Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by SealClubber
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Whats the best way to alert members of likely scammers advertising/phishing on this site? Currently advertised, $2500 LOTR located in Los Angeles, CA but actually in Delaware.
thanks and beware.

#2 5 years ago

Well, just because he has a 302 area code doesn't mean he isn't actually in LA. I still have my Alaska cell phone number but live in Kansas. I am military and move too much to keep changing numbers.

I would ask for a lot of pics, particularly a pic of the guy holding an LA newspaper from that day. If anything seemed funny, I would bail. Such as the $2500 price.

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

I am military and move too much to keep changing numbers.

Must suck moving your collection all the time.

#4 5 years ago

The name he signs his email cannot be found anywhere in the US. I am passing.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Must suck moving your collection all the time.

It does. I do all the packing on them. I tell the movers to bring me 3 blankets per machine and cut up the boxes they provide, then shrink wrap them. I warn them there are 8 things in this house which will cause me to go postal if they get damaged and then watch them like a hawk. Been fine so far.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside