New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 29319)

SCARED STIFF Club...Members Only

By spfxted

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,680 posts
  • 395 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by ThatOneDude
  • Topic is favorited by 137 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,270 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20201016_163117 (resized).jpg
20201016_195005 (resized).jpg
20201016_195010 (resized).jpg
IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0384 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0385 (resized).jpeg
20200722_192834 (resized).jpg
7947A0CE-ECB5-43E3-9DBB-A7DDBB38FAED (resized).jpeg
20200701_165150 (resized).jpg
20200701_165145 (resized).jpg
20200701_165135 (resized).jpg
IMG-1240 (resized).jpg
IMG-1239 (resized).jpg
IMG-1238 (resized).jpg
IMG-7269 (resized).JPG
IMG-7268 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider honch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#58 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Hi all. We're having so much fun with the T2 Club, I decided to start one for Scared Stiff. You just need a machine to join...or be a supporting member!

Greatest pin of ALL TIME!! I'm definitely in!!!!!!!

#69 7 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Maybe someone will do a SSS (Scared Stiff Sequel) version of SS on P-ROC, similar to what's being done for CC/CCC. I could probably arrange to get some custom speech recorded for additional modes and gameplay.

That sounds awesome!!! I'm not sure who could/would program it, but I'm sure we could come up with quite a few ideas amongst Pinsiders.

#70 7 years ago
Quoted from DennisNordman:

May I join, even though I don't own one?

How could the man responsible for such great pins, not even own one???

#103 7 years ago

I sold my SS to Robert. After working on a game 10-12 hours a day, 5-6 days a week, I'm not too interested in playing pinball at home. Besides, my honey-do list never seems to end. []

I can see how you could be burned out after putting so much time into those pins.

Greg and I would love to design a new Elvira pin...and so would Cassandra. Don't give up yet!
I've seen some people say Elvira is too old to use as a pinball theme. I have to disagree with that because Elvira is a "character."

I've been saying this same thing for years, characters don't age. I also agree with you about Cassandra, she still looks good. BTW, the idea of you and Greg teaming up to do another Elvira, is an AWESOME idea. A third Elvira pin would look pretty sweet in my line up.

Just had an idea...How about a game featuring Elvira and Melony? Wow! What a melonfest! How many would like that? Raise your hands.

If you make a third Elvira pin, I'm in no matter what you mix it up with. I think the best part of the Elvira theme is the versatility. Please, keep us posted if anything new comes up with this idea.

#104 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

The Flicker IS pretty cool.

Agreed. Wish i hadn't seen yours, now I want to upgrade my upgrade.

#152 7 years ago
Quoted from RGR:

spfxted: Just thought I would let you know that I have my name permanently in the attract mode... YAY! I was mates with Cameron Silver back in the 90s when he made this game

That is cool.

3 weeks later
#175 7 years ago

That must be the humanitarian in you, Ted. Always trying to help someone join the club.

2 months later
#214 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

My cool Elvira Model is going to a new home. Enjoy!

Hey Ted, is that one of those statues, that you paint yourself? If you did that, you have a good eye. Or did you recruit your wife for that one?

#215 7 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Finally in! wheres my drink with the little umbrella?

The game is it's own reward.

#223 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Hah!...No, it was painted by the owner of the company that makes them. Wise ass!

Well I knew Mrs B could handle it, so I figured I'd ask.

Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Why would you sell that? That's a fine looking topper for SS.

I agree. It's pretty sweet.

#226 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

BUT...she's doing so much Real Estate business, she has no time. And that's ok...she has to keep me living in the manner I'm acc...oh never mind...

I can believe it. She sounded busy when we were there in Oct.

Quoted from spfxted:

When are you coming back for another visit?

Would love to come over again sometime,Ted. Especially if you have a Predator in house.

#227 7 years ago
Quoted from bluevegas:

will Cassandra be there?

Good question. I know that if she comes, she says she isn't doing anymore Easy coast appearances as Elvira.

#256 7 years ago

That's pretty cool. I just checked mine and it's completely different. Different guy on the meter and I have another set of red eyes on the apron where your spider is located.

#258 7 years ago

Agreed. I like the spider better too.

1 week later
#274 7 years ago
Quoted from rinco:

juup onother Scared Stiff from the netherland

Cargo net makes an interesting look for a ceiling.

#276 7 years ago
Quoted from idtattoo:

It seems to keep going until i power the game on and off

Do you mean it keeps opening?

#278 7 years ago

Do you know how to check switches through your diagnostics?

#279 7 years ago

It sounds like it thinks there is a ball in the trough, under the coffin.

#280 7 years ago

If you can't figure it out, I could give you a ring tomorrow evening and help you trouble shoot it over the phone.

#291 7 years ago
Quoted from creyes82:

Mine was a little dirty when I picked it up, cleaned up quite nicely!

Looks really nice.

Quoted from spfxted:

Did anyone ever make repros of those other plastics?

Why, Ted? Is your third SS going to need one?

1 week later
#357 7 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

realized how awesome SS stiff is as spider multiball is epic!!!

I finally did this the other day. It took three and half years with about 500 games a year being played, but it happen. I still haven't joined the 100 mil club, but I'm getting there at 86 mil.

#358 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I think I'm gonna have the legs powder coated by the Chromster! Love that green and yellow thingy he does...

I can't wait to see how that turns out. I was thinking of having him coat my MB legs. The ones he posted pics of looked fantastic.

#366 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

AND I'm on 5 ball!!

Me too!! I'd have never finished the spider wheel without it.

#381 7 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

As for completing the Spider Wheel. I understood from a top tournament player there is a system to achieve this. Don't know if I should spoil it as it may take away some fun/challenge...

I would love to hear what the system is. I can't imagine anything making it easier. I pretty much always try to hit the spider hole whenever I plunge the ball (I never go for the skill shot). And after I score a spider award I pass the ball to the left flipper, ride the ramp and re-light the hole. Once I re-light the hole, (if the lock is lit) I'll lock a ball, so I can try and shoot another ball into the hole with the plunger. Otherwise, I just go for the hole shot.

#388 7 years ago
Quoted from ebjimmyg:

you get a second one?

Close, this is number 3 for Ted.

#402 7 years ago

Nice score, Ted!!

#407 7 years ago

I may have to pull this maneuver myself and trade up. I always wanted a pristine playfield without going through the hassle of a playfield swap.

#411 7 years ago

Battery is inside so flashing will not last forever but fun while it lasts

I have this exact same plunger and the eyeball pulled off the other day.

#428 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Honch!! Can ya help this guy??

To late!! Maybe next time.

#448 7 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Please excuse bad iphone pics will do better on the next photo shoot.

At least they're facing the right way. Looks like a pretty sweet SS.

#450 7 years ago

The dog under the pin.

#472 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Honch...you goin to the Allentown show?

Yeah, it looks like it's gonna be 4 of us. I'm just not sure if we're going Friday or Saturday. Ted, are you going to make the trip? I wouldn't mind having a few beverages with some of the Pinsiders that are going.

#475 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Honch...I'm goin on Saturday.

Hopefully I'll see you there.

2 months later
#683 7 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Go green. Green is perfect for SS and sort of joins in with the goo playfield art.

Totally agree. I've had green on mine since day one, precisely for the reason you've given. It really ties the pin together.

#689 7 years ago

It will be nice to upgrade something you don't have to rip half the game apart to get to.

#697 7 years ago

That looks fantastic!!

1 week later
#717 7 years ago

Super line up!

Hell yeah it is!!!!!

DSC_0255.JPG

#718 7 years ago

BTW, the more I see and hear about that color DMD, the more I think I want one too. I thought the red DMD cover was more fitting, but now I'm not so sure.

