Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 331 posts
  • 82 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by CubeSnake
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

brock (resized).JPG
    Screenshot_20200409-094443_Chrome (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    BronzeCircularGlowworm-size_restricted.gif
    20190321_050338_HDR (resized).jpg
    20190321_045630_HDR (resized).jpg
    72FA9A9E-D61F-456D-8E3D-9290A443D1C6 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20190320-191859_Chrome (resized).jpg
    BSD teaser 3 (resized).jpg
    BSD teaser 2 (resized).jpg
    BSD teaser (resized).jpg
    And-murder-will-kill-you-a-thief-will-steal-from-y (resized).jpeg
    DracMod_2 (resized).jpg
    DracMod_1 (resized).jpg
    FEB12D77-D8AC-465A-881D-E362A8D1ED99 (resized).jpeg
    images-22 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCFAN.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#52 6 years ago

The key is to not take money until ready to ship. PinballCustoms has been making great mods for quite a while now. The animosity and stress comes from people having to prepay and then wait unknown amounts of time. If the business model is changed to only take money when ready to ship then people will have nothing to complain about in my opinion.

8 months later
    #151 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_customs:

All orders have shipped, you should have received the FedEx notification in your email. Check your junk mail maybe? If you don't have one let me know and I'll follow up.
    All users are welcome to call or text me at 519-943-6349, it's generally the best way to reach me. I'm not on Pinside all that often. Generally I respond to PM's directly from Gmail but I've noticed that system has bounce backs now and again.
    Also as of last week I'm on long-term disability for mental health reasons (manic depression) so I can focus on "getting my act together" so to speak. It'll allow me to get on top of all past orders and pay better attention to PM's and emails.
    Just trying to be as transparent as possible.

Sorry to hear you have not been well. I have known a lot of people that suffer with the same disorder. Please listen to your doctors and follow their advice on meds and treatment but communicate how each one makes you feel and work with them to find the right balance. The worst thing is to go against the prescriptions and stop taking the meds without an alternatively prescribed plan. best wishes

1 month later
    #169 5 years ago
    Quoted from KHL:

Haven't checked this thread for awhile, last I heard Brock was going to retire from this horrible business where he still get's paid even if people don't receive their products. I've had two people reach out to me within the last 48 hrs, one is a very well known mod manufacturer who Brock is currently hosing for 25 pieces that clients are patiently waiting for. The other is a private individual who is getting ripped off by this charlatan. I wonder, is there any hobby other than pinball that people can get away with this much BS? Sorry Brock but YOUR health, life, finances are your own business and not the burden of the people who send you their hard earned money and get continual excuses as to why they aren't receiving said products.
    Pretty simple: stop taking orders and refund the money. robin Why do you allow thieves to continue to operate on Pinside?
    [quoted image]

I don't understand why he is/was still taking pre-paid orders. I thought he specifically said he would change that and third party vendors would be taking the orders for his mods. :

Quoted from pinball_customs:

I've decided after this that I'll sell my products exclusively through 3rd party vendors such as Mezelmods, Cointaker and Pinball Decals. That way I can still produce the parts and they can handle all shipping and customer service inquiries.
    Again, apologies to all I've disappointed... I certainly feel like I've let you all down.
    KHL, you'll get your refund.

1 week later
    #202 5 years ago
    Quoted from Durzel:

So looks like I dodged a bullet here. I need a new Tron decal for my Recogniser bank after the one I already had (which may have even been supplied by this guy) peeled off after I cleaned the PF. Anyone know where I can buy one from where I will actually get it before the apocalypse?

Email pinballdecals to make sure they have it in stock before ordering:

http://www.pinballdecals.com/PartsByGamePages/Tron_Page.html

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCFAN.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scam-alert-pinballcustomscom-not-delivering-item-or-replying?tu=DCFAN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.