

#167 11 years ago

I'm gonna have some real interesting Scared Stiff info coming soooon!

#170 11 years ago

Should be ready by next week...

#173 11 years ago

They are nice, but I like the red and yellow as well....

1 week later
#177 11 years ago

Hey Vinny!...let's see some pix..
And, yes, Honch, I always try to help...heh...heh...heh

#179 11 years ago

Hey people! We did an interview with Dennis Nordman and are transcribing it now. I'll let you all know when to expect it on PINBALL411.com....lots of fun stuff about Elvira, Scared Stiff, Party Monsters, behind the scenes stories and photos!

scarjo_popcorn.gifscarjo_popcorn.gif

1 week later
#194 11 years ago

Yes, in attract mode as the Spider spins, the lights come on as the point passes them. As you collect them, they stay on.
...ALSO...there is STILL a SS for sale here ($4,700 OBO)...somebody please jump on it! It has all the mods...

1 week later
#195 11 years ago

Did anyone here get the Ebay Scared Stiff for $4,400??

1 month later
#201 11 years ago

I've been looking for that shooter as well. They told me they stopped making them. Where is 2 bits?

#205 11 years ago

Pix when you get it, please....

#209 11 years ago

Cliffy, you are ALWAYS welcome in the Club!

3 weeks later
#210 11 years ago

My cool Elvira Model is going to a new home. Enjoy!

#211 11 years ago

My cool Elvira Model is going to a new home. Enjoy!

ss_top_4.JPGss_top_4.JPG

#217 11 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

Hey Ted, is that one of those statues, that you paint yourself? If you did that, you have a good eye. Or did you recruit your wife for that one?

Hah!...No, it was painted by the owner of the company that makes them. Wise ass!

#220 11 years ago

I have a number of things I can use for a SS Topper...also a Laseriffic will be coming my way soon. It's good that it's going to a loving home ...

#222 11 years ago

Sorry! Not you Limpy....

#224 11 years ago

Yeah, I just mentioned it in another thread and had a few people contact me about selling it. It sold fast! I only charged what I paid for it. I'll be going to the Chiller Convention in April and can ask about another. They're not cheap though. Unless you just want the kit. I think that was $125 or something....and you're right Honch, Harriet could have probably done it. BUT...she's doing so much Real Estate business, she has no time. And that's ok...she has to keep me living in the manner I'm acc...oh never mind....
When are you coming back for another visit?

#230 11 years ago

I have a couple of those statues that I've had professionally painted. I think the last one on Ebay went for $450+. It's actually a very rare statue.

Thanks Robert...the guy who bought it will love to hear THAT!

#231 11 years ago

Here's the Chiller website. They are beginning to put up the Guests.

#234 11 years ago

No problem. Send pix when you get it set up. It should go to the PO tomorrow.

#238 11 years ago

Looks great!

#240 11 years ago

I just bought a pair from Ebay!

#247 11 years ago

Yeah, I got the package of all the stuff from them!

#254 11 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I'm at work now Skypilot. If I was at home I'd go down to my gameroom and take a picture of my SS's serial number picture and I'd share it with you. It's pretty easy to read mine. It's mostly all zeros with a 43 on the end. It also lists the date manufactured. My machine has the early production playfield art and the early production apron art, that coupled with the 43 in the serial number, should (I say "should" - from what I think I know) indicate that the SS I have was the 43rd made (unless I'm misremembering and it's the 48th). It's 40-something for sure, LOL.

Yeah, please take a pic. I'd like to look at mine too.

#257 11 years ago

Checked mine too...yeah...no spider, but another set of eyes! (I like the spider!)

#261 11 years ago

Velcome, Jules! We even have our own Sticky Happy Face Thingy for Elvira

#268 11 years ago

I thought someone said that Plasma Thingy somehow screwed up the electronics after a while. Was it on a Xenon?

#273 11 years ago

Lookin' goood!

#283 11 years ago

Honch is the Best! He's helped me over the phone AND in person!

#285 11 years ago

Welcome, herg! elvirateehee.gifelvirateehee.gif

#290 11 years ago

I have one of the new translites, I believe from Planetary. Looks great. Did anyone ever make repros of those other plastics?

#301 11 years ago
Quoted from bluevegas:

I'm still looking for a spider pointer if anyone comes across one

I think Planetary had 2 of them at the Allentown Show. I thought they were too expensive, so I passed. DOH!!

#308 11 years ago

I have to look up the place...but they have a Special where you can get both...Great stuff!

#315 11 years ago

Hey! I thought idtatoo HAD a SS.....

#316 11 years ago

No worries fireman...you'll be back...

#323 11 years ago

Welcome!! Funny thing... I played Party Monsters, Attack From Mars and Revenge from Mars this weekend, and ya know what?....I STILL think Scared Stiff is the better game!! ...Just me.

#325 11 years ago

Ok...are we all going to get SS tattoos?

#330 11 years ago

I think idtattoo can hook us up!

#336 11 years ago

Hey J! You better have 2!

#340 11 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I really need to up my game as not done the stiffometer yet....

Me too!

#342 11 years ago

I have to admit, I cheated when my tech was over with the glass off. He yelled at me! ''It HAS to be EARNED!!'' gee....

#348 11 years ago

You are IN! Storage?? wtf

#350 11 years ago

elvira_tat.jpgelvira_tat.jpg

#351 11 years ago

I think I'm gonna have the legs powder coated by the Chromster! Love that green and yellow thingy he does...

#354 11 years ago

I like the way you think! How's our girl??

#356 11 years ago

Excellent! Yeah, I love those color changing/fade in and out LED's for the candle and TV!

#359 11 years ago

Congrats, Dale!! Ya know, the more I look at that Spider Spinner, the more I think a great clock can be made! The rubber spiders are available...put a pointer on it. PhotoShop the Spinner art, put some numbers on there. Attach the spider to one of those clock mech thingys and frame it. hmmmm

#360 11 years ago

Yeah! It looks great....and now he will be just over an hour from me!

#362 11 years ago

AND I'm on 5 ball!!

#364 11 years ago

I'm glad my pain and ineptitude brings you pleasure....

#368 11 years ago

5 ball IS pinball....

#373 11 years ago

I thought someone said Robert stopped making them. (I hope it's not true)

#377 11 years ago

I have some very interesting Boogie-Men replacement Monsters. I'll post a picture when I get back from trip.

#378 11 years ago

Yes, herg, those are cool...and seem to be pretty well made. Buy the whole set and swap them out...

#382 11 years ago

Yes, J, please let us know. (a PM is fine)
...and, by the way, I just got home...the new lady is In Da House! ...pix sooon...oh poo!

#384 11 years ago

The eyes that turn you to stone....

#385 11 years ago

While I was picking up the new SS, the guy had another machine there that was pretty darn cool. I forgot the name though. It was Class of 1812 or something. Monsters, pumping heart, chattering teeth...a fun game!

#390 11 years ago

Yes! The second one goes out tomorrow. Third just got here. (used to be owned by one of Jersey Jack's guys!) Pix tomorrow as I'm on my way to Green Oblivion!

dancing_fruit.gifdancing_fruit.gif

#391 11 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

Class of 1812 is awesome, I Have been looking for a decent/nice one for a pretty long time.

Well, know where an EXCELLENT one is! Just played 3 games on it!
PM sent!!

#392 11 years ago

Here's a few pix of the new game. NOT the one I was originally going to get. (He's no longer selling!)
This game is not HUO, but pretty damn nice!

IMG_1909.JPGIMG_1909.JPG IMG_1912.JPGIMG_1912.JPG IMG_1914.JPGIMG_1914.JPG

#393 11 years ago

more

IMG_1915.JPGIMG_1915.JPG IMG_1918.JPGIMG_1918.JPG IMG_1920.JPGIMG_1920.JPG

#394 11 years ago

more

IMG_1921.JPGIMG_1921.JPG IMG_1926.JPGIMG_1926.JPG IMG_1928.JPGIMG_1928.JPG

#395 11 years ago

mo

IMG_1930.JPGIMG_1930.JPG IMG_1933.JPGIMG_1933.JPG IMG_1936.JPGIMG_1936.JPG

#396 11 years ago

mo

IMG_1938.JPGIMG_1938.JPG IMG_1939.JPGIMG_1939.JPG IMG_1943.JPGIMG_1943.JPG

#398 11 years ago

last

IMG_1944.JPGIMG_1944.JPG

#399 11 years ago

Yeah, bigdaddy...and the Flickering Candle...