#720 7 years ago

The colors look so vivid in your photos. It's the only thing I don't have on my SS.

#724 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Like the Irish Red Neon as well!

Thanks.

Quoted from spfxted:

Oh, do you have the Lab Plasma Mod and 3 Gory Eyeball Interactive Mod?

I stand corrected.

#730 7 years ago

Ditch that red DMD - you won't be sorry!

I'm thinking I may go that route. Everybody that has one seems to really love it.

Quoted from spfxted:Also just spent over $20k for movie posters! Sheesh,

WOW!! Ted, I always wondered, how do you know the difference between originals and reproductions?

#733 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I only buy from people I know. I know a lot from being in it soooo long..

I guess it always comes down to who you can trust no matter what hobby you're in.

#734 7 years ago

BTW, Ted, it looks like if you sold one or two posters, a MB could be sitting next to SS. The way I see it, you'd just be trading one piece of art for another.

#736 7 years ago

All good points!! I have to ask, do poster collectors ever talk about price bubbles in the hobby?

#739 7 years ago

Seems like there is a lot of similarities between pins and posters. Except for the fact you can't buy knock off pins. Not yet anyway. Poster collecting seems like the perfect hobby to complement pinball.

#742 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

The eyes on the backglass spider wheel are green, which really suits the game theme, but the eyes in the ColorDMD are all blue

You probably didn't notice, but the eyeball on the playfield is blue. It's beside the crate where you shoot for the extra ball. So there is a tie in for that color. Funny thing is, when I was looking for an eyeball plunger, I couldn't find green,(which I wanted because of what you said) ended up getting a blue one. Then one day I realized the playfield eyeball was blue and everything was right in the world again.

#743 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

....yes...AND, like pinball, space is a big issue. One sheet posters are 27x41 inches. Half sheet 22x28. Insert 14x36. Most of my collection now are lobby cards. At 11x14, I can fit many on a few walls.

I gotta tell ya, it looks cool. After visiting your house, the idea of revamping my game room with classic horror posters has been bouncing around in my head ever since. I think it adds a really cool vibe to the room.

#747 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

but I love the green eyes and the game has both colors.

I agree, green is more fitting.

Quoted from spfxted:Just go there and tell Jim, Ted sent ya!

Thanks, Ted. When I'm ready, I will do just that. I bookmarked the link.

#748 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Wasn't crazy about the floating ones

I have a floating one, which I liked cause it lit up when you plunged a ball. Unfortunately, the damn thing broke off.

#752 7 years ago
Quoted from NightMutilator:

I have completely nerded out on this without a doubt, but how could I not?

If you're looking for a voice of reason, you came to the wrong thread.

#755 7 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

So are the glow in the dark bones worth it or is it really not noticeable?

They do look better (in the light) than the bone white originals, but the glow in the dark aspect is worthless. They only glow in pitch darkness.

#759 7 years ago

I tried putting a black light on top of the backbox to make them stand out more, but the ambient light of everything on the playfield nullifies the effect.

That's funny, I tried the exact same thing. And with the same result.

#762 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

The Purge was a waste of time.

I'm not surprised. The previews looked lame and the idea of a day of lawlessness was to much for me to swallow. I heard Superman is much darker than past movies, but still good.

Well, after about 50 attempts at starting stiffometer and failing, I completed it and wow, monster multiball was awesome Finished at over 30 million and Elvira owed me a good game! Worth the wait and hopefully I will complete the stiffometer more often now as it is the of the best things in pinball.

It is a great feeling. Now you must go for the ultimate and score up the Spider multiball. I owned the game three and a half years till I was able to accomplish this feat. And that was probably on the order of a few thousand attempts. Good Luck!

#775 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

A pic just for you Members.

That looks real good, Ted.Thanks for posting.

6 months later
#1067 6 years ago

I like the look of those black lights.

#1068 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Oh, I just thought that was normal. I need an adjustment too then.

If the frog hits the glass and doesn't register a hit, I'd adjust it. Mine won't register a hit with just a glancing blow either.

#1070 6 years ago

That's right, no cheap points.

#1078 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

He's a good egg! here's my eye...

Ted, what are you using as a topper?

2 weeks later
#1099 6 years ago

Ted, you can buy stuff like that here: http://pinballpal.com/

I have them on my games. It's also much easier to remove than mylar.

#1104 6 years ago

Sorry, Ted, I had no idea.

#1114 6 years ago

People have had issues with those flipper protectors in the past.

I've never had a problem, but I take them off at least once a year and wipe down the outside of my games.

Quoted from spfxted:

I cut a piece of that no stick mylar stuff to put under the Crate so it stays wear free. Can this be used on the button area?

That's what I'm using right now.

#1136 6 years ago

Welcome to the club, Seth. You're on your way to putting together a great collection.

3 months later
#1267 6 years ago

And to think I had the chance to buy it at one point

Would you mind saying what the asking price was on that, Robert?

#1268 6 years ago
Quoted from Funone:

Can we join? Brought it home yesterday. Color DMD ordered. Will need to work on mods after cleaning it up. I fell in love with the one in the Elevation Games booth at TPF and the search began!

Welcome ! The real question isn't "can you join", It's, "can you quit"? Doubt it!!

#1276 6 years ago
Quoted from dar8dar:

just got done redoing new light caps rewired my caps with new led hardware looks awesome!

Damn straight.

#1281 6 years ago

WOW! Seems relatively cheap considering it's Elvira's and it's a one of a kind. I don't consider 30K peanuts, but I would have definitely ponied up the cash for that puppy. BTW, thanks for the info.

#1284 6 years ago

Hence its ultimate visit to The Count.

Which was a great show. I Loved what they did to it.

And really, what would I do with it? I'd look nowhere as cool as Elvira driving around in that thing!

Neither would I, but that wouldn't have stopped me.

#1289 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I lit mine with a green flex LED just for the heck of it, nothing interactive, but it's tied to the GI so it goes out when things go dark.

I did the exact same thing to mine out of spare parts I had lying around and some alligator clips.

#1307 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yes, it's a great mod. $45 is not TOO bad, is it?

Yes, it is a great mod. I hate to dump on anybodies asking price, but the reality is, it's about a ten dollar item at most. I think I paid 15 for mine and thought it was ridiculous. It's a few strands of wire and 2 diodes.

#1312 6 years ago

Ted could do it, but I think he likes to supervise.

#1319 6 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

my OCD is driving me to replace the playfield with a Mirco repro. Thoughts??

If you're going to swap out the playfield, you might as well give the game the full treatment.

2 weeks later
#1340 6 years ago
Quoted from 10pingrn:

I'd like to join up, I picked up my SS a few months ago and love it. There are some great looking games on this thread and I've gained a ton of ideas from you guys, thanks.

Man, that color DMD really pops!!

1 month later
#1409 6 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Before my wife gets all the props for painting the coin door, remember, I installed it. Ok....it's obvious where the talent resides in my family.

No doubt! That looks awesome. I wish I could draw or paint like that.

#1415 6 years ago
Quoted from PittPin:

Any Scared Stiff owners had trouble when two balls end up in the spider hole? Mine won't kick the ball out because the one on top of the other adds enough resistance to hold it back. Only solution is to remove the glass and pull one out by hand. Has anyone seen this problem and figured out how to fix it?

Are you sure the coil or plunger isn't a little bit loose? Any movement at all will dampen the kick out. Also check the plastic sleeve around the plunger and make sure it isn't broken and moving with the plunger in anyway. That'll definitely sap some of the power.

2 months later
#1505 6 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

What do you stiffs think?

Quoted from spfxted:

Depending on condition and mods...$4-7k

Ted would know, considering how many times he has sold his.

#1511 6 years ago

I'm not much of a topper guy, but I like the skulls.

2 weeks later
#1528 6 years ago
Quoted from CptAwesomest:

Snapped some quick pics after slipping her into the lineup

Beautiful line up!

#1533 6 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

I wouldn't say so in a home use environment with regular cleaning....only takes a few minutes to keep em clean

Agreed. A good coat of wax every now and then and you'll be good to go.

#1537 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Disclaimer: I play 5 ball

It's ok, Ted. That's how I roll too.

#1554 6 years ago
Quoted from CptAwesomest:

I got Monster Multiball and took over the top score position.

Excellent!! Now get crackin on that Spider mulitball. That's where the real challenge lies.

2 months later
#1640 5 years ago

Same to you, Ted.

1 month later
#1656 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Well, it's finally time. I'm going to sell my Scared Stiff.

Ted, that's crazy talk, with you being the Godfather of this thread and all!! GLWS.

Quoted from spfxted:

I have a friend with a Scared Stiff that I can pick up anytime. shhhhh!

I knew you had an angle on this.

Buyers, buy with confidence.

#1664 5 years ago

Looks good! I've got some touch up I need to do and this is a big help. Thanks.

1 week later
#1677 5 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Thanks guys..... here's an early shot of it!
</blockquote

Very nice!

#1681 5 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Wow!!! I gotta get those colour dmd's...

I agree, I just think they're a lil pricey.

#1683 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I thought so too, but someone said after you sell the existing display for $150 it's not so bad.

Normally I would keep something like that as a spare, but if someones willing to shell out 150 beans for it, I would sell it.

#1689 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Sooooo worth it. I can't imagine my Scared Stiff going back to orange now.

It looks like it. I actually have the red DMD cover on mine, which I always felt suited the theme very well.

#1690 5 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Does anyone also has a pinballowners page?

Yeah, but I haven't logged onto mine for 2 or 3 years now. Pinside is my preferred site for pinball.

#1693 5 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

I would have never thought to chrome out my SS, but now I can't stop thinking about it! Nicely done!

I agree, it looks beautiful.

1 month later
#1724 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

How hard is the electric conversion?

Not hard at all, it's just a matter of moving a few wires on the transformer plug.

5 months later
#1786 5 years ago

Nice work. I don't think there is a better looking pin than SS.

#1788 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Let's not forget our girl!

elvira 2.jpg

Ted, you think there's any chance she'd come back to the Chiller Expo? I'm still kicking myself over missing her the last time she made an appearance.

#1790 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Not sure...I'll ask Kevin. I think she said she will not be appearing in makeup and the outfit anymore.

I'd love to see her in character, but I'd be happy with an appearance either way.

3 weeks later
#1820 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I took some pics recently of my Scared Stiff for a potential buyer. Fell through, and I can't say I'm unhappy, letting of this pin is hard. Long as we're posting pics I'll add mine.

Man, that color DMD really pops.

#1822 5 years ago

Definitely on my short list of pinball related purchases.

1 week later
#1828 5 years ago

I agree, there's no need for a shaker motor on SS.

2 weeks later
#1850 5 years ago

To avoid 2 balls in play, You could wire it to disable the ball loading solenoid when the kickback switch (spell cast) is activated. If/when I get a chance to do it to mine, I'll post it on here. And arduino processor would probably be ideal for this application and doesn't cost much.

#1853 5 years ago

Same to you, Ted. It's the best time of the year.

#1855 5 years ago

I believe nice ones go for about 6k. They've really shot up in the last few years. I bought mine in 09 for well less than half of that price.

#1857 5 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

ugh, exactly what I was afraid of. Guess I will continue to enjoy on location.

Yeah, the prices can be deal breakers, that is the worst part about this hobby.

#1860 5 years ago

Good luck. It's a great game.

