Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 331 posts
  • 82 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by CubeSnake
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

brock (resized).JPG
    Screenshot_20200409-094443_Chrome (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    BronzeCircularGlowworm-size_restricted.gif
    20190321_050338_HDR (resized).jpg
    20190321_045630_HDR (resized).jpg
    72FA9A9E-D61F-456D-8E3D-9290A443D1C6 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20190320-191859_Chrome (resized).jpg
    BSD teaser 3 (resized).jpg
    BSD teaser 2 (resized).jpg
    BSD teaser (resized).jpg
    And-murder-will-kill-you-a-thief-will-steal-from-y (resized).jpeg
    DracMod_2 (resized).jpg
    DracMod_1 (resized).jpg
    FEB12D77-D8AC-465A-881D-E362A8D1ED99 (resized).jpeg
    images-22 (resized).jpg
    There are 331 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
    #301 5 years ago

And now he's threatening violence in PM's. . So, adding things up.

- received a shooter rod FOR FREE
    - mocks my rocky marriage
    - threatens violence

That's a real top quality dude right there.

I'm off to make some parts.

#302 5 years ago
    BronzeCircularGlowworm-size_restricted.gifBronzeCircularGlowworm-size_restricted.gif
    #303 5 years ago
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #305 5 years ago

Bump

#306 5 years ago

Mods must be on nap time. I see more Pinside violations in the last page and a half then I've committed in the 10 years I've been on Pinside. 5 yrs lurking and 5 years active.

#307 5 years ago

From my personal experience Brock is a liar and fails to deliver product. He will lie to you and tell you it has shipped to buy time, then he will disappear for a long time and come back and pretend that the past doesn't matter and shouldn't be held against him. This is at least round 3 (maybe 4?) of his vanishing act.

I recommend that nobody ever does business with Brock directly unless you are ok with not receiving any product. Only buy his stuff if it is in stock from someone else.

#308 5 years ago
    Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I recommend that nobody every does business with Brock directly unless you are ok with not receiving any product. Only buy his stuff if it is in stock from someone else.

That's fair enough, and is the plan moving forward.

#309 5 years ago

Spencer !!! You need to shut up about this guys personal relationships.
    Zero respect, shows your still upset and need to step back

#310 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_customs:

That's fair enough, and is the plan moving forward.

In stock, ready to ship, and actually shipping on time would be an excellent "restart".

#311 5 years ago

Wow clicked the wrong thread, thought this was the Mike Homepin one.

#312 5 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

In stock, ready to ship, and actually shipping on time would be an excellent "restart".

Absolutely. Thank you. I do understand a LOT of respect and trust must be re-earned, even with my distributors. I'm happy to say you'll be seeing a lot of my stuff at future shows so I hope everyone stops by the vendors to take a look. I just shipped 50 shooters to Mezelmods. Sadly not in time for TPF though. They got held at customs for almost a week (which is documented, not an excuse). ☹️

#315 5 years ago

Customs is such a finicky place!
    Good luck Brock.

7 months later
    #316 4 years ago

I hate to resurrect a thread from the dead, but I wanted to share my recent experience ordering from PinballCustoms.com in case anyone was considering ordering from them.

LSS-Ordered item and never received it.

I am not posting this to rip on Brock or Pinball Customs. As someone who has multiple side projects I can understand how things can get left by the wayside, especially a $12 decal. But I am also a big proponent of being a upfront seller, and I go the extra mile to ensure my clients receive regular updates regarding their orders.

I hope Brock is doing well, and I hope this is just an isolated incident

- 9/24/19 Ordered a Spiderman Sandman Decal from Pinball Customs.
    - 10/7/19 Emailed Pinball Customs asking if my order had shipped out yet.
    - 10/8/19 Received email from Brock that said “will get it out tomorrow. Sorry about that”
    - 10/23/19 Emailed Brock asking for the status of my order since I still hadn’t received it.
    - 10/25/19 Emailed Brock again asking about the status of my order. No response.
    - 10/26/19 Issued a PayPal claim.

Notes: I use a tracking software on my emails and see that someone at Pinball Customs opened my emails on 10/26/19 at 9:23am but never responded

#317 4 years ago

Typical Brock. Still not to be trusted and zero signs of that ever changing.

#318 4 years ago

That’s pretty much identical to past behavior with many customers. No surprises On what to expect here —- you are Dice rolling if you place an order unfortunately. You saved yourself a lot of headache doing the pp claim vs another 15 emails are possibly getting item in another 3- 5 months

#319 4 years ago
    Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Typical Brock. Still not to be trusted and zero signs of that ever changing.

Quoted from Mbecker:

That’s pretty much identical to past behavior with many customers. No surprises On what to expect here —- you are Dice rolling if you place an order unfortunately. You saved yourself a lot of headache doing the pp claim vs another 15 emails are possibly getting item in another 3- 5 months

Yeah, super frustrating. Now that black plastic on the Sandman drop down is going to bug me even more!

