Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 331 posts
  • 82 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by CubeSnake
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

brock (resized).JPG
    Screenshot_20200409-094443_Chrome (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    BronzeCircularGlowworm-size_restricted.gif
    20190321_050338_HDR (resized).jpg
    20190321_045630_HDR (resized).jpg
    72FA9A9E-D61F-456D-8E3D-9290A443D1C6 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20190320-191859_Chrome (resized).jpg
    BSD teaser 3 (resized).jpg
    BSD teaser 2 (resized).jpg
    BSD teaser (resized).jpg
    And-murder-will-kill-you-a-thief-will-steal-from-y (resized).jpeg
    DracMod_2 (resized).jpg
    DracMod_1 (resized).jpg
    FEB12D77-D8AC-465A-881D-E362A8D1ED99 (resized).jpeg
    images-22 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KornFreak28.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#158 5 years ago
    Quoted from GAP:

I think its time for Brock to focus on his health and stop taking orders until he gets better!

How about stop taking orders....period? I haven't ordered from him and don't plan to but it pains me to see so many fellow pinheads having such a hard time getting their orders filled, let alone a response from this guy. Not sure what you are going through Brock but.....this is BS! People don't deserve this. Hope you feel better.

3 weeks later
    #189 5 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

I guess the ONLY reasonble excuses at this point would be jailed, hospitalized, or death.

Or a thief who just doesn't give a shit about his customers

#194 5 years ago
    Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Unfortunately yes. I think he may have logged in and saw a shitstorm of PMs from multiple people, got overwhelmed and left. Not sure if he is even aware of the recent posts in this thread.

IMO, he is fully aware of the posts and knows what is going on. Overwhelmed? He is a grown ass man! He just doesn't care.

1 month later
    #212 5 years ago
    Quoted from brad808:

He isn't dead because he's still posting on local groups. Sucks to see all this going down.

Can you tell him in your local groups to man up and fix this mess?

1 month later
    #214 5 years ago
    Quoted from New_England:

Any resolution to this?

Ahhhhhh.......NOPE

#221 5 years ago
    Quoted from Medisinyl:

Perhaps another option will exist soon? (planning to offer separate pieces and multiple finish options [marble and gray stone]) EDIT: Hopefully this isn't too much of a thread hijack (just a bit pre-mature to reveal in one of the less obscure BSD threads--hoping to reveal by Tuesday night).
    [EDIT 2: Installs keeping the original headstone face in place (completely covers it as a one-piece solution) and the casket portion (replaces original casket) uses the factory dome]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Nice!

#223 5 years ago
    Quoted from Medisinyl:

Thank you One last teaser here for now (I know this isn't really the thread for it, but perhaps some will like discovering a sneak peek here ). I don't think I like the cartoony black cracks, so I'll likely dial that down, but this was my first test paint of the headstone portion in polished marble (likely one last design revision of the stone itself after this [letters moved down a hair and slightly enlarged, dates added, cross enhanced, fitment adjustments, etc.]).
    [quoted image]

Dude!

Open you own thread.....this is a great mod

2 weeks later
    #242 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_customs:

Would you prefer proof that my life is crumbling? I can provide it if necessary

I hope your life gets better but honestly dude, Your customers don’t give a shit about your problems. Nobody does. You are a grown ass man and you could have (at the very least) posted updates every now and then so they know what the hell is going on, instead of disappearing for months without saying a single word.

You think that you can just all of the sudden come back and say you’ll do “better” in 2019 and expect them to believe and trust you?? You must be out yo mind boy! You are still a liar in my book.

#254 5 years ago

So...Is it safe to assume Brock is gone for another 6 months?

3 months later
    #256 5 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

We are half way there. Has anyone gotten their product(s) and/or refund(s)?

Damn! I had forgotten all about this thread (which is probably what Brock was/is hoping for) Loved the big 2019 talk!

#259 5 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

His website is up & active, still selling mods.

#260 5 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

His website is up & active, still selling mods.

Can you post a link?

4 weeks later
    #264 5 years ago
    Quoted from Slim64:

Guess he is still around??
    [quoted image]

Sure seems like it

72FA9A9E-D61F-456D-8E3D-9290A443D1C6 (resized).jpeg72FA9A9E-D61F-456D-8E3D-9290A443D1C6 (resized).jpeg
    #273 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_customs:

That's... Not creepy at all.

I was actually searching for the drac mod page Slim64 posted and stumbled upon that nice beach picture. No worries, carry on!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KornFreak28.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scam-alert-pinballcustomscom-not-delivering-item-or-replying?tu=KornFreak28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.