6E875811-9FBF-4B9F-BAB8-8010367C0AC5 (resized).jpeg
20231003_155922 (resized).jpg
20231003_155902 (resized).jpg
20231003_155906 (resized).jpg
20231003_155847 (resized).jpg
20231003_155855 (resized).jpg
20231003_155841 (resized).jpg
20231003_155829 (resized).jpg

There are 4,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 85.
#501 11 years ago

interesting puppets, and we just hit 500 posts

#502 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Finger Puppets!

you have lovely nails Ted

#503 11 years ago

They are really cool. Would they fit on the Scared Stiff Boogie-Men stalks??

#504 11 years ago
Quoted from bluevegas:

you have lovely nails Ted

You got me! That was literally 10 minutes before I had them done!

#505 11 years ago

Hey Dale! Over the weekend, can ya possibly talk me through the SS Menu? I just wanna make sure everything is set up right.

#506 11 years ago

Spfxted, where did you find those finger puppets? If they fit, I wouldn't mind trying them out in my machine. Looks cool to me.

#507 11 years ago

Somebody gave them to me when I was a guest at a film convention in Maine. Someone here said they just bought some...

#508 11 years ago
Quoted from haunted1:

I just picked up a set of those On my way back from Mgc.

Where did ya find them?

#509 11 years ago

I found them at a Wisconsin cheese store that sold meat cheese and trinkets. It was just off the Wisconsin dells exit near a Sinclair gas station. They where a dollar a piece, and they also had the same boogie men that free play amusements are selling.

#511 11 years ago

That's it!! Great! Now, can we use em' on Scared Stiff?

#512 11 years ago

Someone asked if anyone were selling a SS? Creyes asked maybe?

I may be trading one but would consider selling as well. This one is in super great shape. Any ideas what prices are lately? Can you get $6000-$7000 for a really clean, semi-modded one?

Spfxted- did you get a diff. one? (We talked about mine briefly).

Thanks all.

#513 11 years ago

Hi. Yes, I found a local one. Nice and clean. (as are my pockets!)
...and, yes, $6-7 for a super clean one with mods...

#514 11 years ago
Quoted from bluevegas:

so how do I attach this thing? I loosened the screw inside, but it is still really tight and wont go on the motor all the way.

finally got the spider on! I am back in business

#515 11 years ago

What was wrong? How did you get it on there?

#516 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

What was wrong? How did you get it on there?

it was just a really tight fit. I had to spit on the shaft and talk dirty to it

#518 11 years ago

spfxted Glad you got one....

So, what do you think? Its down to my SS for an allegedly perfect TZ with tons of mods, invisiglass, etc. I'm worried that SS keeps rising in price and they are more rare than TZ obviously. I know it'll be hard to get another one for a good price? (or at all)...what to do, what to do...

#519 11 years ago

I would NEVER trade a great SS for TZ. Just me, but I think SS is the better game. Sure, there are tons of mods for TZ, but so what. AND Invisiglass looks great on a Scared Stiff. Keep what you have and pick up a TZ sometime in the future.

#520 11 years ago

The invisiglass is on the TZ....but I hear you. I'm having a hard time deciding on this one. Is SS a rare game these days? I didn't need a TZ necessarily, it's what he had for trade.

#521 11 years ago

If your's is truly excellent and clean...6K plus (mods)

#522 11 years ago
Quoted from Dbaum88:

The invisiglass is on the TZ....but I hear you. I'm having a hard time deciding on this one. Is SS a rare game these days? I didn't need a TZ necessarily, it's what he had for trade.

I wouldn't do it!

#523 11 years ago

Thanks bud. Congrats on your new one. I'm in Atlanta but from Long Island btw...my brother is in Westfield.

Typical exchange: "You from Jersey?" "Yeah." "What exit??"

#524 11 years ago

Hey Pinbell...on my list to call you tonight. I'm afraid you may be too geographically undesirable for my pinball guy....lol

#525 11 years ago

Just got the call from NAVL, my SS comes tomorrow. Should be a great weekend.

