Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Atari_Daze
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ericpinballfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 3 years ago

I'd skip it.
    Mr pinball ads really need an update on security. Could easilly verify accounts and build website better.

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball_Physics:

BINGO!!! This is be the same guy and I have the exact same quote in an email from him.

Now it's time to bait him and string him along. Ask for more parts, make up stuff and have him tell you he has it.
    I did this once as a test. I had a Who Dunnit and needed a few boards for the slot reels. Within minutes of putting up my want ad I had a response. That was first red flag. Email came in within minutes, 2-3. Said he had all 3 boards and some slot reels. So, I was instantly excited, price wasn't bad $60 a board if I remember right. So Now, I asked for the 'Bushing converter Mech that goes to the right of slot assembly". (This does not exist, I made it up). About 5 min later, Wow, he has one, $150 bucks. I laughed and Laughed. So, for several days I strung this guy along. I wanted to send a check or cash in mail, needed address, never got it.

#32 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gornkleschnitzer:

100% agree.
    Have some professional pointers:

Thank You! I watched the whole 10 minutes!!
    FU****G Hilarious!
    Trust me....Ive been doing this to emails and callers for years..
    I had a man in Mumbai cry once.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ericpinballfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scammer-or-legit?tu=ericpinballfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.