New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 29319)

SCARED STIFF Club...Members Only

By spfxted

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,680 posts
  • 395 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by ThatOneDude
  • Topic is favorited by 136 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,270 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20201016_163117 (resized).jpg
20201016_195005 (resized).jpg
20201016_195010 (resized).jpg
IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0384 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0385 (resized).jpeg
20200722_192834 (resized).jpg
7947A0CE-ECB5-43E3-9DBB-A7DDBB38FAED (resized).jpeg
20200701_165150 (resized).jpg
20200701_165145 (resized).jpg
20200701_165135 (resized).jpg
IMG-1240 (resized).jpg
IMG-1239 (resized).jpg
IMG-1238 (resized).jpg
IMG-7269 (resized).JPG
IMG-7268 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shapeshifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 7 years ago

A SS club needs to have 'members' only

I have one so why not!

#75 7 years ago

What I like about SS is the total overall package Great art, great humor, sexy, funny, great p/f layout. There is no other game quite like it. I had MB but preferred SS and whilst not as addictive as some other pins, it is just unique!

#78 7 years ago
Quoted from DennisNordman:

Robert, I'd forgotten that you had my SS! Glad she still has a good home.

Thank you!

Pretty!

I sold my SS to Robert. After working on a game 10-12 hours a day, 5-6 days a week, I'm not too interested in playing pinball at home. Besides, my honey-do list never seems to end.
Greg and I would love to design a new Elvira pin...and so would Cassandra. Don't give up yet!
I've seen some people say Elvira is too old to use as a pinball theme. I have to disagree with that because Elvira is a "character." It's not a game about Cassandra (who is still HOT by the way.) Imagine how Dorothy from WOZ looks right about now! How about Capt. Kirk and Spock?
Just had an idea...How about a game featuring Elvira and Melony? Wow! What a melonfest! How many would like that? Raise your hands.

Great ideas!

A 2013/2014 version of SS with state of the art lighting and rules would rock

#134 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Hey!...that Eyeball looks pretty darn good! Where did you get it??

Been looking a while as well - don't want the cheap floaty one!

2 weeks later
#172 7 years ago

Silver posts around crate - I like em!

IMG_6958.JPG

3 months later
#298 7 years ago

My SS has worked flawlessly. Tonight she died

Just playing a game and whole game went dead.

Switch back on and it tries to start, red writing appears, then dead, rinse, repeat.

Not a clue what is going on

1 week later
#337 7 years ago

Thought my SS played hard so to speak. Just watched my awesome friend put 108 million on it and get 3 Stiffometers and spider ball!!

I really need to up my game as not done the stiffometer yet....

Also realized how awesome SS stiff is as spider multiball is epic!!!

#344 7 years ago

And it was the first time I have even seen the stiffometer completed - way better than expected and can't wait to do it myself.

SS really is a stunning pin. Reaching that phase of pin collecting where it is getting harder and harder to sell pins!!

#410 7 years ago

Man, that is a lovely SS! Thought mine was nice but not in the same league - I will have to look for another

You need one of these........

Battery is inside so flashing will not last forever but fun while it lasts

1 week later
#549 7 years ago

I reckon I must have started the stiffometer about 50 times and still not completed it! An 8.5 degree pitch doesn't help but its killing me that I keep bottling it!

It's the heartbeat that gets faster and faster - makes mine do the same

#565 7 years ago
Quoted from tpn2011:

I completed the stiff o meter 3 times today just got the game last night hummmmmmm

Presume 3 balls?

And check the pitch - males all the difference. 6.5 degrees it is way easier. Ramp it up to 8.5 and it will play more challenging.

2 months later
#761 7 years ago

Well, after about 50 attempts at starting stiffometer and failing, I completed it and wow, monster multiball was awesome Finished at over 30 million and Elvira owed me a good game! Worth the wait and hopefully I will complete the stiffometer more often now as it is the of the best things in pinball.

#778 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

...and more! Oh yeah, my buddy Greg (the NJ Gecko) put the green flippers on too!...and a bunch of LED's in the backglass!

Cool!

Another great mod here.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Scared-Stiff-Pinball-Flipper-Light-Mod-/221236958994?pt=UK_Video_Games_Coin_Operated_MJ&hash=item3382c01712

I actually had it modified to go on CFTBL and it looks great. Not got it on SS yet.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 11.00
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shapeshifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside