(Topic ID: 82568)

Scammer alert Patrick Cruz... watch out for this guy!

By Concretehardt

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 84 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Crash
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

patric cruz.jpeg
    DanAckroyd.png
    th-606.jpeg
    carl-1.jpg
    al-bunde.gif
    Frasier_Crane_Shrink_Wrap_radio_station_KACL.jpg
    Dieric_Bouts_013.jpg
    image-597.jpg
    image-893.jpg
    image-933.jpg
    image-431.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider centerflank.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 10 years ago

Scammers are the scourge of humanity.

Dieric_Bouts_013.jpgDieric_Bouts_013.jpg

#34 10 years ago

It look like its a done deal and I have secured this pin, sorry guys. You sit on here and mock his name but he is obviously a great guy and moved to New Mexico the past few days.

--------

Hello, I looking for this pin machine. I was lead to believe you may have a nice one for sales. Please email back when possible.

Regards,

Carl

-----

On Sunday, March 2, 2014 2:27 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:
    yea i do thanks

-----

Hello 

Yes, I very interested. If you could just send me 2 pictures to verify you have pin machine and the price I will pay asap.

Cheers,

Carl

-----

On Sunday, March 2, 2014 7:05 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:
    am asking $3350 for it including the cost of shipping.

-----

It beautiful, I take it, please list your home address and I will mail payment, consider it sold. Payment will be a cashier cheque for 4,000 so please take care of shipping and keep the rest for your troubles.

Regards,

Carl

-----

On Sunday, March 2, 2014 7:20 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:
    Sorry but i dont accept checks .

-----

Hi Pat,

What form of payment do you require?

Regards,
    Carl

------

Never done checks before and dont really know how it works thats my curiosity ,  which postal service you plan using ? my work might not give me much time to go cash it , how about a telegraphic wire into my wife's bank account ? 
    Regards.

-----

Greetings,

I will send United States Postal Service money orders for your amount request. What is your address?

Salutations,

Carl

--------

On Monday, March 3, 2014 3:22 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

P.o box 1674 santa cruz NM 87567 , thats my wife's  mail box you can have it posted there immediately , how long does it take to get delivered and doesnt it have tracking number to check its transit . After its being sent off get back to me with your shipping address note that i shall ship and send you tracking number as soon as payment is confirmed . text me anytime on
    619 289-8960.

Regards.

--------

Hi Patrick,

USPS will only deliver the postal money orders to a home address not a PObox, could I please send to your place of residence?

Regards,

Carl Shastaburgh

------

165 Pauline Walk , Española, NM 87532 is the home address .

4 weeks later
    #60 10 years ago

Just an update, we are still working on getting that MB to me.

On Tuesday, March 4, 2014 8:45 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello did you have it posted over?
    ------------------------------------------------
    Hello Patrick my good friend!

I did go to Post Office today to set up the money orders but the address you supplied seems to be incorrect and the would not process it at the counter. Did you by chance error on the numbers or spelling. Cant wait to get this deal done and play my new machine!

Regards,

Mr. Shastaburgh
    --------------------------
    On Wednesday, March 5, 2014 10:51 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

Am sorry its 165 Paseo De Paulina , Española NM 87567 i wrote in English for you earlier , plz get back to me as soon as its being sent with your shipping address .

Regards.
    ----------------
    On Wednesday, March 5, 2014 4:07 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

I dont know if you got my last message you could have it mailed to ,165 Paseo De Paulina , Española NM 87532 waiting to hear from you soon.

Regards.
    --------------
    Hi

Yes I got your last message, I will try to go to post office tomorrow if I have time, me very busy tomorrow.

Regards
    ---------------
    On Friday, March 7, 2014 2:55 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello have you had it posted and how many days does it take to get delivered again does it not require a tracking number , get back to me asap .

Regards.
    ---------------
    Hello.

Yes I went to post office friday but it was closed for Jehovah's Witness Day, will try again monday.

Thank you,

C. Shastaburgh
    -------------------------
    vvvvvPat Cruz vvvvv
    Ok , sounds great get me updated when ever you had it posted and don't miss to include a shipping address too so I can finish my part too from my end
    ----------------------------------------------
    Hi,

Yes, postal money orders were sent out, should arrive by Friday, if possible can you please ship by rickshaw
    courier.

Regards,

Herr Shastaburgh
    ------------------------------
    On Wednesday, March 12, 2014 2:06 AM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

Oh sounds good would be expecting it then where do I go cash I told you I don't really know how it works , then about shipment I don't think there is a rickshaw courier terminal down here but am gonna scout around for one , I was gonna use fedex freight they are very careful and competent when it comes to shipping pinballs to avoid any damages and it takes
    3-4working days to get delivered . What do you think .

Regards
    ------------------
    Patrick my good friend,

Postal orders should be by
    you any second now, you can go to the post office to cash. If you cannot ship with a rickshaw, ask fed ex freight for the 4hour delivery service.

Cheers,

C.S.
    ------------------
    On Sunday, March 16, 2014 10:35 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

Still have not gotten the money orders , went to the post office to inquire what happened if any post was for me but i was asked for the shipping address and who is sending the consignment , whats happening dont seem to understand , i told you i dont really know how it work plz get back to me asap .

Regards,
    Pat.
    ------------
    On Monday, March 17, 2014 5:09 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

I dont know if you got my mail , whats happening ?

----------------------
    Hello,

Yes, we had some inclement weather could have slowed down the delivery, many typhoons rolled through the area the past week.

Regards.

Shastaburgh
    ------------------------
    On Wednesday, March 19, 2014 11:21 AM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

Still have not gotten the delivery , what's the delay for and is there anything I can use to know if its being delivered maybe a tracking number or something or do I need to go get it from the post office plz get back to me asap .

Regards .
    --------------------
    My friend,

I did request the post office use a rickshaw courier to deliver so that could be slight hang up. Tomorrow it arrive surely.

Cheers!

C.S.
    -------------------
    On Thursday, March 20, 2014 5:19 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

so do i ask from the post office about the delivery ? i did that before but was asked where and who its coming from .
    ---------------
    Hi,

No, you just wait for it, it come soon, sometimes the mail person takes it so make sure to aggressively question them.

Regards
    Mr.Shastaburgh
    -------------
    On Friday, March 21, 2014 5:23 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

oh its ok if you say so but you never sent any shipment address yet .
    ----------------------
    Hello,

My shipping info is....

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
    Washington, DC 20500

Regards,
    Carl S.
    -----------------------------
    On Friday, March 21, 2014 11:37 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

ok thanks would ship as soon as i get the money orders

regards.
    -----------------
    On Monday, March 24, 2014 4:57 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

hello i went to the post office and found no money orders there , i guess maybe jumped the sales cos i get lots of mails asking for the machine but dont really wanna disappoint you , whats the issue with the post office .

Regards .
    ------------------
    Yes, I think your postal worker stole them, no way they would not have been delivered by now.

Cheers
    ----------------
    On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 6:01 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

What do we do now , I said I was gonna sue them yet they said I got no mails of money orders am kinda confused right now what's on your mind and how do we tavkle this.

Regards
    ------------------
    Hello,

Not sure what to do but please ship pin machine.

Regards
    -----------------
    On Friday, March 28, 2014 10:57 AM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello , how are you doing ? Don't know if you got my last mail?
    -----------------
    OK, I will just mail cash, please send back postal orders when they arrive.

Regards
    ---------------
    vvv Patrick Cruz vvv
    Sounds good I would have the postal orders sent back to you immediately as soon as I get hold of them , you could have the cash posted via moneygram to name irene cruz , address 165 Paseo De Paulina , Espanola NM ,87532 that's my wife as soon as the money is posted you would get back to me with the reference number and senders name for confirmation of payment online so I can commence ship asap .

Regards.
    ----------------
    On Monday, March 31, 2014 2:45 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello , how are you doing ? Did you have the money posted ? Plz get back to me asap to know whats happening from your end .

Regards.
    --------------
    Yes, I sent cash, but its all in quarters, was all I had on hand.

Cheers

#68 10 years ago

Did anyone notice if you click on someones Karma points it shows how many posts they have made?

O-Din you posting slut.

DanAckroyd.pngDanAckroyd.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider centerflank.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scammer-alert-watch-out-for-this-guy?tu=centerflank and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.