6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by jwilson
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

spiritof76-back (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

Does anyone have a scan of the backside of a Gottlieb glass with the match numbers? Specifically the 1976-1978 era.

Thanks!

#2 6 years ago

Something like this but much higher res, suitable for tracing:

Back of backglassBack of backglass

#3 6 years ago

Just throwing this out there, but aren't they different on every game?

#4 6 years ago

No, they're the same for certain years.

#6 6 years ago

C'mon EM buddies, I'm begging here. I had a scan of mine but I lost it.

BUMP

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

BUMP

I have a spare Centigrade 37 backglass; I can scan its match numbers for you, but it'll be a couple of days before I can do it.

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

BUMP

You'd really help us and yourself out by telling us exactly what game you want the image for. It's always baffling to me why people don't say exactly what game they need something for. You showed a "Spirit of '76" glass, but is that the image you need? Name the game.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from leckmeck:

I have a spare Centigrade 37 backglass; I can scan its match numbers for you, but it'll be a couple of days before I can do it.

That’s perfect, thanks.

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

You'd really help us and yourself out by telling us exactly what game you want the image for.

They didn’t change the font from about 1972 to 1977. So any game from that period would do. That leaves the options open much more than just the specific game.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scan-of-gottlieb-match-numbers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.