909DC566-BA18-4A7B-948B-A2812A966538 (resized).jpeg
609C131B-B6E8-4B42-8AA0-225FC367851B (resized).jpeg
6E875811-9FBF-4B9F-BAB8-8010367C0AC5 (resized).jpeg
20231003_155922 (resized).jpg
20231003_155902 (resized).jpg
20231003_155906 (resized).jpg
20231003_155847 (resized).jpg
20231003_155855 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider haunted1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 11 years ago

Guess I better leave for now, but I will be a member as soon as karma brings one my way. See yah then. Haha

2 months later
#199 11 years ago

Mistress of the dark dressed in black. Just need to find this shooter http://www.robertwinter.com/pinball/ss/tech/shooter.html

image.jpgimage.jpg

3 weeks later
#233 11 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I have a couple of those statues that I've had professionally painted. I think the last one on Ebay went for $450+. It's actually a very rare statue.

Holy cow I had no idea, well she will be lounging in the VIP pinball area at identity tattoo keeping us ner do wells company while we spread our mental illness and campy jokes.

Thanks again Ted for the opportunity to have it, I have liked it since the first time you posted a picture of your ss.

#236 11 years ago

No problem. Send pix when you get it set up. It should go to the PO tomorrow.

Will do, I am waiting on a treasure cove kit to polish her playfiled. Then i will move her to the shop where she will live, complete with black powder.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#237 11 years ago

thought I would throw this video up here also since my ss was the one that sparked my color changing led rampage.

#260 11 years ago
Quoted from JulesWallet:

Looking to join with my fresh off route machine.

Awesome. It's a fun game, don't think mine will ever leave

#263 11 years ago
Quoted from PhantomGirl_:

Just got one and getting ready to shop it out. Any suggestions on mods? Right now I have the flickering candles, laboratory plasma, and boney flippers (the first two are on their way). I think the eyeball shooter would be cool but I would only get a red one.
Im pretty excited to get going on it!

Can you post a picture of the laboratory plasma mod. Thanx.

#265 11 years ago

I found it, looks pretty awesome. I think I will have to add one at some point.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#267 11 years ago
Quoted from JulesWallet:

Question, do I need to take the boney beast ramp off to put the bones back on it?

You shouldn't need to, I usually start at the boney beast head.

#269 11 years ago

Thanks to Ted for selling me this awesome Elvira statue that now sits with my deadhead skull. The skulls eyes light up with the pop bumpers. I am really exited to have a pin at work to play on break up my daily appointments, and running a business drama. Time to go get scared.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#275 11 years ago

My coffin on my scared stiff seems to occasionally be going off when there is no one playing the game. It seems to keep going until i power the game on and off. Any idea what this is from?

#277 11 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

Do you mean it keeps opening?

Yes it will open and close repeatedly,

#281 11 years ago

yes, all three coffin switchs left, right , and center register. So both optos and the coil work. I dont see the test for the coil that pops the coil open. I can test left coffin, center coffin, right coffin.

#282 11 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

If you can't figure it out, I could give you a ring tomorrow evening and help you trouble shoot it over the phone.

For it tracked down. Thanks for you help

#295 11 years ago

What type of chord/elastic do you use in the boney beast. I got a set of glow bones, just never really gave any thought to what type of string is used

#302 11 years ago

I need to order a led eye skull pile mod, a set of dancing boogie men and flickering flames. Any recommendations of the best place to buy all three to save on shipping?

#303 11 years ago
Quoted from Bronzelion:

My SS needs the same. The one I have is cracked in several places and apparently glued in place on the posts.

You might want to check with Illinois pinball.com. He seems to have a lot if stuff not on his site.

#306 11 years ago
Quoted from Bronzelion:

Thanks - will check it out.
Freeplayamusements . com sells dancing boogie men but not sure about the other pieces.

Cool I have never used them but they seem to have really nice stuff, and priced well.

Quoted from PinFever:

The dancing boogie time is my fav mode ,, Get Down to funky town ..

Ha yeh it cracks me up. Several friends say its to distracting but I just get into the boogie groove

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#317 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Hey! I thought idtatoo HAD a SS.....

I in fact do have one, it is tenitivly sold to a local pinsider. I have been after Ovf's ss since he got it. I am exited to see mine off tonight to welcome in another one to mn Sunday. I actually am taking Bryan Kelly's bdk down to ovf when I pick up his huo ss.