#404 11 years ago
Quoted from PiNDoCToR:

Man, that is one GORGEOUS Scared Stiff!

Yeah!!

#405 11 years ago
Quoted from ctozzi:

Looks great, hopefully your old one that's headed my way looks close to that one.

Oh yeah, except for that small dinker by the Crate, it's really nice! AND you got plenty of LED's in there including the super-cool slow multi color flasher behind the TV! (love it and can't wait to get it for the new SS) It's not as clean as this one, but certainly nifty! And I love the SS Poster!...I sent my extra copy! It's just a fun game all around!

#406 11 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

And paint those bones to match the skull.

You are correct! I didn't even notice that! Grrrrr!

#408 11 years ago

Yeah! Some of the stuff is easy to repair...er, except for me. Hopefully this will be the last one....hopefully....

#414 11 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

Go buy some basic black acrylic paint at the craft store. Mix it up with water till its about pudding or milk consistency. Dip or brush the bones in the black, wipe off the paint with a rag or paper towel. I am considering using glow in the dark paint as well on my next set after the black. It is clear when it dries and might glow better than the glow bones.

Thanks bigdaddy and tatster! I will have my wife do this. She does faux finishing, etc. Perfect!

#415 11 years ago

Love the glowing eyeball!....except if it's gonna come off!

#416 11 years ago

I'd love to get the legs to Alex for Powder Coating...but I have no Pinball Equipment. I need something to lift the machine and put it on while the legs are being done. Sawhorses??

#418 11 years ago

Good point!...I think the ones my wife had (that's right, she's the Toolbelt Diva, not me!) are not to sturdy...and plastic....

#420 11 years ago

Yeah, I wanna play it. I have to put it up on something anyway to take the legs off. Buying a second set of legs is not a bad idea either...BUT the ones on there are brand new! ....this should be my only problem!

#422 11 years ago

Good idea! I think Alex said something about stocking legs soon. I'll find out.

#424 11 years ago

Honch!! Can ya help this guy??

#427 11 years ago

Excellent!!

#431 11 years ago

Membership has its priv...er, never mind...

#435 11 years ago

hah! I just got back from Bask Bar and played AC/DC (7 games) Multiball was fun, but it can't hold a Flickering Candle to Scared Stiff!

#441 11 years ago

Nice! Where did you get the Flickering Candle Mod from. There are 2 on Ebay. One is Judge Dredds ($40 free ship)and the other at $20 more. Is it better??

#443 11 years ago

Thanks, but it's ok. Just got another one from Judge Dreads. He's a Good Egg!

#449 11 years ago
Quoted from ctozzi:

That rodney mod is a top 5 mod for me.

What's that?

#452 11 years ago

Honch...you goin to the Allentown show?

#454 11 years ago

I know they have a glow thingy for the Spider Hole.
There is also a mod to have the ball returned from the left side. (another thing removed for cost)
There is a TV Mod.
I saw one with those light things on the ramps.
One thing I really like is the slow fade in and out color changer LED for behind the Backglass TV. There is also a fast flicker one for behind the candle.
More??

#455 11 years ago

Ordered the Flicker Candles....AND I may just try to put them in myself! I know, I know...

#458 11 years ago

Gee, got a list to prove it?

#465 11 years ago

Ladies and gentlemen...Let the MOD WARS begin!

#466 11 years ago

MOD WARS...now THERE'S a new A&E Series!

#470 11 years ago

Recovery is always ok with Elvira!

#474 11 years ago

Nice, bigdaddy!
Honch...I'm goin on Saturday. Beverages will be flowing! ...and cigars?

#478 11 years ago

This is the second set I've ordered from Andy at Judge Dredds in the UK. (he ships fast!)

#479 11 years ago

I'd love to get my coin door done up...any advice?

#486 11 years ago

How much was it?

#494 11 years ago

I still have to show youz the crazy ones I found. I'll try to post them tomorrow...

#498 11 years ago

I'll sell for 7K

#499 11 years ago

Finger Puppets!

Picture_003.jpgPicture_003.jpg Picture_005.jpgPicture_005.jpg Picture_006.jpgPicture_006.jpg

#503 11 years ago

They are really cool. Would they fit on the Scared Stiff Boogie-Men stalks??

#504 11 years ago
Quoted from bluevegas:

you have lovely nails Ted

You got me! That was literally 10 minutes before I had them done!

#505 11 years ago

Hey Dale! Over the weekend, can ya possibly talk me through the SS Menu? I just wanna make sure everything is set up right.

#507 11 years ago

Somebody gave them to me when I was a guest at a film convention in Maine. Someone here said they just bought some...

#508 11 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

I just picked up a set of those On my way back from Mgc.

Where did ya find them?

#511 11 years ago

That's it!! Great! Now, can we use em' on Scared Stiff?

#513 11 years ago

Hi. Yes, I found a local one. Nice and clean. (as are my pockets!)
...and, yes, $6-7 for a super clean one with mods...

#515 11 years ago

What was wrong? How did you get it on there?

#519 11 years ago

I would NEVER trade a great SS for TZ. Just me, but I think SS is the better game. Sure, there are tons of mods for TZ, but so what. AND Invisiglass looks great on a Scared Stiff. Keep what you have and pick up a TZ sometime in the future.

#521 11 years ago

If your's is truly excellent and clean...6K plus (mods)

#527 11 years ago

Hey, the guy that does those embroidered machine covers said he'll work on a Scared Stiff Embroidered Patch for me. I told him to make a bunch as I'm sure a few of youz will want one. It's on a thread somewhere below this one...

#531 11 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

I have those zombies on my Scared Stiff right now, put them on about a week ago.

Do they fit? Do they work? Do they look cool?

#532 11 years ago
Quoted from ctozzi:

I finally got my SS today, I didnt have much time after work but I did install the Laseriffic topper. Thanks Again SPFXTED !

Looks great! Thank YOU! I'm glad you're enjoying it. shhhhhh...but I enjoy this game more than AFM!

#534 11 years ago

Great! Please post a pic when ya get home. Thanks!!

#537 11 years ago

No problem! I'll wait here.....

#541 11 years ago

Welcome Jimmy and theove!
I was gonna get an EATPM, but my friend has one I can play anytime. I may go for Creech!

#542 11 years ago
Quoted from bluevegas:

whats all this talk about "Scared Stiff"!? This whole time I thought we were in a Super Sport club

Niiiiice!!

#544 11 years ago

Whoa! We need up to the minute news!...and pix!

#546 11 years ago

YES, there was! I forgot where it was, but I'm gonna have my wife do it to mine.

#548 11 years ago

Nice! Elvira would approve...even if it's not black!

#550 11 years ago

Yeah, love that!
Hey, there is a Scared Stiff for sale here on Pinside! Check out The Market!

#552 11 years ago

..that's what SHE said!

#556 11 years ago

Change the setting from Extra Easy!

#563 11 years ago

Thanks for the pix. Kinda neat!

#564 11 years ago

Rick...you'll be back!

#570 11 years ago

Very nicely done!

#574 11 years ago

My scores are pretty bad so far...and I'm on 5 ball...

#576 11 years ago

Beautiful work! Where are you located?

#579 11 years ago

Cool. Must be the repro, right? Looks like it's Sold!

#581 11 years ago

I see these every now and then on Ebay. I thought they were some kind of repro. They look pretty nice though...especially if you have a crappy playfield...

#582 11 years ago

Just got this from Andras when I told him about the Scared Stiff Club. He will be making embroidered Scared Stiff patches.

Hi!
Wow, I didn't think, there are a club on there...
Then I can make a few designs, and even, if You need, I can make them
iron-on...

Andras

#584 11 years ago

Probably Robert!
Mine is excellent, not mint.

#589 11 years ago

Yeah, doesn't seem that bad. The Terrifying seems to have the mylar scratched, but maybe the wear doesn't go all the way through. Also, just make the deal off of Ebay so you don't pay the fee. $5k seems about right. Does it have any mods? Dancing Boogies, Skull Pile, LED's . AND...it's fine to post pix in this thread . We are all here to help!

#590 11 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

(I blame GIFxted for this trend... )

Hey, don't blame me. I have over 6K in my recent machine. The first one I ever got I paid 5K for and that was a few years ago. My advise is..get em' NOW!

#592 11 years ago

If it works fine, looks good and has a few mods, jump on 5K. Just me.

#594 11 years ago

The seller just stops the auction and you do the deal direct.

#595 11 years ago

The machine looks good. What mods does it have as this could add a few hundred bucks...

#597 11 years ago

Agreed! Lots of moving parts to check. Spider Spinner, Dancing Boogies, Crate, Coffin...

#600 11 years ago

Looks pretty darn good. Ask if those bone slings are cracked or broken at the screws. They are alone about $100 if you can find them.

#601 11 years ago

Yeah, there is a plastic part and the translite.

#603 11 years ago

No prob! Us Stiffies gotta stick together...

#606 11 years ago

Whoo-hoo! Tonight my tech is coming over to install: New updated LED colored Skull Pile Eyes, Flickering Candle Mod, Custom Eyeball Shooter, Laseriffic Topper, Move the Battery Thingy and install some LED's.
...then Alex will have powdercoated legs for me at Pinfest and I'll be all set!

#608 11 years ago

No problem. Take your time. It's worth it.

#611 11 years ago

Will do. ...and welcome! I just sent you a message in another thread. My tech cancelled on me. If you have the ability to put a few mods on my machine. (LED Skull lights, Flick candle, shooter rod, battery thingy)...I'll make it worth your while. (I am a complete noodle-head, as you know, and can barely take the glass off)

#612 11 years ago

UPDATE: The Scared Stiff Embroidered Patch is still being worked on. Something to report (and possibly) see, soon!

#614 11 years ago

Thanks Muppet! I'm free all day today.

1 week later
#616 11 years ago

I get stuff from Judge Dreads in the UK. This link is to the Flickering Candle Mod that just went into my Scared Stiff.
ebay.com link: Scared Stiff Pinball Skull Pile Candles mod

The next link is to a cool looking Plasma Mod. Has anybody got this? Is it ok to use without screwing up something on the machine? I know when they had those Plasma Globes and someone put it in a Xenon, they said it was causing the machine to act weird. Suggestions? Advise?

ebay.com link: SCARED STIFF Pinball Laboratory Plasma Mod Add on

#620 11 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

This looks cool if was the top of the pop bumpers..i wonder if you could lay it flat some how on top of them?

I don't know. But i think I'll get one and check it out.
Wow! Beautiful clean game! Please PM me and tell me what you got it for.

#622 11 years ago

Nice! Yeah, mine went in the other day. (thanks NJGecko) I DID order that Plasma Electric Schwantzifier Thingy from Andy at Judge Dreads. We'll see how it looks and I'll post pix.

#623 11 years ago

I don't wear tee shirts...but if I did...I'd be all over this!
ebay.com link: itm

#626 10 years ago

Just did this! Great looking stuff!

#628 10 years ago

What needed to be done?
Just got back from Chiller! Phew!!

#630 10 years ago

See you at pinkest on Saturday?

#632 10 years ago

WHAT? Yer gonna miss all the booze, hookers and blow!.......ok...no blow!

#634 10 years ago

Ok. We need Scared Stiff in there. I want one!

#639 10 years ago

Yes! Angyalpor has been in contact with me and I think he's on the right track. Robert, please let us know if you think everything's cool. I thought the Crate, Spider and Elvira with the logo would be the main stuff...

#642 10 years ago

Thanks to Alex for the cool SS legs! Pictures just don't do them justice...

IMG_2059.JPGIMG_2059.JPG IMG_2060.JPGIMG_2060.JPG IMG_2061.JPGIMG_2061.JPG

#644 10 years ago

I tried taking pix with flash and no flash. Very hard to get a good image.
I also should have gotten those Bolt Protectors....

