Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 331 posts
  • 82 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by CubeSnake
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

brock (resized).JPG
    Screenshot_20200409-094443_Chrome (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    BronzeCircularGlowworm-size_restricted.gif
    20190321_050338_HDR (resized).jpg
    20190321_045630_HDR (resized).jpg
    72FA9A9E-D61F-456D-8E3D-9290A443D1C6 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20190320-191859_Chrome (resized).jpg
    BSD teaser 3 (resized).jpg
    BSD teaser 2 (resized).jpg
    BSD teaser (resized).jpg
    And-murder-will-kill-you-a-thief-will-steal-from-y (resized).jpeg
    DracMod_2 (resized).jpg
    DracMod_1 (resized).jpg
    FEB12D77-D8AC-465A-881D-E362A8D1ED99 (resized).jpeg
    images-22 (resized).jpg
    There are 331 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.
    #251 5 years ago

What I'm most upset about is being blatantly lied to. If stuff ships late or gets delayed I'm ok with that! Stuff happens. But when you string me along for months, then after ghosting me you come back and say "it's in the mail" (blatant lie to buy some more time) and then you disappear for months again how should I feel? This is a pattern with Brock and if you look at his record here it's pretty evident. He'll start slipping on shipments for paid orders, people will start posting and asking what's going on, Brock will come back with a million excuses as to what went wrong and how he'll do better, and then he disappears again. Rinse and repeat.

#252 5 years ago

None of my customers care about my personal life, nor should they. I'm a business and have a responsibility to provide a service or product upon payment, no excuses. All businesses should have a contingency plan in case of sickness, personal issues or even death.

I'm sure everyone everyone hopes your life turns around for the better, but it doesn't matter if you have to take out a loan with a loan shark to make these people whole. Don't swing in here and pull the "I'll pay you next year". You need to "sack up" and do whatever is necessary to resolve this issue now, not tomorrow, not next year, but now.

#253 5 years ago

My personal life does not come into my business-period.
    Brock, you should simply sign out of Pinside, correct whatever issues your life is dealing you (Bi-Polar, Manic/Depression, BPD, Clinical Depression/Divorce/Broken Fingernail, whatever the fuck it is on that particular day) and STOP LYING to people. That last part is important so I'll repeat it. STOP THE LIES! Don't tell people who have put their trust in your & your products that you've shipped when you have not. That pisses people off. A lot. So much that their faith in you is pretty much destroyed. It doesn't matter if it's $ 1.68 decal or a $200.00 custom mod. You've lost a pretty large customer base here. Therefore, do the noble thing-if that's even possible-and leave Pinside. You can always sell your products elsewhere. To the few you still may have faith in you, don't worry-they'll know where to contact you if the they still are interested in your products.
    I don't mean to be curt, but dude, you've got more problems than a math book and should seriously prioritize your path in life. Pinball mods should be at the very bottom of the list. Hell, they shouldn't even be ON the list!

#254 5 years ago

So...Is it safe to assume Brock is gone for another 6 months?

3 months later
    #255 5 years ago
    Quoted from KornFreak28:

So...Is it safe to assume Brock is gone for another 6 months?

We are half way there. Has anyone gotten their product(s) and/or refund(s)?

#256 5 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Damn! I had forgotten all about this thread (which is probably what Brock was/is hoping for) Loved the big 2019 talk!

#257 5 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Is there anyone left that is waiting for a refund?

#258 5 years ago
    Quoted from KornFreak28:

Damn! I had forgotten all about this thread (which is probably what Brock was/is hoping for) Loved the big 2019 talk!

His website is up & active, still selling mods.

#259 5 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

#260 5 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Can you post a link?

#261 5 years ago

http://www.pinballcustoms.com

For above poster’s question only. ——-Caution———

#262 5 years ago

Brock was last online a little over a month ago. Surprise surprise no response from him in this thread nor to my PMs.

4 weeks later
    #263 5 years ago

Guess he is still around??

Screenshot_20190320-191859_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190320-191859_Chrome (resized).jpg
    #264 5 years ago
    Quoted from Slim64:

Guess he is still around??
    [quoted image]

Sure seems like it

72FA9A9E-D61F-456D-8E3D-9290A443D1C6 (resized).jpeg72FA9A9E-D61F-456D-8E3D-9290A443D1C6 (resized).jpeg
    #265 5 years ago
    Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Brock was last online a little over a month ago. Surprise surprise no response from him in this thread nor to my PMs.

What PM's? I don't have anything new from you in a very long time. Also yes, I believe someone posted a link in WhatsApp, so I clicked it. My bad?

All matters from last year have been cleared up. Refunds have long been issued and/or parts have been delivered. 2019 is a new year and a fresh start for me after my rocky separation (yes, I know a lot of people go through them but every situation is different). I've been on track and have delivered many parts this year already. I only sell mostly through distributors now (you'll see my stuff at future shows). I only sell the coffin mods to individuals as no distributor seems to want to carry it. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I have lots of new and exciting stuff coming down the pipe.

- B

#266 5 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

He was 100% active on other message boards/facebook. He CHOSE to go AWOL here on Pinside. His personal life has always been his excuse, every time. This isn't a 1st time. Grown ass man that made the choice to ignore his customers and take thier money.

For the record, I don't go on forums much.. not even my own, which I run (pinballrevolution.com). Yes, I'm on Facebook.. who isn't? There is life outside of pinball.

#267 5 years ago
    Quoted from KornFreak28:

Sure seems like it
    [quoted image]

That's... Not creepy at all.

#268 5 years ago
    Quoted from Medisinyl:

Perhaps another option will exist soon? (planning to offer separate pieces and multiple finish options [marble and gray stone]) EDIT: Hopefully this isn't too much of a thread hijack (just a bit pre-mature to reveal in one of the less obscure BSD threads--hoping to reveal by Tuesday night).
    [EDIT 2: Installs keeping the original headstone face in place (completely covers it as a one-piece solution) and the casket portion (replaces original casket) uses the factory dome]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Your mod looks good! I dig it.

#269 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

The ONLY way for Brock to come back and sell stuff would be to ship an item to a customer FIRST, then receive payment AFTER the customer gets it.

That's been the plan for this year and it's been working so far! I've been in the mod business since 2008 and plan to build my reputation back up. Lots of exciting stuff coming!

#270 5 years ago

As a show of good faith, I have a painted "dud" here for FREE. If anyone wants it, PM me and it's yours. Same quality as the rest, just 1/4" shorter so you'll see a bit of the coffin shroud underneath.

These each take 7 hours to make (even the duds) which is why I need at least a deposit before making. I'm not going to spend that kinda time if I don't sell them.

20190321_045630_HDR (resized).jpg20190321_045630_HDR (resized).jpg

#271 5 years ago

New shooter rod in the works, coming soon through the usual vendors.

20190321_050338_HDR (resized).jpg20190321_050338_HDR (resized).jpg
    #272 5 years ago

Free Dracula mod has been claimed.

#273 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_customs:

That's... Not creepy at all.

I was actually searching for the drac mod page Slim64 posted and stumbled upon that nice beach picture. No worries, carry on!

#274 5 years ago

For the record, I don't go on forums much.. not even my own, which I run (pinballrevolution.com). Yes, I'm on Facebook.. who isn't? There is life outside of pinball.

And this is your excuse?

#275 5 years ago

Yes, I'm on Facebook.. who isn't

Quite a few people...

#276 5 years ago

What PM's? I don't have anything new from you in a very long time.

I'm sorry, I stopped sending you PMs after many attempts and you stopped responding, sorta like talking to a brick wall I didn't see a point in sending more. Shall I start a new PM thread with you now to pick up from where we left off when you stopped responding long ago, or will you just wait me out and then complain that I gave up after a while again?

This is part of your problematic cycle. You start delivering goods, then start to slip on deliveries for paid orders and disappear for a while and people wonder what happened to you. Then after a while you appear again, apologize to everyone and say it will never happen again, rinse and repeat. Good luck to you.

#277 5 years ago

As a show of good faith, I have a painted "dud" here for FREE. If anyone wants it, PM me and it's yours. Same quality as the rest, just 1/4" shorter so you'll see a bit of the coffin shroud underneath.
    These each take 7 hours to make (even the duds) which is why I need at least a deposit before making. I'm not going to spend that kinda time if I don't sell them.
    [quoted image]

Your such a loser, go away and stop peddling your garbage. Why the hell would anyone send you $0.01 even for a deposit. Good lord, learn from your mistakes and move on. I'll say it again, why you are not banned from this site is shocking. Once a thief always a thief.

#278 5 years ago

Free Dracula mod has been claimed.

Don't expect to get it....

#279 5 years ago

Fact is, all matters of outstanding orders have been long dealt with. My products will be available through regular retailers. I am NOT a manufacturer. I'm an artist that does commission work to bring you the finest of mods built from scratch by me. I have changed how I sell my products going forward so that I can continue my contribution to the pinball world which I have been doing since 2008, before mods were even a "thing".

I'm done with this lynch mob of a thread. When you guys start mentioning my family and start creeping my Facebook, you really have gone too far. I will remain positive and refuse to let this one thread bring me down.

#280 5 years ago

I still am enjoying my chrome T2 mod Brock...unfortunately when you deal with “internet people” this is what you get...I mean even my mod took a LONG time to come...and that was back when all was good,even before your house guest was “helping”you...2 things you can’t mess with are another mans money and another mans emotions...and they go hand in hand...I wish you the best..........Joey

#281 5 years ago

You can moderate me all you want but that facts speak for themselves. He is a thief, a liar and a disgrace to this community. YET, you continue to let him post, shame on Pinside for allowing this garbage to continue.

#282 5 years ago

Fact is, all matters of outstanding orders have been long dealt with. My products will be available through regular retailers. I am NOT a manufacturer. I'm an artist that does commission work to bring you the finest of mods built from scratch by me. I have changed how I sell my products going forward so that I can continue my contribution to the pinball world which I have been doing since 2008, before mods were even a "thing".
    I'm done with this lynch mob of a thread. When you guys start mentioning my family and start creeping my Facebook, you really have gone too far. I will remain positive and refuse to let this one thread bring me down.

Good, leave and never come back.

#283 5 years ago
    Quoted from Spencer:

You can moderate me all you want but that facts speak for themselves. He is a thief, a liar and a disgrace to this community. YET, you continue to let him post, shame on Pinside for allowing this garbage to continue.

I'm not a thief, yet you keep saying so. I say yet again;
    Everyone who has ordered from me has received either their product or a refund. I'm tired of stating this but your lies keep forcing me to. Who's the one lying, here? Your false defamation of me and my products is quite alarming. Were you bullied as a child?

All this thread does is spread hate and anger towards incidents that happened almost a year ago. I request the thread be locked and archived so we can move on.

#284 5 years ago

A PM I just received from Spencer. I believe the last line was highly uncalled for and shows a lot towards this person's character. Is there a way to block a user on Pinside?

"The funny thing is, I emailed you and asked what was happening. You
    responded and said it was sent, which was total bullshit, a complete lie. I
    emailed you a week later and you said, it will go out this weekend. Over
    and over this happened,,,,, EVEN AFTER YOU ALREADY SAID YOU SHIPPED IT.

RINSE/REPEAT FOR YOUR HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

No wonder your wife left you."

#285 5 years ago

I'm not a thief, yet you keep saying so. I say yet again;
    Everyone who has ordered from me has received either their product or a refund. I'm tired of stating this but your lies keep forcing me to. Who's the one lying, here? Your false defamation of me and my products is quite alarming. Were you bullied as a child?
    All this thread does is spread hate and anger towards incidents that happened almost a year ago. I request the thread be locked and archived so we can move on.

Reality for a second Brock....

Hey buddy, just wondering where my shooter rod is...

Yup, no worries I sent it a few days ago.

Ok great, thanks......

Hey brock, haven't received it yet... Oh yeah, things came up. EVEN THOUGH I TOLD YOU I SHIPPED IT, ILL SHIP IT THIS WEEKEND.

Weeks pass, same emails, same responses, no product..

I bet you would want this thread locked, that way you can fuck over more people with-out then knowing. Your a disgrace to the pinball community and the fact you haven't been banned is shocking.

#286 5 years ago

A PM I just received from Spencer. I believe the last line was highly uncalled for and shows a lot towards this person's character. Is there a way to block a user on Pinside?
    "The funny thing is, I emailed you and asked what was happening. You
    responded and said it was sent, which was total bullshit, a complete lie. I
    emailed you a week later and you said, it will go out this weekend. Over
    and over this happened,,,,, EVEN AFTER YOU ALREADY SAID YOU SHIPPED IT.
    RINSE/REPEAT FOR YOUR HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.
    No wonder your wife left you."

As usual, classy same douchebag who would post PM messages.

#287 5 years ago
    Quoted from Spencer:

Your a disgrace to the pinball community and the fact you haven't been banned is shocking.

You have no idea what I've done for this community in the past. Don't speak without knowing all the facts.

I've recreated parts that were previously unobtainable (Freddy claws, Shadow Mongols). I've helped a certain pinball manufacturer get the parts they needed so that people could get their LOTR-based games on time (which I can't really talk about). I've worked with JPOP to develop parts for Magic Girl (which I ultimately never got paid for).
    I've donated parts to multiple charities. And I have NEVER STOLEN MONEY from anyone.

You're a real piece of work, and a horrible human being.

#288 5 years ago

You have no idea what I've done for this community in the past. Don't speak without knowing all the facts.

You made some mods and took 8 months to ship them, in between telling everyone they have already shipped. Yeah your a real pinball saint. I will never stop spreading the word about your horrible service, people deserve to know.

#289 5 years ago

Also, as for the mods "take it to pm". I did but this low life decided to post those too. YET HE STILL ISNT BANNED....

#290 5 years ago
    Quoted from Spencer:

You made some mods and took 8 months to ship them, in between telling everyone they have already shipped. Yeah your a real pinball saint. I will never stop spreading the word about your horrible service, people deserve to know.

I can accept "horrible service" from my past dealing. I cannot and WILL not accept being called a theif

#291 5 years ago
    Quoted from Spencer:

Also, as for the mods "take it to pm". I did but this low life decided to post those too. YET HE STILL ISNT BANNED....

Going through my records.. I gave you a full refund AND sent you the shooter rod. How interesting..

Fellow vendors, beware of Spencer Hale from Calgary. This is one customer you DON'T want.

#292 5 years ago

Maybe you should let everyone know, you claim to own pinballrevolution but you really dont. Shocking another complete lie and scam.

Funny how when I call you out I get multiple PM messages. Thing is I'm not a douchebag and wont post them.

#293 5 years ago

Going through my records.. I gave you a full refund AND sent you the shooter rod. How interesting..
    Fellow vendors, beware of Spencer Hale from Calgary. This is one customer you DON'T want.

Yeah you did, but it took 6 months to get it done with multiple " yup its shipped" even though it wasn't. What kind of a person replies, " hey, yup I shipped it yesterday" even though you didnt!! Another week goes by and i get the same response. "yup, just shipped it" ( i thought you shipped it a week ago??)

Sorry man, for the sake of other users, I wont drop it.

#294 5 years ago
    Quoted from Spencer:

Maybe you should let everyone know, you claim to own pinballrevolution but you really dont. Shocking another complete lie and scam.
    Funny how when I call you out I get multiple PM messages. Thing is I'm not a douchebag and wont post them.

I started PinballRevolution. I designed the logo and built the forum (with the help of my web designer). I owned it till the middle of last year, when I sold the site to one of my best friends. Now I still admin it, promote it and moderate it. It's still my baby. But whatever you prefer to think, dude. Enjoy your free shooter rod.

Post all the PM's you like, friend.

Let me know if you want a PBRev shirt.

#295 5 years ago

Im not your friend, so don't even post that bullshit. Your a disgrace to this community. I sell things all the time and guess what, the buyer gets it 2 weeks later.

I will never post PM's, ever, and frankly, I dont need too. Everyone knows the douchebag you are. No need to post your crying PM's.

#296 5 years ago

I'll let you have the last word. You mocked my separation and got a product for free. Let everyone else judge for themselves.

Peace.

#298 5 years ago

Oh boys.

#299 5 years ago

This is what happens when a douchebag thinks he can bend people over

#300 5 years ago

Wow were you two married in a past life? It would certainly explain the hostilities! someone had to bring some humor to this thread!

Spencer lighted up man the Flames are in the playoffs!!!

There are 331 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scam-alert-pinballcustomscom-not-delivering-item-or-replying/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.