#321 11 years ago

What is the reason behind the different ss backboard decals? My old one had a really cool green one and my new one has the lightning/electricity. Just curious as I believe there are 3 in total.

#324 11 years ago
Quoted from ctozzi:

New member here

Heck yeh welcome to the party, its pretty awesome. I was without one for three days and was amazed how much I missed it.

My new one is set up, just have to figure out the tough switch 1 error and download a Manuel

#353 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I think idtattoo can hook us up!

of course just let me know when you are in mn, if you can max out the stiff o meter on the scared stiff at the shop you get a super secret awesome ss club tattoo.

#355 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I like the way you think! How's our girl??

She is just gettin all settled in, rebuild a "sticky" flipper and replaced a ball trough board to get rid of the credit dots. Adjusted the spider hole so the ball pops onto the ramp 90% of the time. Put in a fast color changer behind the candle and slow behind the tv. Just waiting to get black legs and rails back on, skull pile from mr winters and boogie man mod from Freeplayamusements.Com. The topper is back in place and sitting pretty. Cabinet and playfield look great, there was a small hole in the Mylar by terrifying but no wear so I put a fresh Mylar piece over it.

#367 11 years ago

I can do the stiff I meter on three ball fairly frequent basis but man it seems like spider multiball is outta my reach. might require 5 ball. I guess time will tell.

#372 11 years ago

http://freeplayamusements.com/combo.htm
They have them here. Otherwise eBay has the new ones as well.

#374 11 years ago

He told me he no longer does the boogie man mod. He does still make the skull pile. With red or multicolor LEDs.

#389 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

While I was picking up the new SS, the guy had another machine there that was pretty darn cool. I forgot the name though. It was Class of 1812 or something. Monsters, pumping heart, chattering teeth...a fun game!

Class of 1812 is awesome, I Have been looking for a decent/nice one for a pretty long time. It would be great next to ss.

Congrats on picking up the newest ss

#413 11 years ago

Go buy some basic black acrylic paint at the craft store. Mix it up with water till its about pudding or milk consistency. Dip or brush the bones in the black, wipe off the paint with a rag or paper towel. I am considering using glow in the dark paint as well on my next set after the black. It is clear when it dries and might glow better than the glow bones.

#421 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yeah, I wanna play it. I have to put it up on something anyway to take the legs off. Buying a second set of legs is not a bad idea either...BUT the ones on there are brand new! ....this should be my only problem!

I would buy the new set and have then shipped strait to get powder and when they return I would sell the existing set if you want to recoup some of the money. I usually keep an extra set just in case I want to get something powdered it if I sell a machine and the buyer prefers stock.

#445 11 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

I am not always a fan of custom coin doors, but loving yours starbase!!

I have to agree, I have considered doing mine. It just really completes the look

#500 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Finger Puppets!

I just picked up a set of those On my way back from Mgc.

#509 11 years ago

I found them at a Wisconsin cheese store that sold meat cheese and trinkets. It was just off the Wisconsin dells exit near a Sinclair gas station. They where a dollar a piece, and they also had the same boogie men that free play amusements are selling.

4 weeks later
#625 11 years ago
Quoted from JulesWallet:

I just put LEDs in my SS. I think it looks great.

Looks good, if you have a slow and a fast color changer put a slow color changer behind the tv and a fast one behind the candle flame. It really animates the lighting and sets off the LEDs.

Just realized I am 30 min from you visiting my brother and parents.

1 month later
#715 10 years ago

Just installed new black powder coated legs, rails, and lockdown on my ss along with the color dmd today. It is definitely their best work to date. I have the mm and afm and feel the ss is far more exiting to watch. ss_copy.JPGss_copy.JPG ss.JPGss.JPG

#719 10 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

BTW, the more I see and hear about that color DMD, the more I think I want one too. I thought the red DMD cover was more fitting, but now I'm not so sure.

I was unsure but figured I could use the color dmd in a different machine down the road but honestly the animations are awesome on ss. The boogie men, dead heads, lab monster and frogs alone are worth the color dmd.

Heck they are popular enough you could always sell it if you weren't into it.

4 months later
#881 10 years ago

Found this at target for $4. might be cool to hang in the wall near ss.
It's in the halloween mask section

image.jpgimage.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
£ 31.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

£ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

£ 49.00
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

£ 38.00
$ 249.00
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

8,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Weeki Wachee, FL
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider haunted1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scared-stiff-clubmembers-only?tu=haunted1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.