6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by jkashani
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

It was brought to my attention from a fellow pinsider who I've dealt with in the past that my Iron Man I had for sale in the marketplace here was being sold on Mr Pinball . The guy is going by the name Melvin James . He is using my pictures and has my wording in the ad. I emailed him and asked for pictures and the pictures he emailed me were my own pictures of my machine and my basement. My machine is currently pending a trade. Do not fall for whatever scam this guy is pulling ! Such b/s we have to deal with this in our little hobby.

#2 6 years ago

Be sure to report it to [email protected] to have the ad removed and the name/address blacklisted.

#3 6 years ago

Good catch thank you.

#4 6 years ago

sent an email !

#5 6 years ago

I would just like to clarify that the MET and SM that are for sale in Riverside, Ca on the pinside market place are in fact actual truthful ads for machines that do exist...thank you.

#6 6 years ago

Yes and life sucks because I'm so close and so broke or I would have gotten your IM and SM already. Damn this life.

#7 6 years ago

Nothing is sacred anymore when you have to worry about pinball scams.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scammer-alert-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.