Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by vid1900
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1-1967-ford-mustang-fastback (resized).jpg
    Capture (resized).PNG
    Deal-or-No-Deal (resized).jpg
    o1o1 (resized).jpg
    o1o1 (resized).jpg
    how-to-get-a-medical-marijuana-card-in-California (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vid1900.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#59 6 years ago
    Quoted from rtotans:

He said he would give me 2 days to pay and if anything was wrong, I could send back right away with the driver right then

Drivers don't wait around while you unwrap, set up, and plug in a game.

They make you sign the BOL before you unwrap, then they bolt.

Quoted from rtotans:

, and if I found out afterwards, the game was broken he would just deduct the money from what I owed. So basically I wouldn't have to pay for 2 days afterwards. who would want to do that?

No one.

........and that is why it would never happen.

Quoted from rtotans:

I just can't afford some of these higher more expensive games, and with him, it was doable.

Look at it this way, so you can put your mind at ease:

Even if this guy was offering games at normal market prices, they would be sold instantly, LOCALLY.

Any pin on CL that is even close to a normal price gets 100s of calls in the first hour.

A game that is anything like a deal is sold on the first phone call, literally within a minute of being posted.

-

"Dude, there is a guy selling a 1967 Fastback Mustang for $10,000 down in TX. I'm sending him 1/2 and he's shipping it up to me!" says a guy at work.

"Uh, why wouldn't someone in TX just go and buy it?" says me.

"I dunno, it's been listed all week. He said he got a bunch of calls!" says guy.

"So with the simplicity of someone local just coming and giving him cash in hand and driving it away, he has chosen to sell it to you, shipping it 1000 miles away? Does that make any sense to you?????" says me.

"Dude, you sure know how to knock the wind out of somebody's sails...." says guy.

"You owe me dinner" I say.

1-1967-ford-mustang-fastback (resized).jpg1-1967-ford-mustang-fastback (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vid1900.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scam-or-no-scam?tu=vid1900 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.