Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ashram56.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from marcus600:

paypal dispute is already done , and they refunded me only the items , no the shippement ...
    why i should liar ? i don t get it ? why i should lost my time trying to get back my money ? i have realy other thing to do to write wrong things
    It s the full story, actualy i get refunded of the stuff , not the shippement
    why they never answered me one time after several mail since now 14 days ?
    so , for you , cointaker is good, so i liar it s not possible ... i don t thinks it help anyone
    if you don t trust my story , i can understand it , but It's the truth actuatly i m missing 69,95$

Cointaker refunded you the goods but not the shipment, so in that respect the Paypal dispute can still proceed. Did Paypal inform you they closed the dispute ?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ashram56.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scam-alerte-cointaker-?tu=Ashram56 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.