#526 11 years ago

"He always wanted a little head!"

#527 11 years ago

Hey, the guy that does those embroidered machine covers said he'll work on a Scared Stiff Embroidered Patch for me. I told him to make a bunch as I'm sure a few of youz will want one. It's on a thread somewhere below this one...

#528 11 years ago

I finally got my SS today, I didnt have much time after work but I did install the Laseriffic topper. Thanks Again SPFXTED !

image.jpgimage.jpg

#529 11 years ago

I have those zombies on my scared stiff right now, put them on about a week ago. Bought them here

http://undeadrace.com/catalog/toys-games

#530 11 years ago
Quoted from ctozzi:

I finally got my SS today, I didnt have much time after work but I did install the Laseriffic topper. Thanks Again SPFXTED !

Nice addition!

#531 11 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

I have those zombies on my Scared Stiff right now, put them on about a week ago.

Do they fit? Do they work? Do they look cool?

#532 11 years ago
Quoted from ctozzi:

Looks great! Thank YOU! I'm glad you're enjoying it. shhhhhh...but I enjoy this game more than AFM!

#533 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Do they fit? Do they work? Do they look cool?

Yeah they fit, I think they look cool, with the feet on the slingshots it looks kinda comical. If I was home I would snap a pic. They are also glow in the dark I guess they would match the bony beast ramp if yours is glow in the dark.

#534 11 years ago

Great! Please post a pic when ya get home. Thanks!!

#536 11 years ago

Still at work out of town.

#537 11 years ago

No problem! I'll wait here.....

#538 11 years ago

Hi, a new member with a SS.

#539 11 years ago

whats all this talk about "Scared Stiff"!? This whole time I thought we were in a Super Sport club

IMAG0115.jpgIMAG0115.jpg

#540 11 years ago

SS was the third pin I bought years ago. Love the machine! Fifth machine was EATPM. My son has been playing SS since he was two. He is 3 1/2 now, and stiil his fav to play. thought about selling it about a month ago, listed it on CL for $5700.00.... Got lowballed for 4k... No way in hell was I going to give it away. I will keep it in the collection for good. I would have had sellers remorse at any price! I want in the club!

pinz_054.jpgpinz_054.jpg Marcs_phone_pics_3_7_2013_060.jpgMarcs_phone_pics_3_7_2013_060.jpg

#541 11 years ago

Welcome Jimmy and theove!
I was gonna get an EATPM, but my friend has one I can play anytime. I may go for Creech!

#542 11 years ago
Quoted from bluevegas:

whats all this talk about "Scared Stiff"!? This whole time I thought we were in a Super Sport club

Niiiiice!!

#543 11 years ago

Mine should be In the house in the next hour or so.Cant wait!!!!!

#544 11 years ago

Whoa! We need up to the minute news!...and pix!

#545 11 years ago

Will do ! Now that I am a member here is there any Instructions online for color washing the bones ???

#546 11 years ago

YES, there was! I forgot where it was, but I'm gonna have my wife do it to mine.

#547 10 years ago

Hehe.... I see how one could make the connection. before I was into pins, I was into, and still am into cars! This is the car I have owned since H.S. Bought in 1983. Its a 12 second Beast on street tires. 427 cubic inches, and a Ton of Whoop Ass!!!

0821001207.jpg0821001207.jpg

#548 10 years ago

Nice! Elvira would approve...even if it's not black!

#549 10 years ago

I reckon I must have started the stiffometer about 50 times and still not completed it! An 8.5 degree pitch doesn't help but its killing me that I keep bottling it!

It's the heartbeat that gets faster and faster - makes mine do the same

#550 10 years ago

Yeah, love that!
Hey, there is a Scared Stiff for sale here on Pinside! Check out The Market!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
There are 4,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 85.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scared-stiff-clubmembers-only/page/11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.