(Topic ID: 82568)

Scammer alert Patrick Cruz... watch out for this guy!

By Concretehardt

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 84 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Crash
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

patric cruz.jpeg
    DanAckroyd.png
    th-606.jpeg
    carl-1.jpg
    al-bunde.gif
    Frasier_Crane_Shrink_Wrap_radio_station_KACL.jpg
    Dieric_Bouts_013.jpg
    image-597.jpg
    image-893.jpg
    image-933.jpg
    image-431.jpg
    There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 10 years ago
    Quoted from badbilly27:

"Is Patrick Cruz in CA or NM? Is Patrick a man/woman since his email is patty? When did centerflank change his name to Carl? And why Carl and not Hank, John, or Bruce? Is Patrick one of the tomorrow people?"
    Stay tuned to this same bat channel and same bat time.

For a full explanation on Carl, shasta, deli meats and the liar Patty J...please refer to this thread.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-lessons-hurry-slots-are-filling-up-fast

#52 10 years ago

i like to read that at least once a day

#53 10 years ago
    Quoted from FrederikFrost:

I use "best regards" or even "regards" everytime I write to people.. Be it here on pinside, over e-mail or anything else. As an European guy without having english as my native language I don't really know what to use other than regards or best regards.. Sincerely seems too personal, doesn't it? I don't know, but I think it's bad mannered to jump the gun simply due to a formality like that O.o

Would be easier when you came from Nigeria...... then a "God bless, for you and your family ..." always seals the deal

#54 10 years ago

nickname: "caahh"

carl-1.jpgcarl-1.jpg

#55 10 years ago

You should have asked him for driving directions and said you would be there with cash in hand. That would have been an interesting conversation.

#56 10 years ago
    Quoted from BadBrad97:

Is your name mocking me, BadBilly27?

Not at all. Numbers are part of my mojo.

Quoted from karmalord:

If it's real,he has what has to be the most impressive group of pins on this site.

Thank you. Ever in this neck of the woods welcome to come over and play them.

#57 10 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

For a full explanation on Carl, shasta, deli meats and the liar Patty J...please refer to this thread.

I forgot about that thread. LOL. Classic

#58 10 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-lessons-hurry-slots-are-filling-up-fast

I am not not a liar dammit! But I do loves me some Shasta.
    God Bless.

Best Regards,
    Patty

#59 10 years ago

That is high comedy right there. PattyJ.

3 weeks later
    #60 10 years ago

Just an update, we are still working on getting that MB to me.

On Tuesday, March 4, 2014 8:45 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello did you have it posted over?
    ------------------------------------------------
    Hello Patrick my good friend!

I did go to Post Office today to set up the money orders but the address you supplied seems to be incorrect and the would not process it at the counter. Did you by chance error on the numbers or spelling. Cant wait to get this deal done and play my new machine!

Regards,

Mr. Shastaburgh
    --------------------------
    On Wednesday, March 5, 2014 10:51 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

Am sorry its 165 Paseo De Paulina , Española NM 87567 i wrote in English for you earlier , plz get back to me as soon as its being sent with your shipping address .

Regards.
    ----------------
    On Wednesday, March 5, 2014 4:07 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

I dont know if you got my last message you could have it mailed to ,165 Paseo De Paulina , Española NM 87532 waiting to hear from you soon.

Regards.
    --------------
    Hi

Yes I got your last message, I will try to go to post office tomorrow if I have time, me very busy tomorrow.

Regards
    ---------------
    On Friday, March 7, 2014 2:55 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello have you had it posted and how many days does it take to get delivered again does it not require a tracking number , get back to me asap .

Regards.
    ---------------
    Hello.

Yes I went to post office friday but it was closed for Jehovah's Witness Day, will try again monday.

Thank you,

C. Shastaburgh
    -------------------------
    vvvvvPat Cruz vvvvv
    Ok , sounds great get me updated when ever you had it posted and don't miss to include a shipping address too so I can finish my part too from my end
    ----------------------------------------------
    Hi,

Yes, postal money orders were sent out, should arrive by Friday, if possible can you please ship by rickshaw
    courier.

Regards,

Herr Shastaburgh
    ------------------------------
    On Wednesday, March 12, 2014 2:06 AM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

Oh sounds good would be expecting it then where do I go cash I told you I don't really know how it works , then about shipment I don't think there is a rickshaw courier terminal down here but am gonna scout around for one , I was gonna use fedex freight they are very careful and competent when it comes to shipping pinballs to avoid any damages and it takes
    3-4working days to get delivered . What do you think .

Regards
    ------------------
    Patrick my good friend,

Postal orders should be by
    you any second now, you can go to the post office to cash. If you cannot ship with a rickshaw, ask fed ex freight for the 4hour delivery service.

Cheers,

C.S.
    ------------------
    On Sunday, March 16, 2014 10:35 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

Still have not gotten the money orders , went to the post office to inquire what happened if any post was for me but i was asked for the shipping address and who is sending the consignment , whats happening dont seem to understand , i told you i dont really know how it work plz get back to me asap .

Regards,
    Pat.
    ------------
    On Monday, March 17, 2014 5:09 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

I dont know if you got my mail , whats happening ?

----------------------
    Hello,

Yes, we had some inclement weather could have slowed down the delivery, many typhoons rolled through the area the past week.

Regards.

Shastaburgh
    ------------------------
    On Wednesday, March 19, 2014 11:21 AM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

Still have not gotten the delivery , what's the delay for and is there anything I can use to know if its being delivered maybe a tracking number or something or do I need to go get it from the post office plz get back to me asap .

Regards .
    --------------------
    My friend,

I did request the post office use a rickshaw courier to deliver so that could be slight hang up. Tomorrow it arrive surely.

Cheers!

C.S.
    -------------------
    On Thursday, March 20, 2014 5:19 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

so do i ask from the post office about the delivery ? i did that before but was asked where and who its coming from .
    ---------------
    Hi,

No, you just wait for it, it come soon, sometimes the mail person takes it so make sure to aggressively question them.

Regards
    Mr.Shastaburgh
    -------------
    On Friday, March 21, 2014 5:23 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

oh its ok if you say so but you never sent any shipment address yet .
    ----------------------
    Hello,

My shipping info is....

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
    Washington, DC 20500

Regards,
    Carl S.
    -----------------------------
    On Friday, March 21, 2014 11:37 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

ok thanks would ship as soon as i get the money orders

regards.
    -----------------
    On Monday, March 24, 2014 4:57 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

hello i went to the post office and found no money orders there , i guess maybe jumped the sales cos i get lots of mails asking for the machine but dont really wanna disappoint you , whats the issue with the post office .

Regards .
    ------------------
    Yes, I think your postal worker stole them, no way they would not have been delivered by now.

Cheers
    ----------------
    On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 6:01 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

What do we do now , I said I was gonna sue them yet they said I got no mails of money orders am kinda confused right now what's on your mind and how do we tavkle this.

Regards
    ------------------
    Hello,

Not sure what to do but please ship pin machine.

Regards
    -----------------
    On Friday, March 28, 2014 10:57 AM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello , how are you doing ? Don't know if you got my last mail?
    -----------------
    OK, I will just mail cash, please send back postal orders when they arrive.

Regards
    ---------------
    vvv Patrick Cruz vvv
    Sounds good I would have the postal orders sent back to you immediately as soon as I get hold of them , you could have the cash posted via moneygram to name irene cruz , address 165 Paseo De Paulina , Espanola NM ,87532 that's my wife as soon as the money is posted you would get back to me with the reference number and senders name for confirmation of payment online so I can commence ship asap .

Regards.
    ----------------
    On Monday, March 31, 2014 2:45 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello , how are you doing ? Did you have the money posted ? Plz get back to me asap to know whats happening from your end .

Regards.
    --------------
    Yes, I sent cash, but its all in quarters, was all I had on hand.

Cheers

#61 10 years ago

You're gonna feel bad when a rickshaw eventually rolls up to the White House and Obama makes off with your Monster Bash.

#62 10 years ago

Rickshaw courier. LAWL.

#63 10 years ago

"aggressively question them" LOL

#64 10 years ago

Holy crap Flank this guy is gunna have to rethink his career as a pathetically bad scammer.... Your really putting him thru the paces

#65 10 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

I did go to Post Office today to set up the money orders but the address you supplied seems to be incorrect and the would not process it at the counter. Did you by chance error on the numbers or spelling. Cant wait to get this deal done and play my new machine!
    Regards,
    Mr. Shastaburgh
    --------------------------
    On Wednesday, March 5, 2014 10:51 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:
    Am sorry its 165 Paseo De Paulina , Española NM 87567 i wrote in English for you earlier , plz get back to me as soon as its being sent with your shipping address .
    Regards.
    ----------------
    On Wednesday, March 5, 2014 4:07 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:
    I dont know if you got my last message you could have it mailed to ,165 Paseo De Paulina , Española NM 87532 waiting to hear from you soon.
    Regards.
    --------------
    Hi
    Yes I got your last message, I will try to go to post office tomorrow if I have time, me very busy tomorrow.
    Regards
    ---------------
    On Friday, March 7, 2014 2:55 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:
    Hello have you had it posted and how many days does it take to get delivered again does it not require a tracking number , get back to me asap .
    Regards.
    ---------------
    Hello.
    Yes I went to post office friday but it was closed for Jehovah's Witness Day, will try again monday.
    Thank you,
    C. Shastaburgh
    -------------------------
    vvvvvPat Cruz vvvvv
    Ok , sounds great get me updated when ever you had it posted and don't miss to include a shipping address too so I can finish my part too from my end
    ----------------------------------------------
    Hi,
    Yes, postal money orders were sent out, should arrive by Friday, if possible can you please ship by rickshaw
    courier.
    Regards,
    Herr Shastaburgh
    ------------------------------
    On Wednesday, March 12, 2014 2:06 AM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:
    Oh sounds good would be expecting it then where do I go cash I told you I don't really know how it works , then about shipment I don't think there is a rickshaw courier terminal down here but am gonna scout around for one , I was gonna use fedex freight they are very careful and competent when it comes to shipping pinballs to avoid any damages and it takes
    3-4working days to get delivered . What do you think .
    Regards
    ------------------
    Patrick my good friend,
    Postal orders should be by
    you any second now, you can go to the post office to cash. If you cannot ship with a rickshaw, ask fed ex freight for the 4hour delivery service.
    Cheers,
    C.S.
    ------------------
    On Sunday, March 16, 2014 10:35 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:
    Still have not gotten the money orders , went to the post office to inquire what happened if any post was for me but i was asked for the shipping address and who is sending the consignment , whats happening dont seem to understand , i told you i dont really know how it work plz get back to me asap .
    Regards,
    Pat.
    ------------
    On Monday, March 17, 2014 5:09 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:
    I dont know if you got my mail , whats happening ?
    ----------------------
    Hello,
    Yes, we had some inclement weather could have slowed down the delivery, many typhoons rolled through the area the past week.
    Regards.
    Shastaburgh
    ------------------------
    On Wednesday, March 19, 2014 11:21 AM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:
    Still have not gotten the delivery , what's the delay for and is there anything I can use to know if its being delivered maybe a tracking number or something or do I need to go get it from the post office plz get back to me asap .
    Regards .
    --------------------
    My friend,
    I did request the post office use a rickshaw courier to deliver so that could be slight hang up. Tomorrow it arrive surely.
    Cheers!
    C.S.
    -------------------
    On Thursday, March 20, 2014 5:19 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:
    so do i ask from the post office about the delivery ? i did that before but was asked where and who its coming from .
    ---------------
    Hi,
    No, you just wait for it, it come soon, sometimes the mail person takes it so make sure to aggressively question them.
    Regards
    Mr.Shastaburgh
    -------------
    On Friday, March 21, 2014 5:23 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:
    oh its ok if you say so but you never sent any shipment address yet .
    ----------------------
    Hello,
    My shipping info is....
    1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
    Washington, DC 20500
    Regards,
    Carl S.
    -----------------------------
    On Friday, March 21, 2014 11:37 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:
    ok thanks would ship as soon as i get the money orders
    regards.
    -----------------
    On Monday, March 24, 2014 4:57 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:
    hello i went to the post office and found no money orders there , i guess maybe jumped the sales cos i get lots of mails asking for the machine but dont really wanna disappoint you , whats the issue with the post office .
    Regards .
    ------------------
    Yes, I think your postal worker stole them, no way they would not have been delivered by now.
    Cheers
    ----------------
    On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 6:01 PM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:
    What do we do now , I said I was gonna sue them yet they said I got no mails of money orders am kinda confused right now what's on your mind and how do we tavkle this.
    Regards
    ------------------
    Hello,
    Not sure what to do but please ship pin machine.
    Regards
    -----------------
    On Friday, March 28, 2014 10:57 AM, patrick cruz <[email protected]> wrote:
    Hello , how are you doing ? Don't know if you got my last mail?
    -----------------
    OK, I will just mail cash, please send back postal orders when they arrive.
    Regards
    ---------------
    vvv Patrick Cruz vvv
    Sounds good I would have the postal orders sent back to you immediately as soon as I get hold of them , you could have the cash posted via moneygram to name irene cruz , address 165 Paseo De Paulina , Espanola NM ,87532 that's my wife as soon as the money is posted you would get back to me with the reference number and senders name for confirmation of payment online so I can commence ship asap .
    Regards.
    ----------------
    Hello , how are you doing ? Did you have the money posted ? Plz get back to me asap to know whats happening from your end .
    Regards.
    --------------
    Cheers

Nice flank! Today is Caesar Chavez day in California so tell him the postal service had to convert your quarters to pesos in honor of Caesar Chavez. Hope that is ok?

#66 10 years ago

" Jehovah's Witness Day".

Holy Crap man, I almost asphyxiated myself....

#67 10 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

Today is Caesar Chavez day in California

Damn! I thought it was Juan Valdez day.
    th-606.jpegth-606.jpeg

#68 10 years ago

Did anyone notice if you click on someones Karma points it shows how many posts they have made?

O-Din you posting slut.

DanAckroyd.pngDanAckroyd.png

#69 10 years ago

I check Pinside every day hoping there's been an update to this...and holy crap this does not disappoint! There's so many diamonds! It's David Thorne-esque: http://www.27bslash6.com/

You're one funny, funny dude, Flanker!

"aggressively question them"...

#70 10 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

O-Din you posting slut.

I get around.

3 weeks later
    #71 10 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Regards,
    Mr. Shastaburgh
    ----------------
    ----------------
    Regards.
    --------------
    Cheers

Very.

very.

nice.

Remind me never to piss you off.

#72 10 years ago

Flank that is Classic. Think I am crying. You sure know how to really F with them. I am taking notes so I can F with scammers better on the west coast.

#73 10 years ago

That Flankster is quite the prankster!

#74 10 years ago

Thanks to Flank, this thread immediately goes into the Pinside Hall of Fame.

#75 10 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Thanks to Flank, this thread immediately goes into the Pinside Hall of Fame.

I'll toast to that (with a super rare 1969 Shasta cola on the rocks). hic

#76 10 years ago
    Quoted from PattyJ:

That Flankster is quite the prankster!

Yes Flankster is quite the prankster, but I am still waiting for payment in full and some of those pinside delicasies I was promised.
    patric cruz.jpegpatric cruz.jpeg

#77 10 years ago

I can't stop laughing. Now my eyes are watering!

#78 10 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Yes Flankster is quite the prankster, but I am still waiting for payment in full and some of those pinside delicasies I was promised.
    patric cruz.jpeg 7 KB

Well, he did promise me my choice of meat but so far the last meat I've seen was at Carl's house of horrors.