#646 10 years ago

Wow! The NJGecko just left. The Plasma Mod is now installed...AND Alex's powder coated legs! Everything looks great! Thanks to Andy, Alex and especially Greg! (I can never thank him enough! )
....and Alex...I need the Lockdown Bar done? Can ya get one and hook me up? (not worried about the siderails right now)
...pix later...gotta do Mothers Day stuff for a while...

#648 10 years ago

Thanks Greg! I just asked Andy about the Eyeball Mod.
Here is a pic of your work!

ss_plasma.JPGss_plasma.JPG legs.JPGlegs.JPG

#650 10 years ago

Thanks!....I KNOW you like green!
I'm having the lockdown bar done as we speak....

#652 10 years ago

Yeah? Cool.....I'll have to see if the Gecko knows how to install them for meeeee...
Where can you get them? Are they game specific?
...sheesh....all the mods for SS can top $1k!

#654 10 years ago

Thanks! Lots of cool stuff there...

#656 10 years ago

Honch? Where are the Scared Stiff Experts?

#661 10 years ago

Membership has its privileges....

#663 10 years ago

Just got mine in the mail....

membership_ps.jpgmembership_ps.jpg

#669 10 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

When are you getting those blades ted?

Not sure. Alex is doing the lockbar first. I also just bought the 3 Gory Eyeball Mod....couldn't resist!

#671 10 years ago

Scared Stiff Patches will be ready soon!
QUESTION: Rubber Rings for SS Flippers.....what color? Black, Red, Green, Yellow, Other? What do youz have??

#673 10 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

You designing little deadhead patches to go under it for every one you owned

Not a bad idea!

#676 10 years ago

Yeah, I'm thinking green because the lockdown bar is gonna be powder coated crackle green...

#677 10 years ago

I see there are different size Flipper Rubbers....what do I get for SS?

#679 10 years ago

Green it is! What size?? (er, flipper rubber that is!)

#681 10 years ago

1 1/2 x 1/2 Got it! Thanks!!

#684 10 years ago

Green it is! I'm gonna order! AND, it's one job I think I can do myself....

#686 10 years ago

Cool! Can't wait to see pix!

#688 10 years ago

Ordered from Pinball Life. Hopefully by the weekend I'll be set!

#690 10 years ago

Yes! ...and, as mentioned in another thread...I got that 3 Gory Eyeball (Interactive) Mod from Judge Dreads. It looks pretty cool! You should check it out... (I got the Plasma Mod as well...)

ebay.com link: Scared Stiff Pinball Triple Eyeball Mod

#691 10 years ago

It's finally here COLOR DMD for Scared Stiff!!

#695 10 years ago

Already ordered the Sigma display. I'll be running color next Monday!

Excellent! Are they ready for delivery now??

#699 10 years ago

Randy said they are available June 10th! Woo-hoo!

#701 10 years ago

I be ready! elvirateehee.gifelvirateehee.gif

#705 10 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Finally a color dmd for a game I own and I don't have the funds for it

That's what credit cards are for....

1 week later
#716 10 years ago

Super line up!

#721 10 years ago

Like the Irish Red Neon as well!

#722 10 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

It's the only thing I don't have on my SS.

Oh, do you have the Lab Plasma Mod and 3 Gory Eyeball Interactive Mod?

#723 10 years ago

ss

ss_plasma.JPGss_plasma.JPG

#725 10 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

I stand corrected.

AS IF I could ever correct you!
Hopefully this weekend the Eyeballs will be in and I'll post pix....looks pretty cool and well made from Judge Dreads...

#727 10 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I'm still holding off since it well exceeds my mod price limit.

Yeah, I'm waiting to sell a few things. Somehow I had it in my head that this was a $199 mod! $400 is a pretty good hit after spending aprox $1,500 in mods....

#729 10 years ago

Also just spent over $20k for movie posters! Sheesh, maybe pinball isn't so bad after all....

#731 10 years ago

I only buy from people I know. I know a lot from being in it soooo long..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Weeki Wachee, FL
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

£ 37.00
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
£ 39.00
£ 38.00
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

794 posts in this topic match your search for posts by spfxted. You are on page 1 of 4.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spfxted.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scared-stiff-clubmembers-only?tu=spfxted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.