Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by hotwyl
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Hey all! Im having some difficulty resolving an issue with Scared Stiff. She started spitting multiple balls into play and when i reboot i get the “check opto trough, 12v and wiring” prompt

Here is what ive done so far:

ive reseated all connectors: nothing changed

ive had the mpu board and underplayfield opto board proffessionaly checked: no issue

ive replaced opto transmitter and reciever trough boards: problem persists

ive checked the wiring for breaks: i see nothing

More info:

all trough optos switches show filled in test with the exception of the ball jam opto

game will not start until i lift the playfield to trigger ball jam opto and then it proceeds to spit out all balls two or three times, subsides andthen a game begins. Typically first ball will run fine with no extra balls being thrown into play Ball two will start kicking balls out randomly.

I have the 12v daughter board installed to remedy the random shut down at stiff o meter completion. Led on board is showing a clean 12v

Am I missing something? This is driving me nuts.

Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions!

- matt

2 months later
#2 10 months ago

I am having the exact same issues with mine, hopefully some one will chime in that may have had the same problem that can offer some advice.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
£ 49.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside