What's the correct way to remove/mount the two main ramps?
I've previously removed both ramps by unscrewing a bazillion screws, removing the whole coffin assembly and a shitload of nerve-wrecking-plastic-ramp-bending (mainly to go free of the coffin and get the two "fins" inserted in the back-panel free). I must admit I'm kind of scared (stiff) over how to reassemble the whole thing again. So, is there a "best way" of doing this that I have failed to see, or will I just have to do my best and hope I don't break anything?
Added 45 days ago
Edit: I just remounted both ramps, surprisingly, it found it easier than removing them. For future reference, what it did was:
1. I put the coffin assembly in its "spot" in the bat-ramp and then slid the coffin assembly into the playfield from the side (dragging the ramp along in with it).
2. Fastened the coffin assembly to the playfield underside with 1 screw so that it could hang reliably on it but still with some moving slack.
3. Continued to put the bat-ramp into position on all fastening spots, including the fin in the backside. Bat-ramp is now in correct position but only screwed loosely in place.
4. The tricky part now is to get the bone-ramp entrance in place as it is under the bat-ramp. Carefully slide the bone-ramp entrance into its position and make sure to get all those annoying cables under the ramp through the playfield hole. If those cables were longer it would have been a lot easier, as it was now I had to get my hand in below both ramps and put the cable connectors through the pf hole while holding the other ramps, that's why the other ramps need wiggle-room at this moment.
5. When cables are going down simply screw and tighten the bone ramp where it should be.
6. Tighten all screws for the bat-ramp and coffin assembly.