(Topic ID: 90034)

Scamming the scammers, anyone enjoy these?

By Don1

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

LOTR2.JPG
    LOTR1.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sparky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 9 years ago

My ad was for a HUO LOTR

Scammer:

Good to have your reply. I am Henry H Jack from Las Vegas, NV. and would have loved to come and inspect it at your place myself, but I am a marine engineer and presently off-shore. I am buying this for my son
    in Las Vegas as a surprise gift and pls just make sure it is in condition described. I will appreciate more pictures if available and will be sending your money asap. My shipper will be available to pick this up as soon as payment is made. Do you have paypal account? because, I have a paypal account that I can easily send money through because, its good for business payments. Get back to me with your paypal email address and name in order for me to have your money sent on time. Confirm sale to me and remove the add from posting. regards>

Me:

Thank you for your interest. I hope you are satisfied with my item. There are a few things, however, you need to be made aware. I have refurbished the Flux Capacitor in the unit, so it is not original. However, I have refurbished it to much satisfaction, and I have faith that it is in A-1 top condition, as my mad skillz are appropriate. Also, the Johnson Rod has been replaced with a Rite-Tite Contraption. I believe the Rite-Tite Contraption is the improvement on the Johnson Rod, as the Johnson Rod had a necessity to dissolve in warm temperatures. I have attached pictures to display to your satisfaction. Looking forward to your read.<

Scammer:

Ok. i receive the details. Confirm to me the name that you have on your paypal email address for reference purpose in order for me to have your money sent. And immediately I send your money>

Me:

Thank you! I have received the money and have transferred it to my bank account. You may now send details regarding your shipper!

LOTR1.JPGLOTR1.JPG

LOTR2.JPGLOTR2.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sparky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scamming-the-scammers-anyone-enjoy-these?tu=Sparky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.