Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 331 posts
  • 82 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by CubeSnake
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

brock (resized).JPG
    Screenshot_20200409-094443_Chrome (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    BronzeCircularGlowworm-size_restricted.gif
    20190321_050338_HDR (resized).jpg
    20190321_045630_HDR (resized).jpg
    72FA9A9E-D61F-456D-8E3D-9290A443D1C6 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20190320-191859_Chrome (resized).jpg
    BSD teaser 3 (resized).jpg
    BSD teaser 2 (resized).jpg
    BSD teaser (resized).jpg
    And-murder-will-kill-you-a-thief-will-steal-from-y (resized).jpeg
    DracMod_2 (resized).jpg
    DracMod_1 (resized).jpg
    FEB12D77-D8AC-465A-881D-E362A8D1ED99 (resized).jpeg
    images-22 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spencer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

Smart move if you are able to work out a deal with those companies.
    Dealing with the end user is a tremendous pain in the rear end. I know that I could never do it.

Except the reason I ordered from Brock personally.... $69.99 Canadian plus cheap shipping. Pinball Decals, the most overpriced website on the planet $94.99 US ($117.23 Can).

No more shooter rods for me...

#25 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

You got him Columbo.

To be fair, he flat out lied to me too. There really is no reason for that. We settled and moved on, 1 week after getting it, my daughter's friend broke it.

Really wasn't a great purchase.

#29 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_customs:

What was the item you bought? I stand by my products and will send a replacement or a refund. These are not just bobble head parts glued to shooter rods, I literally build these from scratch with pride.

LoTR shooter rod. Not sure if it was a quality issue or not, I wasn't present when it happened.

3 weeks later
    #118 6 years ago

No worries, I have nothing for HS anyway.

Not sure that's really the point... :-)Did you get my PM?

2 weeks later
    #131 6 years ago

Once again, we have to go down this road again because its the only way you actually do anything. I cant believe you keep on lying to everyone and even yourself.

I have NEVER had such a horrible buying experience, plain and simple. The first time, I waited almost 3 months and it took multiple messages, broken promises, etc.

Then, when I finally got the item, it broke with-in 2 weeks. You offered to send a replacement to make things right.

I sent a few Pm's....

32 days ago -- I'll get a replacement out this weekend. ( LIED )

Me: Ok, thanks alot.

Sits back and waits almost 2 weeks, shipping is Canada/Canada, so 1 week tops.

ME : 20 days ago --- Any updates, nothing yet?

Yup, going out this weekend, thanks for the patience. ( LIED )

ME: ok, thanks.

Sits back and waits longer..... Nothing.

At this point, no matter how busy, or crazy your life is, this is STUPID. You lie so much, you don't even know your lying anymore. Stop saying..... Yup, ship this weekend, when you have no plans too...

I now feel bad and like I am beating a dead horse but this is insane and wrong in so many ways. Its now become PRINCIPLE over product.....

-Spencer

#132 6 years ago

Another PM sent...

#135 6 years ago

Six more days, not a word, no PM reply, no part. Unbelievable....

#137 6 years ago
    Quoted from Manic:

He puts some SERIOUS detail in his work... almost too hardcore to put in the machine
    I'd say that was well worth the wait.

The quality isn't worth the wait or the constant lies. Still waiting for a reply....

1 week later
    #142 6 years ago

Update, I received my shooter rod today. Thank you Brock, I wish you well, as your products are very nice. Get your shipping and service right and you will have a very successful business.

8 months later
    #173 5 years ago

Thankfully, I was one of the fortunate ones and after hounding him for months, finally got what I paid for. The countless excuses became laughable after a while, you can only take " I promise to ship it out this weekend... " so many times.

No Illness, or life problems justify stealing from the community. If Brock had any amount of dignity left, he would have closed his website and stopped taking orders.

I agree with the poster above, change the title again to scammer and ban this guy.

#190 5 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Have you been drinking today?

Like a lot?

2 months later
    #231 5 years ago

I appreciate all the kind and not so kind words, folks. Just know that I plan on making things right and returning to form in 2019. Thank you to all my supporters AND my critics.

Jesus man, give it a rest. I have never in my life seen someone with so many problems/excuses. Its really pathetic. Your a pathological liar and a disgrace to the pinball community. You pick and choose when to reply and where and then keep coming with excuse after excuse.

Go away forever and take your made up problems with you.

#233 5 years ago

I'm pretty sure when you had a problem with my Sting shooter I sent you a free replacement.
    It saddens me that you feel these problems are made up. Would you prefer proof that my life is crumbling? I can provide it if necessary

for your sake, edited. Grow up and deal with it.

#248 5 years ago
    Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Don’t care how many down votes I get. I got my Groot shooter. .

That is one of the biggest prick statements I've ever read on Pinside. So happy you got yours and everyone else got screwed. Incredible.

4 months later
    #277 5 years ago

As a show of good faith, I have a painted "dud" here for FREE. If anyone wants it, PM me and it's yours. Same quality as the rest, just 1/4" shorter so you'll see a bit of the coffin shroud underneath.
    These each take 7 hours to make (even the duds) which is why I need at least a deposit before making. I'm not going to spend that kinda time if I don't sell them.
    [quoted image]

Your such a loser, go away and stop peddling your garbage. Why the hell would anyone send you $0.01 even for a deposit. Good lord, learn from your mistakes and move on. I'll say it again, why you are not banned from this site is shocking. Once a thief always a thief.

#278 5 years ago

Free Dracula mod has been claimed.

Don't expect to get it....

#281 5 years ago

You can moderate me all you want but that facts speak for themselves. He is a thief, a liar and a disgrace to this community. YET, you continue to let him post, shame on Pinside for allowing this garbage to continue.

#282 5 years ago

Fact is, all matters of outstanding orders have been long dealt with. My products will be available through regular retailers. I am NOT a manufacturer. I'm an artist that does commission work to bring you the finest of mods built from scratch by me. I have changed how I sell my products going forward so that I can continue my contribution to the pinball world which I have been doing since 2008, before mods were even a "thing".
    I'm done with this lynch mob of a thread. When you guys start mentioning my family and start creeping my Facebook, you really have gone too far. I will remain positive and refuse to let this one thread bring me down.

Good, leave and never come back.

#285 5 years ago

I'm not a thief, yet you keep saying so. I say yet again;
    Everyone who has ordered from me has received either their product or a refund. I'm tired of stating this but your lies keep forcing me to. Who's the one lying, here? Your false defamation of me and my products is quite alarming. Were you bullied as a child?
    All this thread does is spread hate and anger towards incidents that happened almost a year ago. I request the thread be locked and archived so we can move on.

Reality for a second Brock....

Hey buddy, just wondering where my shooter rod is...

Yup, no worries I sent it a few days ago.

Ok great, thanks......

Hey brock, haven't received it yet... Oh yeah, things came up. EVEN THOUGH I TOLD YOU I SHIPPED IT, ILL SHIP IT THIS WEEKEND.

Weeks pass, same emails, same responses, no product..

I bet you would want this thread locked, that way you can fuck over more people with-out then knowing. Your a disgrace to the pinball community and the fact you haven't been banned is shocking.

#286 5 years ago

A PM I just received from Spencer. I believe the last line was highly uncalled for and shows a lot towards this person's character. Is there a way to block a user on Pinside?
    "The funny thing is, I emailed you and asked what was happening. You
    responded and said it was sent, which was total bullshit, a complete lie. I
    emailed you a week later and you said, it will go out this weekend. Over
    and over this happened,,,,, EVEN AFTER YOU ALREADY SAID YOU SHIPPED IT.
    RINSE/REPEAT FOR YOUR HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.
    No wonder your wife left you."

As usual, classy same douchebag who would post PM messages.

#288 5 years ago

You have no idea what I've done for this community in the past. Don't speak without knowing all the facts.

You made some mods and took 8 months to ship them, in between telling everyone they have already shipped. Yeah your a real pinball saint. I will never stop spreading the word about your horrible service, people deserve to know.

#289 5 years ago

Also, as for the mods "take it to pm". I did but this low life decided to post those too. YET HE STILL ISNT BANNED....

#292 5 years ago

Maybe you should let everyone know, you claim to own pinballrevolution but you really dont. Shocking another complete lie and scam.

Funny how when I call you out I get multiple PM messages. Thing is I'm not a douchebag and wont post them.

#293 5 years ago

Going through my records.. I gave you a full refund AND sent you the shooter rod. How interesting..
    Fellow vendors, beware of Spencer Hale from Calgary. This is one customer you DON'T want.

Yeah you did, but it took 6 months to get it done with multiple " yup its shipped" even though it wasn't. What kind of a person replies, " hey, yup I shipped it yesterday" even though you didnt!! Another week goes by and i get the same response. "yup, just shipped it" ( i thought you shipped it a week ago??)

Sorry man, for the sake of other users, I wont drop it.

#295 5 years ago

Im not your friend, so don't even post that bullshit. Your a disgrace to this community. I sell things all the time and guess what, the buyer gets it 2 weeks later.

I will never post PM's, ever, and frankly, I dont need too. Everyone knows the douchebag you are. No need to post your crying PM's.

#299 5 years ago

This is what happens when a douchebag thinks he can bend people over

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spencer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scam-alert-pinballcustomscom-not-delivering-item-or-replying?tu=Spencer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.