(Topic ID: 113638)

scammed

By peaceboy666

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

grammar.jpg
    grammar-bear.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider peaceboy666.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

stupid me didnt come across old threads on this websight, but i give another warning for those out these who r thinking of purchasing models from this rip off artist,appox 6-7 weeks ago brought 2 pinball models from retro-heart(1upcontinue god knows how many names he has), man what aload of junk they were ,so i asked to send back for a refund.he was fine with that ,now 6-7 weeks later paypal claim had to b done and now hes stopped responding to email,http://stevenf.com/2013/08/04/be-wary-of-steven-gauntley/ << theres a page i came across if its same guy. what a waste of 100pounds, machines were falling apart,leds didnt work,was no sound in either,sent wrong machine.list goes on.dont buy from this guy theyre total crap!!!!!

#3 9 years ago

got a response from guy who claims he hasnt had any emails from me lol, paypal now escalated claim in my favor saying i need to provide tracking info and send item back,which of course i did over 4 weeks ago,whats makes things worse is the retro heart guy charged me more than what they have on 1upcontinue.uk websight lol, i emailed paypal address (who is this steven g's 'money/shipping guy according to the steveng [email protected] guy), saying i provided tracking info and hes saying havent recieved item back yet lol (over 4 weeks and claims he didnt know wot paypal dispute was for lol)so i sent tracking info again lol, does any1 smell the fishyness here , in my opinion stay well away from RETRO HEART, 1UPCONTINUE ,steven g or whoever controls the company

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider peaceboy666.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scammed?tu=peaceboy666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.