#79 10 years ago
    Quoted from PattyJ:

Well, he did promise me my choice of meat but so far the last meat I've seen was at Carl's house of horrors.

In my country we strive to keep our meat fresh.

#80 10 years ago

Geez this is a great thread!! I have received so many of those scam emails over the years, like many of you.....wasn't long ago most any ad you put on Mr. pinball would result in one of those scamster emails! There were so many red flags in the original ops email...was obvious it was a scam but it is a good reminder that perhaps it isn't so obvious to everyone and that we all need to be careful. As others pointed out, unless it is CL, it just isn't realistic to expect a game like MB going for so little money.

For those enjoying the on going prank by our fellow pinsider, there is a hysterical web site run by a guy doing precisely what centerflank is doing....its hysterical and the guy is as good as centerflank and there are a ton of postings! Its a site for everyone to post that stuff. Premise is that it is for people wanting to get even with the scammers. I will try and get the URL...had forgotten all about it until now. Great stuff....thanks for posting.

#81 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball4life:

Geez this is a great thread!! I have received so many of those scam emails over the years, like many of you.....wasn't long ago most any ad you put on Mr. pinball would result in one of those scamster emails! There were so many red flags in the original ops email...was obvious it was a scam but it is a good reminder that perhaps it isn't so obvious to everyone and that we all need to be careful. As others pointed out, unless it is CL, it just isn't realistic to expect a game like MB going for so little money.
    For those enjoying the on going prank by our fellow pinsider, there is a hysterical web site run by a guy doing precisely what centerflank is doing....its hysterical and the guy is as good as centerflank and there are a ton of postings! Its a site for everyone to post that stuff. Premise is that it is for people wanting to get even with the scammers. I will try and get the URL...had forgotten all about it until now. Great stuff....thanks for posting.

hmmm, could it be, hmmm, well, maybe, http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/ ? However, for the record, NO ONE out flanks the Flankster. That just doesn't happen.

2 months later
    #82 9 years ago

Hi guys - Just an update from this Patrick Cruz - I received an email yesterday in Australia and picked up on it straight away, this Terminal Wally is still scamming. Details below may help as well as an address in Arkansas ?, i cant do much here in OZ, maybe someone in the states can push it.............................................The last email is posted below, maybe he slipped up because im in Australia ?. hope so.

You could make payment via western union to my younger brother's id Quincy Hill , 1715 kimberly Dr Little Rock , Akansas , 72205 he needs the money for his medical bills , when you done with that get back to me with the senders names , western union control numbers and your complete shipment address ,i shall ship immediately and send you tracking numbers for the shipment as soon as your payment is confirmed online.

Regards.

On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 2:34 AM, "Meredith, Troy" wrote:

Hi Patrick

We are pleased you let us know about this. Are you sure $150 will be enough for purchase and shipping, we are happy to pay extra if the shipping is higher.

Thanks again.

Troy
    Sent: Wednesday, 2 July 2014 10:35 AM
    To: Meredith, Troy
    Subject: Re: GONDOLIER Backglass [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

I have attached pictures of the backglass am asking $150 for it including the cost of shipping , it would be shipped via fedex fro safe delivery take a look and get back to me.

On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 1:03 AM, "Meredith, Troy" wrote:

Hi Patrick – yes I would be interested in the Gondolier glass, are you able to provide a purchase price and shipping to price to Australia, yes some pics would be great.

Thanks

Troy

Sent: Wednesday, 2 July 2014 9:56 AM
    To: Meredith, Troy
    Subject: GONDOLIER Backglass

Am located in California and i have the Backglass you need in a perfect working condition , if you interested contact me for pics and price .

Regards,

Pat.

#83 9 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Scammers are the scourge of humanity.

12:30.

#84 9 years ago

Well at least the backglass works perfectly! Can't have THAT malfunctioning!

There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scammer-alert-watch-out-for-this-guy/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.