2 weeks later
#1863 4 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Hey guys! My coffin lid opens randomly in both attract mode and during gameplay. What triggers it to open? Don

During gameplay it can be triggered when the ball rides the right ramp. As the ball rolls by the coffin, Dracula says boo. I'm not sure why it would do it during attract mode, but if it's trying to kick balls out you may have a switch issue in the ball trough.

#1871 4 years ago

Your door switch might be broken (open).

2 weeks later
#1902 4 years ago

Very nice! I'd love to see pics of them installed too.

#1917 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Thought the club might dig this. The molds used to make the repro Scared Stiff slingshots:
image.jpeg

That's interesting. Are they yours?

1 month later
#1980 4 years ago
Quoted from mario_1_up:

I'm in the club. Long time coming.

20160131_122414_(resized).jpg

Nice line up. I use to have the exact same one, and then I did something stupid, I sold my Creech.

9 months later
#2134 3 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

Perhaps this has already been answered in this thread, but how many Spider Awards must you win to pass TEX, the default leader?

I had to get them all on my game.

1 year later
#2699 2 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Serious! I just got used to changing bulbs! AND, I can take the glass off and raise the playfield by myself!

That's cool. I remember when you wouldn't even consider swapping out a lamp.

#2703 2 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Changing lamps is hard!

I recall helping troubleshoot a problem with your crate years ago. If memory serves, you handled that problem with ease.

Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Sometimes it really is.... how many times I screwed sthg up that had nothing to do with the lamp I was trying to change....

Yeah, that's for sure. Some of them can be a real bitch.

2 months later
#2845 2 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

Today was my 2nd time meeting Cassandra Peterson/Elvira, and she remains the nicest horror celebrity I’ve ever met. She just oozes kindness, energy, and positivity.
I was there with a few friends, and one of them asked about the new pinball machine.
She said things that were very encouraging...

She still looks good too. I have no vested interest in her new pin, But I do look forward to seeing it. Maybe someday I'll get the chance to add it to my other 2 ladies.

#2847 2 years ago

Ted, when is she schedule to come in to town? I thought she doesn't come East anymore?

#2852 2 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Oh, I didn't hear that. I only heard she won't appear in costume anymore. I'll find out....

I most likely misheard things.That's probably what it is, no more dress up. If she comes to Chiller, I'll definitely be heading up there. I'd love to have her sign a few pieces of pinball art.

#2854 2 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I'll let you know...and come up as my guest!

Thanks, that would be great.

9 months later
#3204 1 year ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Joining the club. Anyone got input if the glow in the dark bones are worth it?

I have them on mine, but it doesn't add much if anything at all. The only time you'll actually see them glow is if the game is turned off and the room is dark. You wont be able to see any glow during gameplay. That's my 2 cents.

9 months later
#3489 10 months ago
Quoted from n1teowl:

I did some work to fix my "Terrifying" issue today. I thought about trying the decal, but I know some said that it didn't match that well. I did it by hand and I'm happily with it.[quoted image][quoted image]

Beautiful job! Looks better than the decal.

7 months later
#3663 80 days ago

That's cool. Looks great! Did you make that yourself?
I was actually considering making a SS version of the mini monster bash alarm clock/phone charger I made.

You can check it out here.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mini-monster-bash
20200722_192834 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#3665 40 days ago

Congrats on the game!

I've never come across the issue of random balls getting launched, but it could be that the game sometimes thinks it has a ball locked. I'd check out all the switches in the diagnostics and make sure nothing is closed when it should be open on the mechanical switches..

#3667 35 days ago

So how did you make out? Did you find the problem?

#3669 34 days ago

That sucks. Hopefully you just knocked something loose. When I first bought mine I went through the same thing, but once I got everything adjusted and dialed in properly, it's been nothing but a rock solid pin. Other than cleaning it over the years, I've only had to replace a couple of switches.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rochester, NY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider honch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside