Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 331 posts
  • 82 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by CubeSnake
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

brock (resized).JPG
    Screenshot_20200409-094443_Chrome (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    BronzeCircularGlowworm-size_restricted.gif
    20190321_050338_HDR (resized).jpg
    20190321_045630_HDR (resized).jpg
    72FA9A9E-D61F-456D-8E3D-9290A443D1C6 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20190320-191859_Chrome (resized).jpg
    BSD teaser 3 (resized).jpg
    BSD teaser 2 (resized).jpg
    BSD teaser (resized).jpg
    And-murder-will-kill-you-a-thief-will-steal-from-y (resized).jpeg
    DracMod_2 (resized).jpg
    DracMod_1 (resized).jpg
    FEB12D77-D8AC-465A-881D-E362A8D1ED99 (resized).jpeg
    images-22 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cubesnake.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#145 5 years ago

Damn, I just ordered something from him last week...hope he comes thru....He DID send me a PM stating it was being shipped tomorrow (8 days ago) so I'll give it another week before I chargeback. Too bad, because he does great work, but delivery seems to be quite an issue. I will post again in 1 week with an update, good or bad.

1 week later
    #149 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_customs:

All orders have shipped, you should have received the FedEx notification in your email. Check your junk mail maybe? If you don't have one let me know and I'll follow up.
    All users are welcome to call or text me at 519-943-6349, it's generally the best way to reach me. I'm not on Pinside all that often. Generally I respond to PM's directly from Gmail but I've noticed that system has bounce backs now and again.
    Also as of last week I'm on long-term disability for mental health reasons (manic depression) so I can focus on "getting my act together" so to speak. It'll allow me to get on top of all past orders and pay better attention to PM's and emails.
    Just trying to be as transparent as possible.

Hi Brock, Just texted you as to the order status..your battle can be potentially tough...best of luck in the fight!

2 weeks later
    #153 5 years ago

Currently in the process of trying to get my money back for the coffin mod...this sucks because I still really want the mod, but it just isn't going to happen, apparently. I can certainly appreciate that Brock has had his share of issues-which, by the way I would never wish on anyone- BUT, either deliver the goods or refund the $$. Further, DON'T advertise what cannot be delivered. FWIW, I read this entire thread regarding the delivery/money not refunded/health issues/lack of communication, etc and figured I'd give the guy the benefit of the doubt. *Sigh*, sadly, I should've listened to everyone here.....

1 month later
    #174 5 years ago

After placing an order with him and not receiving it for about 45 days, I contacted him by phone. Emails will be ignored, I can assure you of that so don't waste your time. He informed me of his issues-this guy has more problems than a math book. The skeptic in me was in full alert and I told him if he could not deliver, then please refund my money. Politely, he agreed. Then more waiting. Screw him, he's NOT going to deliver -probably because of his "problems", so I did a chargeback and was made whole by Paypal. Be warned, this guy WILL NOT DELIVER what you order from him! Proceed at your own risk.

1 month later
    #206 5 years ago
    Quoted from Fliptastic:

I still haven’t been made whole. Paid in April and still no delivery. He’s still not responding either.

You should contact either Paypal or your CC company STAT. Brock is a liar, simply stated. He has problems that impede him from either delivering the product and/or manning up and refunding. Even though he has posted here promising to deliver-has has stopped. He could even be dead for all we know. Best not to deal with him. Ever.

1 month later
    #253 5 years ago

My personal life does not come into my business-period.
    Brock, you should simply sign out of Pinside, correct whatever issues your life is dealing you (Bi-Polar, Manic/Depression, BPD, Clinical Depression/Divorce/Broken Fingernail, whatever the fuck it is on that particular day) and STOP LYING to people. That last part is important so I'll repeat it. STOP THE LIES! Don't tell people who have put their trust in your & your products that you've shipped when you have not. That pisses people off. A lot. So much that their faith in you is pretty much destroyed. It doesn't matter if it's $ 1.68 decal or a $200.00 custom mod. You've lost a pretty large customer base here. Therefore, do the noble thing-if that's even possible-and leave Pinside. You can always sell your products elsewhere. To the few you still may have faith in you, don't worry-they'll know where to contact you if the they still are interested in your products.
    I don't mean to be curt, but dude, you've got more problems than a math book and should seriously prioritize your path in life. Pinball mods should be at the very bottom of the list. Hell, they shouldn't even be ON the list!

1 year later
    #322 4 years ago

This really sucks because Brock puts out a damn nice product, but his "delivery issues" all but negate it.

5 months later
    #329 3 years ago

If Brock wants to re-gain everyone's confidence, I think the only way, and I MEAN the only way, would be to re-open his store and cross-ship his products. Meaning, you order your mod (or whatever he's selling) and you DO NOT PAY until you have the item in hand. He can send an invoice along with the order. Is that taking a chance on Brock's part? Yup. Has he shown himself to be unreliable and "quirky" as far as shipping goes? Yup. So turn the tables. That is the only solution, IMO.
    Side note--Pinballcustoms.com has some very well-done mods for BSD, far exceeding the competition..a little pricey, but well worth it. This is coming from me, who HATES mods on any pin. Bottom line, he's got great products, just can't seem to get his act together.

#331 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_customs:

Thanks for the kind words! I'm 100% ok with doing business this way if that's what it takes. I'm actually working on more BSD mods right now..

I sincerely think this would get you back to where you'd want to be-business wise. Cross shipping is easier plus it'll rebuild the bonds of trust (both ways). People on this forum are generally decent so chances of getting stiffed are low...not 100%, but low. I know I, for one, would buy the BSD coffin mod.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cubesnake.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scam-alert-pinballcustomscom-not-delivering-item-or-replying?tu=cubesnake and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.