1 week later
    #320 4 years ago
    Quoted from HankScorpio:

I hate to resurrect a thread from the dead, but I wanted to share my recent experience ordering from PinballCustoms.com in case anyone was considering ordering from them.
    LSS-Ordered item and never received it.
    I am not posting this to rip on Brock or Pinball Customs. As someone who has multiple side projects I can understand how things can get left by the wayside, especially a $12 decal. But I am also a big proponent of being a upfront seller, and I go the extra mile to ensure my clients receive regular updates regarding their orders.
    I hope Brock is doing well, and I hope this is just an isolated incident
    - 9/24/19 Ordered a Spiderman Sandman Decal from Pinball Customs.
    - 10/7/19 Emailed Pinball Customs asking if my order had shipped out yet.
    - 10/8/19 Received email from Brock that said “will get it out tomorrow. Sorry about that”
    - 10/23/19 Emailed Brock asking for the status of my order since I still hadn’t received it.
    - 10/25/19 Emailed Brock again asking about the status of my order. No response.
    - 10/26/19 Issued a PayPal claim.
    Notes: I use a tracking software on my emails and see that someone at Pinball Customs opened my emails on 10/26/19 at 9:23am but never responded

Looks like ZERO has changed. Really sad.

#321 4 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Looks like ZERO has changed. Really sad.

The good news in my PayPal chargeback was approved today

#322 4 years ago

This really sucks because Brock puts out a damn nice product, but his "delivery issues" all but negate it.

4 months later
    #323 4 years ago

He's back...

Screenshot_20200409-094443_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200409-094443_Chrome (resized).jpg
    #324 4 years ago

Boasting he has even worked with JPop, too comical

#325 4 years ago

This guy has to be joking! Just assume you won't receive anything if you pay, and if you receive your item consider yourself lucky.

#326 4 years ago

OH boy.......

brock (resized).JPGbrock (resized).JPG
    #327 4 years ago

Same guys every time, I swear (some of you who have received products for free, even). If you don't receive a product, you will receive a refund. It's that simple. I have never scammed a soul in my life. If you don't have faith in that but want my parts, buy via one of the other retailers instead (ie. Mezelmods). I don't even accept payment anymore unless the item is ready to ship. Am I perfect? No. I work full time and have two part-time jobs. Things will slip through the cracks. I check my emails yes, but if I'm on the road or at work I can't always respond right away, and quite frankly I will forget to respond all together sometimes. Is this acceptable behavior for Amazon or Walmart? No. That said, I'm one person that builds and paints everything from scratch. Clearly a lot of you have never dealt with an artist on a commission basis before, and that's fine.

I will not be commenting further. Like many online retailers, I no longer participate on Pinside. When people started sending hateful messages via PM regarding the breakdown of my marriage, enough was enough. If there are questions or concerns, contact me via Messenger to discuss (I'm the only Brock Hemming on Facebook).

Cheers, and stay safe out there.

1 week later
    #328 3 years ago

Hi Everyone, I wanted to post an update regarding my experience with Pinball Customs (see my previous posts above). Brock sent me a PM last week and let me know he would be sending me the SM Sandman bank target decal free of charge. It was a very nice gesture on his part and I was very happy to get it. Just wanted to update everyone

#329 3 years ago

If Brock wants to re-gain everyone's confidence, I think the only way, and I MEAN the only way, would be to re-open his store and cross-ship his products. Meaning, you order your mod (or whatever he's selling) and you DO NOT PAY until you have the item in hand. He can send an invoice along with the order. Is that taking a chance on Brock's part? Yup. Has he shown himself to be unreliable and "quirky" as far as shipping goes? Yup. So turn the tables. That is the only solution, IMO.
    Side note--Pinballcustoms.com has some very well-done mods for BSD, far exceeding the competition..a little pricey, but well worth it. This is coming from me, who HATES mods on any pin. Bottom line, he's got great products, just can't seem to get his act together.

#330 3 years ago
    Quoted from CubeSnake:

If Brock wants to re-gain everyone's confidence, I think the only way, and I MEAN the only way, would be to re-open his store and cross-ship his products. Meaning, you order your mod (or whatever he's selling) and you DO NOT PAY until you have the item in hand. He can send an invoice along with the order. Is that taking a chance on Brock's part? Yup. Has he shown himself to be unreliable and "quirky" as far as shipping goes? Yup. So turn the tables. That is the only solution, IMO.
    Side note--Pinballcustoms.com has some very well-done mods for BSD, far exceeding the competition..a little pricey, but well worth it. This is coming from me, who HATES mods on any pin. Bottom line, he's got great products, just can't seem to get his act together.

Thanks for the kind words! I'm 100% ok with doing business this way if that's what it takes. I'm actually working on more BSD mods right now..

#331 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_customs:

Thanks for the kind words! I'm 100% ok with doing business this way if that's what it takes. I'm actually working on more BSD mods right now..

I sincerely think this would get you back to where you'd want to be-business wise. Cross shipping is easier plus it'll rebuild the bonds of trust (both ways). People on this forum are generally decent so chances of getting stiffed are low...not 100%, but low. I know I, for one, would buy the BSD coffin mod.

There are 331 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scam-alert-pinballcustomscom-not-delivering-item-or-replying/page/7?hl=hankscorpio and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.