(Topic ID: 113638)

scammed

By peaceboy666

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

grammar.jpg
    grammar-bear.png
    #1 9 years ago

stupid me didnt come across old threads on this websight, but i give another warning for those out these who r thinking of purchasing models from this rip off artist,appox 6-7 weeks ago brought 2 pinball models from retro-heart(1upcontinue god knows how many names he has), man what aload of junk they were ,so i asked to send back for a refund.he was fine with that ,now 6-7 weeks later paypal claim had to b done and now hes stopped responding to email,http://stevenf.com/2013/08/04/be-wary-of-steven-gauntley/ << theres a page i came across if its same guy. what a waste of 100pounds, machines were falling apart,leds didnt work,was no sound in either,sent wrong machine.list goes on.dont buy from this guy theyre total crap!!!!!

#2 9 years ago

Sorry to hear this. Thanks for giving us a heads up.

#3 9 years ago

got a response from guy who claims he hasnt had any emails from me lol, paypal now escalated claim in my favor saying i need to provide tracking info and send item back,which of course i did over 4 weeks ago,whats makes things worse is the retro heart guy charged me more than what they have on 1upcontinue.uk websight lol, i emailed paypal address (who is this steven g's 'money/shipping guy according to the steveng [email protected] guy), saying i provided tracking info and hes saying havent recieved item back yet lol (over 4 weeks and claims he didnt know wot paypal dispute was for lol)so i sent tracking info again lol, does any1 smell the fishyness here , in my opinion stay well away from RETRO HEART, 1UPCONTINUE ,steven g or whoever controls the company

#4 9 years ago

I hate to be a typing cop, but punctuation and capitalization goes a LONG way. I stopped reading this post 1 line in. I am sure other will too.

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from Patofnaud:

I hate to be a typing cop, but punctuation and capitalization goes a LONG way. I stopped reading this post 1 line in. I am sure other will too.

A fool and their money... have fun with that.

#6 9 years ago

Texting has ruined typed communications forever! The accepted texting abbreviations creep into everyday life more and more. I even had a person say something and follow the sentence with "LOL".

#7 9 years ago

Y u no like, dis is gud for ne1 2 lrn da best.

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from Patofnaud:

Yea, I can accept some "poor" grammar if you're a non-English speaking soul, but, this is pretty bad.

#9 9 years ago

"F U" still works in almost any language.

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from Patofnaud:

I hate to be a typing cop, but punctuation and capitalization goes a LONG way.

Move aside price police. The grammar police are in the house.

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinballnut3:

Move aside price police. The grammar police are in the house.

That needs some punctuation, my friend.

#12 9 years ago

grammar-bear.pnggrammar-bear.png
    #13 9 years ago
    Quoted from JBK:

I even had a person say something and follow the sentence with "LOL".

LOL has been part of the **english** language for at least 15 years.

It appears in the daily newspapers all the time.

#14 9 years ago

I remember when people started saying "CD player" and "personal computer" in everyday conversations. Man, it really irks me how our language keeps evolving.

#15 9 years ago

At first I thought it was a post from B_R.

Sorry the OP got the shaft

Chris

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from GoodToBeDad:

I remember when people started saying "CD player" and "personal computer" in everyday conversations. Man, it really irks me how our language keeps evolving.

"personal" and "computer" have been words for literally hundreds of years.

#17 9 years ago
    Quoted from Patofnaud:

"Go" a long way.....

"others"

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

I still don't understand what "Little Old Lady" has to do with anything.

#19 9 years ago

She takes her dentures out, and you fall in love all over again.

#21 9 years ago
    Quoted from Patofnaud:

+1

I gave up reading and scrolled down.

#22 9 years ago

Anyway...........
    Sorry to hear the OP got screwed.
    Hopefully his posting here will help others avoid this.

#23 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

She takes her dentures out, and you fall in love all over again.

I can't stop laughing at how F'd up that statement is.

#24 9 years ago

This turned into a grammar Nazi discussion in no time, I think I'll have a cup of coffee...

grammar.jpggrammar.jpg
    #25 9 years ago
    Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Y u no like, dis is gud for ne1 2 lrn da best.

Ironically, lol

#26 9 years ago

It's nice to see things stay on topic.........

#27 9 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Pretty sure he meant in actual conversation...

#28 9 years ago
    Quoted from dtown:

I can't stop laughing at how F'd up that statement is.

It's either that or she can keep an eye out for ya . . . .

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scammed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.