Topic Stats

• 3,424 posts
  • 364 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by ccbiggsoo7
  • Topic is favorited by 120 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,169 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ss group 2 (resized).JPG
ss group 4 (resized).JPG
ss group 1 (resized).JPG
IMG-7268 (resized).JPG
Scared02.jpg
Scared01.jpg
B0C42F3C-AE70-41E8-BEB1-DC8D5757A311 (resized).jpeg
_20191013_215538 (resized).JPG
DB76B649-4862-4E51-AA7A-AA8ECD215D25 (resized).jpeg
IMG-7265 (resized).JPG
IMG-7266 (resized).JPG
IMG-7264 (resized).JPG
ss bat speaker things (resized).JPG
IMG-7248 (resized).JPG
IMG-7246 (resized).JPG
IMG-7247 (resized).JPG

There are 3424 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 69.
#751 6 years ago

I got one a few months back from M&P Amusements and it looks and feels almost brand new. The best game ever made, now in my kitchen! Currently I have post installed the Glow in the Dark pieces (added paint finish), the lights for the skull pile (eyes & flames), the hole protectors & am awaiting the dancing boogeymen and the Color DMD. I have completely nerded out on this without a doubt, but how could I not? Final fully modded pics coming once I have everything in place.

#752 6 years ago
Quoted from NightMutilator:

I have completely nerded out on this without a doubt, but how could I not?

If you're looking for a voice of reason, you came to the wrong thread.

#753 6 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

If you're looking for a voice of reason, you came to the wrong thread.

You got THAT right!

#754 6 years ago

So are the glow in the dark bones worth it or is it really not noticeable?

#755 6 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

So are the glow in the dark bones worth it or is it really not noticeable?

They do look better (in the light) than the bone white originals, but the glow in the dark aspect is worthless. They only glow in pitch darkness.

#756 6 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

They do look better (in the light) than the bone white originals, but the glow in the dark aspect is worthless. They only glow in pitch darkness.

I see, I won't waste my time with it then. I'll just color wash them like the skull

#757 6 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

That's the only time I notice mine - when I turn off all the lights and am leaving the game room.

I tried putting a black light on top of the backbox to make them stand out more, but the ambient light of everything on the playfield nullifies the effect.

Just color wash the originals.

#758 6 years ago

I ordered the Colordmd for my SS. I am moving to my final destination in a month. All my pins except one have been in storage for almost 2 years...needless to say, I am so stoked to get my pins back and I cannot wait to throw that display in. It looks just awesome!

#759 6 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I tried putting a black light on top of the backbox to make them stand out more, but the ambient light of everything on the playfield nullifies the effect.

That's funny, I tried the exact same thing. And with the same result.

#760 6 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

That's funny, I tried the exact same thing. And with the same result.

Thanks...i won't waste my time now.
Phew, just got back from seeing Man of Steel and The Purge. Superman was pretty interesting and The Purge was a waste of time.

#761 6 years ago

Well, after about 50 attempts at starting stiffometer and failing, I completed it and wow, monster multiball was awesome Finished at over 30 million and Elvira owed me a good game! Worth the wait and hopefully I will complete the stiffometer more often now as it is the of the best things in pinball.

#762 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

The Purge was a waste of time.

I'm not surprised. The previews looked lame and the idea of a day of lawlessness was to much for me to swallow. I heard Superman is much darker than past movies, but still good.

Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Well, after about 50 attempts at starting stiffometer and failing, I completed it and wow, monster multiball was awesome Finished at over 30 million and Elvira owed me a good game! Worth the wait and hopefully I will complete the stiffometer more often now as it is the of the best things in pinball.

It is a great feeling. Now you must go for the ultimate and score up the Spider multiball. I owned the game three and a half years till I was able to accomplish this feat. And that was probably on the order of a few thousand attempts. Good Luck!

#763 6 years ago

Spider Multiball is only a dream I'm sure I'll never attain.
But anyway, as promised, here are pix of that super-cool Gory Eyeball Interactive Mod from Judge Dreads! i think this is a MUST HAVE mod! It's not in the way and looks great! When you get any of the three Eyeballs with the Spider Spinner, it registers on these Eyeballs! Nice quality item!

IMG_2119.JPG ss_IMG_2121.JPG ss_IMG_2129.JPG

#764 6 years ago

...and more! Oh yeah, my buddy Greg (the NJ Gecko) put the green flippers on too!...and a bunch of LED's in the backglass!

ss_IMG_2133.JPG ss_IMG_2144.JPG ss_IMG_2163.JPG

#765 6 years ago

A pic just for you Members...

ss_IMG_2138.JPG ss_IMG_2134.JPG

#766 6 years ago

Can someone post a pic of where the adjustment is for the crate door. The ball hits and half the time does not register as a hit on the door. Someone mentioned it in this post. I'm not sure what I am looking for.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ss-help

#767 6 years ago

Hello guys!

I have a little problem with the 3rd dead head the one on the right.

The light stays on all the time...any idea where i should start looking.

Nice eyeballs Mod spfxted.

Thanks!

