Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 331 posts
  • 82 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by CubeSnake
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

brock (resized).JPG
    Screenshot_20200409-094443_Chrome (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    BronzeCircularGlowworm-size_restricted.gif
    20190321_050338_HDR (resized).jpg
    20190321_045630_HDR (resized).jpg
    72FA9A9E-D61F-456D-8E3D-9290A443D1C6 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20190320-191859_Chrome (resized).jpg
    BSD teaser 3 (resized).jpg
    BSD teaser 2 (resized).jpg
    BSD teaser (resized).jpg
    And-murder-will-kill-you-a-thief-will-steal-from-y (resized).jpeg
    DracMod_2 (resized).jpg
    DracMod_1 (resized).jpg
    FEB12D77-D8AC-465A-881D-E362A8D1ED99 (resized).jpeg
    images-22 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbecker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#133 6 years ago

Did KHL end up getting the refund?

“Customer service” so odd and Pinball customs. Tons of forgotten orders, only responses when you post about it on pinside, so many “shipping this weekend” “just shipped” messages and then no product. More complaints. I think I waited 6 to 8 months for a gb shooter rod. Every time same story — then finally ended up that I “was mixed up with another customer with similar/same name”. Didn’t really make sense after all our communications that I had to initiate every time - politely enquiring re:status. But I let it go as it did Finally show up.. just really really really late.

It’s ok to be busy and decide that a side business/hobby isn’t working out and quit doing it. It’s not ok to lead people in for months with constant lies. Can’t believe this is still going on

11 months later
    #218 5 years ago
    Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Still waiting on my decal that he said was in the mail 4 months ago.

Give it time man, could easily still be on its way lol

2 weeks later
    #240 5 years ago
    Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Did you read how rude, nasty, and insensitive these people (that you defend) were to him? For an eight dollar decal. Give me a freaking break. I truly believe I got my stuff because I treated him with decency and compassion and I worked with the guy to get the deal done. Anyway, hope it works out for everyone. Done here. Go worry about insignificant decals. lol

Seriously dude?! It doesn’t matter if the product they ordered was $10 or $100. Products should have shipped and customers have every right to get pissed after multiple check in emails, no responses or lies that items shipped.. and on going like that for months and months. There’s very very few excuses for that and when Brock has chimed in it’s always been an excuse and rarely any changes.

I waited last year for about six months for a shooter. Many many emails, and every time it was “oh, that’s going out this weekend” or “just shipped”. Nope.

I was never rude either and finally got it. Is that the key ? You have to bend over backwards and constantly be nice and if you show the right respect you will get your product in 4 -6 months?? Lol yeah ok man.

1 year later
    #318 4 years ago

That’s pretty much identical to past behavior with many customers. No surprises On what to expect here —- you are Dice rolling if you place an order unfortunately. You saved yourself a lot of headache doing the pp claim vs another 15 emails are possibly getting item in another 3- 5 months

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbecker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scam-alert-pinballcustomscom-not-delivering-item-or-replying?tu=mbecker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.