909DC566-BA18-4A7B-948B-A2812A966538 (resized).jpeg
609C131B-B6E8-4B42-8AA0-225FC367851B (resized).jpeg
6E875811-9FBF-4B9F-BAB8-8010367C0AC5 (resized).jpeg
20231003_155922 (resized).jpg
20231003_155902 (resized).jpg
20231003_155906 (resized).jpg
20231003_155847 (resized).jpg
20231003_155855 (resized).jpg
There are 4,231 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 85.
#51 11 years ago

Hey, hey...leave your Stiff-o-meter out of this...

#52 11 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Here are a few pics from this past Halloween of my wife and SS.

Who's that little dude under the game looking up your wife's dress? Great pics.

#53 11 years ago

I'll join too as I have an EaTPM & SS. If you have jackets made Ted, I'm all in...

#54 11 years ago

Cool, Krusty. I'm looking into it...)

#55 11 years ago

Shirts would be $20-25. Jackets, I'm still waiting. My friend had embroidered jackets made up once and they were about $150.

#56 11 years ago

SS shirts were made years ago by Jim over at pinGame Journal. I have my own stash of them.

http://robertwinter.com/pinball/ss/shirts.html

#57 11 years ago

Went to order the boogieman kickers from Rob Winter...sold out
Is anyone using the freeplayamusements version and likes them?
Any other versions out there?

#58 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Hi all. We're having so much fun with the T2 Club, I decided to start one for Scared Stiff. You just need a machine to join...or be a supporting member!

Greatest pin of ALL TIME!! I'm definitely in!!!!!!!

#59 11 years ago

sign me up....

scared_stiff.jpgscared_stiff.jpg

#60 11 years ago

May I join, even though I don't own one?

ebay_001.jpgebay_001.jpg

#61 11 years ago
Quoted from DennisNordman:

You're already kind of in Dennis. I own your machine and I'm in the club!

#62 11 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

SS shirts were made years ago by Jim over at pinGame Journal. I have my own stash of them.
http://robertwinter.com/pinball/ss/shirts.html

Perfect! How much? I want one.

#63 11 years ago

Dennis....if Robert says you're in...you're IN!

#64 11 years ago

I recently qualified by my SS purchase.Could I please be a club member?If I am voted in, may I suggest we have a party and get Elvira to come.

#65 11 years ago

You're IN! I hope Cassandra does an East Coast convention soon...

#66 11 years ago

that would be cool if she did, would like to get a couple autographs, one for scared stiff, one for party monsters

#67 11 years ago

Dennis - if it weren't for you, none of us would be in the club. Thanks for a great game!

#68 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

You're IN! I hope Cassandra does an East Coast convention soon...

She's going to be in PA in December:
http://www.steelcitycon.com/CelebrityGuests.asp

I still hate all of you guys for have Scared Stiff machines. I'm seriously considering selling my minty HUO POTC in order to try to get Scared Stiff in my collection.

#69 11 years ago

Maybe someone will do a SSS (Scared Stiff Sequel) version of SS on P-ROC, similar to what's being done for CC/CCC. I could probably arrange to get some custom speech recorded for additional modes and gameplay.

That sounds awesome!!! I'm not sure who could/would program it, but I'm sure we could come up with quite a few ideas amongst Pinsiders.

#70 11 years ago

How could the man responsible for such great pins, not even own one???

#72 11 years ago

I'm in!!

100_0052.JPG100_0052.JPG 100_0054.JPG100_0054.JPG

#73 11 years ago

my daughter made the 5 hour drive down from minneapolis this weekend and usually will humor me and play a few games when she visits, she picked ss because she remembered the fun call outs

#74 11 years ago

I'm in!!

You are certainly IN, my friend!

smiley-2.gifsmiley-2.gif

#75 11 years ago

What I like about SS is the total overall package Great art, great humor, sexy, funny, great p/f layout. There is no other game quite like it. I had MB but preferred SS and whilst not as addictive as some other pins, it is just unique!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#76 11 years ago

You're already kind of in Dennis. I own your machine and I'm in the club!

Robert, I'd forgotten that you had my SS! Glad she still has a good home.

Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Dennis - if it weren't for you, none of us would be in the club. Thanks for a great game!

Thank you!

Quoted from ebjimmyg:

sign me up....

Pretty!

Quoted from Honch:

How could the man responsible for such great pins, not even own one???

I sold my SS to Robert. After working on a game 10-12 hours a day, 5-6 days a week, I'm not too interested in playing pinball at home. Besides, my honey-do list never seems to end.

Greg and I would love to design a new Elvira pin...and so would Cassandra. Don't give up yet!
I've seen some people say Elvira is too old to use as a pinball theme. I have to disagree with that because Elvira is a "character." It's not a game about Cassandra (who is still HOT by the way.) Imagine how Dorothy from WOZ looks right about now! How about Capt. Kirk and Spock?

Just had an idea...How about a game featuring Elvira and Melony? Wow! What a melonfest! How many would like that? Raise your hands.

#77 11 years ago

I raised my hand so fast and high, I might have a dislocated shoulder.
The world demands another Elvira pinball made by the two guys most qualified!

#78 11 years ago

Thank you!

Pretty!

I sold my SS to Robert. After working on a game 10-12 hours a day, 5-6 days a week, I'm not too interested in playing pinball at home. Besides, my honey-do list never seems to end.
Greg and I would love to design a new Elvira pin...and so would Cassandra. Don't give up yet!
I've seen some people say Elvira is too old to use as a pinball theme. I have to disagree with that because Elvira is a "character." It's not a game about Cassandra (who is still HOT by the way.) Imagine how Dorothy from WOZ looks right about now! How about Capt. Kirk and Spock?
Just had an idea...How about a game featuring Elvira and Melony? Wow! What a melonfest! How many would like that? Raise your hands.

Great ideas!

A 2013/2014 version of SS with state of the art lighting and rules would rock

#79 11 years ago

Dennis, that would be great! When I saw Cassandra at the last Chiller Theatre convention she said she had a meeting with Jack. She said there was never another meeting. Do you have any more info on this? Would Stern possibly be interested in an Elvira pin.
And, of course, you are correct, Elvira is the Character and can be used with any cool monsters, aliens or haunted house theme.
I enjoy Scared Stiff more than MM or AFM!

#80 11 years ago

Nordman + Elvira + Boobies + Horror Theme + pinball = Badass pinball machine!

Seriously, it's a proven combination for a hit. Yes, Cassandra is still very hot! She was recently on a few TV shows - "Oddities" for one and another having her car restored.

Thanks,

Mike
www.HabosArcade.com

131812015953175.jpg131812015953175.jpg 1257202498326560.jpg1257202498326560.jpg

#81 11 years ago

I hear yah there, same problem I have with IT. My wife gives me trouble because our home systems are band-aided together but, when I get home all I want to do is play pinball or work on pinball (or almost anything else aside from working on computers). The guys that have the finely tuned high end home networks don't work 10-12 hours a day in IT.

#82 11 years ago

Here's my SS with a couple of friends.

taf_ss_t3.jpgtaf_ss_t3.jpg

#83 11 years ago

Nice, Robert! Hey!...I bought one of those Terminator Toppers...how did you get it to fit the top of the machine? Did you cut off the sides?

t2_1.JPGt2_1.JPG

#84 11 years ago

oops!...yeah, I see that you did...

#85 11 years ago

Actually, mine came like that.

Mine was mounted to a metal base plate and has a red front light.

#86 11 years ago

Ahhh, cool..they modified it. I didn't get the front light and bought the red eyes myself. Never used it though. I was going to mount it to the wall and connect the eyes to the machine so they flash.

#87 11 years ago

Thank you!

Pretty!

dennis i would love to see another elvira pin. i got a party monsters project that is off getting cabinet decals. spent months finding replacement parts, ramps are tough to find. once its done i wouldnt mind having a third elvira machine

#88 11 years ago

The lighting in my game room is horrible but you get the idea.

SDC10161.JPGSDC10161.JPG

#89 11 years ago

It's a beautiful thing!

#90 11 years ago

Thanks spfxted for the invite, we have 4 left, flicker flame kits left if you are interested in modding your Scared Stiff pinball machine. They go into the skull pile, I have yet to get video installed.

But they are available at our site pinballpro.com if you are interested.

#91 11 years ago

I got mine and they work great!

#92 11 years ago

Looks great, just ordered.

#93 11 years ago

I have the PP non-flickering variant already (they look great), I just need to decide if the flicker effect is worth $60. If had nothing there already, I would get these for sure.

#94 11 years ago

The Flicker IS pretty cool. (get it and sell yours on Ebay)

#95 11 years ago

This is my kind of club!!!

Holla to my Los Angeles SS peeps!

They were shooting The Office on my street yesterday and I guess the cast/crew gets to hear me work on my Spider Multiball while they take a poo. (That's Pinside member Pinbot's 1 ball HS btw)

Tracelifter can tell you the story about how my wife already bought my SS from him as birthday gift without my knowing while he hems and hawws and gives me the cold shoulder because I wanted to buy it for my birthday. "I dunno, Man - I really like this machine." lol #mountainmanMFer

Ty

#96 11 years ago

Now THAT'S a WIFE!

#97 11 years ago

Is it me or are my photos not showing up? Sorry for the repost (if it is) but here is that pic again. Porta dump in the bkgnd.

SS_portadump.JPGSS_portadump.JPG

#98 11 years ago

Nice lookin game!

eyes01.gifeyes01.gif

#99 11 years ago

Thanks for the kind words!

SS is the one game of mine that I let myself bling out. So far.

It has a Greg Ong plunger, skull pile, torches, etc. I am going to put lit flipper buttons on it and thinking of chrome side rails since mine are beat up. However, I am also thinking of adding this crazy small TV. I bought this recently - it's not the mod that you see now that just plays slides. This thing plays full audio/video.

I can encode files and put them on there too so I can put together my own programming. I was going to edit together some good trailers and Elvira clips. Not sure how to incorporate the sound, I can mute it. Dang thing can hold hours worth!

SS_TV.JPGSS_TV.JPG

#100 11 years ago

Why aint my pics postin' :-/ ooops, there it goes, sorry for the double post!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

£ 38.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

£ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

8,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Weeki Wachee, FL
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

There are 4,231 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 85.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scared-stiff-clubmembers-only/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.