#768 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Spider Multiball is only a dream I'm sure I'll never attain.But anyway, as promised, here are pix of that super-cool Gory Eyeball Interactive Mod from Judge Dreads! i think this is a MUST HAVE mod! It's not in the way and looks great! When you get any of the three Eyeballs with the Spider Spinner, it registers on these Eyeballs! Nice quality item!

I like it, I didnt realize it was interactive.

#769 6 years ago

Yes! It's really cool...AND inexpensive!

#770 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yes! It's really cool...AND inexpensive!

So many mods so few dollars

#771 6 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Can someone post a pic of where the adjustment is for the crate door. The ball hits and half the time does not register as a hit on the door. Someone mentioned it in this post. I'm not sure what I am looking for.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ss-help

Check this out. In the first pic under 3i, the potentiometer is the round thing at JP1. Adjust by inserting a screwdriver and turning both directions until you see where the LED goes on and off.

http://techniek.flipperwinkel.nl/wpc/index3.htm

#772 6 years ago
Quoted from wonderpuddle:

Check this out. In the first pic under 3i, the potentiometer is the round thing at JP1. Adjust by inserting a screwdriver and turning both directions until you see where the LED goes on and off.
http://techniek.flipperwinkel.nl/wpc/index3.htm

Thanks for the link, I wouldn't think it would be that easy to adjust.

#773 6 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

Hello guys!
I have a little problem with the 3rd dead head the one on the right.
The light stays on all the time...any idea where i should start looking.

Does it stay lit even in test mode? Does it go on/off with any other lights? Are any other lights on the same row or column affected?

#774 6 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Does it stay lit even in test mode? Does it go on/off with any other lights? Are any other lights on the same row or column affected?

Thanks for the reply!

In test mode it goes off and on like the other lights.
But in game play it stays on all the time.

Thanks

#775 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

A pic just for you Members.

That looks real good, Ted.Thanks for posting.

#776 6 years ago

Your Velcome!....AND...for the FIRST TIME.....I just got MONSTER MULTIBALL! Whoo-hoo!! What a show!!! ...er, 5 ball....

#777 6 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

Thanks for the reply!
In test mode it goes off and on like the other lights.
But in game play it stays on all the time.
Thanks

Sending PM to continue troubleshooting...

#778 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

...and more! Oh yeah, my buddy Greg (the NJ Gecko) put the green flippers on too!...and a bunch of LED's in the backglass!

Cool!

Another great mod here.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Scared-Stiff-Pinball-Flipper-Light-Mod-/221236958994?pt=UK_Video_Games_Coin_Operated_MJ&hash=item3382c01712

I actually had it modified to go on CFTBL and it looks great. Not got it on SS yet.

#779 6 years ago

Yes, I saw that one, but thought the Spider Hole Light would look better. Please post pix and a review if you get one for SS. Thanks!

#780 6 years ago

Just posted. Scared Stiff ColorDMD Game Play Video. Enjoy!

3 weeks later
#781 6 years ago

Is she a member as well?

PM02_Cassandra_Gameroom_Magazine_photo.jpg
(Note: Originally I planned on using the left version of this photo in Pinball Magazine No. 2, but was advised not to do so. I could publish it only, but only with the original next to it so everybody would understand the photo has been edited)

#782 6 years ago

She will ALWAYS be a member! (I once used that photo and had her holding an issue of my mag, SPFX)! Pinball #2 is fantastic! Just getting into it, skipping all around....nice Scared Stiff and Party Monsters info!
...All you Scared Stiff Club Members...Get This Issue NOW!

#783 6 years ago

get sumptin....

#784 6 years ago

Just went down to check out the Scared Stiff on Ebay. A little bit better than mine, but not THAT much. Also, NO mods! It IS pretty clean though.

#785 6 years ago

My GAP SS is in transit (along with my MetLE) and should be here on Tues at the latest!! SO pumped!!

On another positive note, walking much better these days since my wallet is NOT weighing me down!

#786 6 years ago

hah! Can't wait to see pix!

#787 6 years ago

love it. Mine is clean and plays but I want to do a total teardown and clean under her skirts!

#788 6 years ago

Quick pick on my GAP SS!! Just unpacked and will be movine upstairs

It's Beeeeyooootiful!!!

DSCF5505.JPG

#789 6 years ago

I waaaaaaaaant!

#790 6 years ago

I have a Scared Stiff Playfield that I am turning into wall art with LED's. That count lol.?.?.
One day I will own one. Until then at least the Pub near me has one. I suck at it, but I love it.

#791 6 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

I have a Scared Stiff Playfield that I am turning into wall art with LED's.

Pix please!

#792 6 years ago

Will do, currently finishing up Star Trek 25th then onto SS. Will post a HD video when they are both finished and hung.

#793 6 years ago

decided to put my SS back together, to many projects. anyone have a nice pic of a cliffy installed on the spider hole. top side

#795 6 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

White or Black on the rubbers?

I used white and think it looks and plays great....... but than again I have white rubber on all my games.

#796 6 years ago

All mine are white also. In fact I bought a set of white for this ,now I'm 2nd guessing

#797 6 years ago

Go white.

#798 6 years ago

Half shopped

Picture_085.jpg Picture_086.jpg

#800 6 years ago

Anyone know when the next round of color DMD's will be available?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
£ 49.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
There are 3424 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 69.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside