Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 331 posts
  • 82 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by CubeSnake
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

brock (resized).JPG
    Screenshot_20200409-094443_Chrome (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    BronzeCircularGlowworm-size_restricted.gif
    20190321_050338_HDR (resized).jpg
    20190321_045630_HDR (resized).jpg
    72FA9A9E-D61F-456D-8E3D-9290A443D1C6 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20190320-191859_Chrome (resized).jpg
    BSD teaser 3 (resized).jpg
    BSD teaser 2 (resized).jpg
    BSD teaser (resized).jpg
    And-murder-will-kill-you-a-thief-will-steal-from-y (resized).jpeg
    DracMod_2 (resized).jpg
    DracMod_1 (resized).jpg
    FEB12D77-D8AC-465A-881D-E362A8D1ED99 (resized).jpeg
    images-22 (resized).jpg
    There are 331 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.
    #151 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_customs:

All orders have shipped, you should have received the FedEx notification in your email. Check your junk mail maybe? If you don't have one let me know and I'll follow up.
    All users are welcome to call or text me at 519-943-6349, it's generally the best way to reach me. I'm not on Pinside all that often. Generally I respond to PM's directly from Gmail but I've noticed that system has bounce backs now and again.
    Also as of last week I'm on long-term disability for mental health reasons (manic depression) so I can focus on "getting my act together" so to speak. It'll allow me to get on top of all past orders and pay better attention to PM's and emails.
    Just trying to be as transparent as possible.

Sorry to hear you have not been well. I have known a lot of people that suffer with the same disorder. Please listen to your doctors and follow their advice on meds and treatment but communicate how each one makes you feel and work with them to find the right balance. The worst thing is to go against the prescriptions and stop taking the meds without an alternatively prescribed plan. best wishes

#152 5 years ago

Thanks for the well wishes guys, it truly means a lot

2 weeks later
    #153 5 years ago

Currently in the process of trying to get my money back for the coffin mod...this sucks because I still really want the mod, but it just isn't going to happen, apparently. I can certainly appreciate that Brock has had his share of issues-which, by the way I would never wish on anyone- BUT, either deliver the goods or refund the $$. Further, DON'T advertise what cannot be delivered. FWIW, I read this entire thread regarding the delivery/money not refunded/health issues/lack of communication, etc and figured I'd give the guy the benefit of the doubt. *Sigh*, sadly, I should've listened to everyone here.....

#154 5 years ago

Brock - after forcing a refund through Paypal you then told me you shipped my Tron decal 18 days ago. It has not yet arrived and you are not responding to PMs again. If you can send me any tracking info or proof it shipped that would be great. Please please please make good on your word as I've been burned multiple times on just this decal!

1 week later
    #155 5 years ago

I had to file a Paypal dispute with Brock today. Even with all the latest issues he has had, I still ordered 5 Angus shooter rods on June 10th and he promised me they would ship one week later. That would put it at the 17th. Emailed him a few times about the order no response. Its now July 10th. I have bought a lot of shooter rods(40+) from him over the past years and he has delivered. I hate to go down this avenue, but he left me know choice. Not ranting or trying to smear him just stating the fact due to no communication and no product. I like Brock's product and wanted to give him my business and benefit of the doubt. If I loose out on the money its my fault, but I think its time for Brock to focus on his health and stop taking orders until he gets better!

#156 5 years ago
    Quoted from GAP:

I had to file a Paypal dispute with Brock today. Even with all the latest issues he has had, I still ordered 5 Angus shooter rods on June 10th and he promised me they would ship one week later. That would put it at the 17th. Emailed him a few times about the order no response. Its now July 10th. I have bought a lot of shooter rods(40+) from him over the past years and he has delivered. I hate to go down this avenue, but he left me know choice. Not ranting or trying to smear him just stating the fact due to no communication and no product. I like Brock's product and wanted to give him my business and benefit of the doubt. If I loose out on the money its my fault, but I think its time for Brock to focus on his health and stop taking orders until he gets better!

You will not lose out on the money because he will not be able to prove he sent them, if he responds to the dispute at all. It's a shame that things have to go this way but he just doesn't ship or respond.

#157 5 years ago

Health issues aside, they are NO excuse for poor business ethics. I have to believe there is way more to all of this than "medical issues". Too many excuses, too may instances of going silent, too many screwed up shipments, too many everything. Circumstancial evidence, but it is all there.

#158 5 years ago
    Quoted from GAP:

I think its time for Brock to focus on his health and stop taking orders until he gets better!

How about stop taking orders....period? I haven't ordered from him and don't plan to but it pains me to see so many fellow pinheads having such a hard time getting their orders filled, let alone a response from this guy. Not sure what you are going through Brock but.....this is BS! People don't deserve this. Hope you feel better.

3 weeks later
    #159 5 years ago

I bought a nos Smaug assembly off of pinball_customs around 80 days ago....gave him numerous chances to ship it out, and he just keeps leading me on, never ships it out. Requested a refund only two weeks ago and he hasn’t replied since.... Wish I would’ve seen this thread before I paid the guy Opened a claim with PayPal so I’ll have to wait on that to play out. The way he was messaging me/going about business seems fishy/scam-like

#160 5 years ago

Pinside should probably step in and do an account freeze by this point....like I said previously I’m just now finding out about this thread. Who knows how many other Pinsiders are currently filing claims with PayPal.....

#161 5 years ago

Maybe you guys should dox Pinball Customs so he can recieve subpoenas and maybe a proper ass kicking. And Put the “Scam Alert” back on the header

#162 5 years ago

Been over 2 months, no responses at all, no product. At tbis point its in paypals hands.

#163 5 years ago

Still waiting on the decal that he said was "in the mail" 47 days ago, which I ordered 4 months ago! I would advise anybody at this point to steer clear unless you like donating money. Brock is a proven habitual liar time and time again.

A little advice for anybody who has an open Paypal claim - escalate the claim immediately after you open it. This will save a few weeks time.

#165 5 years ago

Haven't checked this thread for awhile, last I heard Brock was going to retire from this horrible business where he still get's paid even if people don't receive their products. I've had two people reach out to me within the last 48 hrs, one is a very well known mod manufacturer who Brock is currently hosing for 25 pieces that clients are patiently waiting for. The other is a private individual who is getting ripped off by this charlatan. I wonder, is there any hobby other than pinball that people can get away with this much BS? Sorry Brock but YOUR health, life, finances are your own business and not the burden of the people who send you their hard earned money and get continual excuses as to why they aren't receiving said products.

Pretty simple: stop taking orders and refund the money. robin Why do you allow thieves to continue to operate on Pinside?

And-murder-will-kill-you-a-thief-will-steal-from-y (resized).jpegAnd-murder-will-kill-you-a-thief-will-steal-from-y (resized).jpeg

#166 5 years ago

robin TigerLaw Is there anybody listening? SCAM ALERT

Quoted from Pinwow:

Pinside should probably step in and do an account freeze by this point....like I said previously I’m just now finding out about this thread. Who knows how many other Pinsiders are currently filing claims with PayPal.....

#167 5 years ago

The only disorder we know Brock has for sure is IWILLSTEALYOURFUCKINGMONEYANDHAVELOTSOFEXCUSESFORNOTSENDINGYOUYOURPURCHASEITIS and maybe a small case of pathological lying and or another personality disorder.

Quoted from DCFAN:

Sorry to hear you have not been well. I have known a lot of people that suffer with the same disorder. Please listen to your doctors and follow their advice on meds and treatment but communicate how each one makes you feel and work with them to find the right balance. The worst thing is to go against the prescriptions and stop taking the meds without an alternatively prescribed plan. best wishes

#168 5 years ago

Moving on to ripping off new marks, nice work. I really hope we get to meet face to face at a show sometime.

Done and done! Whew glad that's over with. Moving on...

#169 5 years ago
    Quoted from KHL:

Haven't checked this thread for awhile, last I heard Brock was going to retire from this horrible business where he still get's paid even if people don't receive their products. I've had two people reach out to me within the last 48 hrs, one is a very well known mod manufacturer who Brock is currently hosing for 25 pieces that clients are patiently waiting for. The other is a private individual who is getting ripped off by this charlatan. I wonder, is there any hobby other than pinball that people can get away with this much BS? Sorry Brock but YOUR health, life, finances are your own business and not the burden of the people who send you their hard earned money and get continual excuses as to why they aren't receiving said products.
    Pretty simple: stop taking orders and refund the money. robin Why do you allow thieves to continue to operate on Pinside?
    [quoted image]

I don't understand why he is/was still taking pre-paid orders. I thought he specifically said he would change that and third party vendors would be taking the orders for his mods. :

I've decided after this that I'll sell my products exclusively through 3rd party vendors such as Mezelmods, Cointaker and Pinball Decals. That way I can still produce the parts and they can handle all shipping and customer service inquiries.
    Again, apologies to all I've disappointed... I certainly feel like I've let you all down.
    KHL, you'll get your refund.

#170 5 years ago

I ordered and paid for a shooter rod in April and haven’t received it yet. Several promises made to “ship out this week”, but still nothing. I have been sending him messages every week lately for an update, he responded the first few times, but no response for the past two weeks.

#171 5 years ago

I guess the ONLY reasonble excuses at this point would be jailed, hospitalized, or death.

#172 5 years ago

When we were trying to have a custom topper made for the hobbit a few years back I requested brocks help... back then it was a diff family issue that cause the delay after delay...don’t trust him

#173 5 years ago

Thankfully, I was one of the fortunate ones and after hounding him for months, finally got what I paid for. The countless excuses became laughable after a while, you can only take " I promise to ship it out this weekend... " so many times.

No Illness, or life problems justify stealing from the community. If Brock had any amount of dignity left, he would have closed his website and stopped taking orders.

I agree with the poster above, change the title again to scammer and ban this guy.

#174 5 years ago

After placing an order with him and not receiving it for about 45 days, I contacted him by phone. Emails will be ignored, I can assure you of that so don't waste your time. He informed me of his issues-this guy has more problems than a math book. The skeptic in me was in full alert and I told him if he could not deliver, then please refund my money. Politely, he agreed. Then more waiting. Screw him, he's NOT going to deliver -probably because of his "problems", so I did a chargeback and was made whole by Paypal. Be warned, this guy WILL NOT DELIVER what you order from him! Proceed at your own risk.

#175 5 years ago

he shouldn't take any money unless the parts are ready to send the next day, that is one thing I am very conscious of in doing mods.

Come on Brock send the goods out or payback everyone back that can't be made full in the next few days.

#176 5 years ago

Just wanted to give an update on my situation. Saw two days ago he put the tracking number for what I ordered on the PayPal claim system, He messaged me a day after that. Expected to get the part in a little under a week....

#177 5 years ago
    Quoted from KHL:

robin tigerlaw Is there anybody listening? SCAM ALERT

I have frozen his Pinside shop a few weeks ago, after I got some complaints about non delivery. I don’t think freezing his user account resolves anything, it only leads to less communication.

AFAIK, he is no longer offering/selling anything via Pinside at this point. Let me know if otherwise.

FYI, when I asked about it (a few weeks ago), Brock assured me he would make everyone whole. We agreed he would stop selling items (at least via Pinside) until he gets better. That’s all I know right now, sorry.

#178 5 years ago

Wow. Thankful to have not bought any items off of this guy. What a scam. Sorry for anyone who got suckered into this.

#179 5 years ago

This is sad to see Brock had a great reputation for being timely with great quality mods/products.

I know Brock has offered an explainstion but it’s doesnt really explain the reason for his none communication after taking in money off others.

I hope all involved/waiting for products/refunds gets made whole ASAP!

#180 5 years ago
    Quoted from New_England:

Wow. Thankful to have not bought any items off of this guy. What a scam. Sorry for anyone who got suckered into this.

Not a scam. Just a fellow Pinhead that does good work, but has some personal issues that need his time over business and failed to act as needed.
    Jpop, Kevin, Those were scams.

#181 5 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Not a scam. Just a fellow Pinhead that does good work, but has some personal issues that need his time over business and failed to act as needed.

At this point it is a scam if he is still taking orders ...

#182 5 years ago
    Quoted from New_England:

Seeing all of this makes me glad that I was able to get his coffin mod for BSD. Did take a bit but he did come through.
    Sorry to everyone that is having issues getting their order.

#183 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinwow:

Just wanted to give an update on my situation. Saw two days ago he put the tracking number for what I ordered on the PayPal claim system, He messaged me a day after that. Expected to get the part in a little under a week....

Just remember, a tracking # doesn't mean shit unless the piece is actually received by the shipper. It may be a ploy to buy more time. This also means behind the scenes there is movement on his end, but no communications. That's bullshit.

#184 5 years ago

Because he's still getting paid, it's what thieves do!

Quoted from DCFAN:I don't understand why he is/was still taking pre-paid orders. I thought he specifically said he would change that and third party vendors would be taking the orders for his mods. :

#185 5 years ago

A "fellow pinhead" with a business website who takes peoples money, lies to them about when their goods are being shipped and lies some more when confronted about his shady business practices but is still putting cash in the bank while we scream, that's not a fellow pinhead: that is a fucking asshole.

Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

#186 5 years ago

Thanks for the update! I take no pleasure in all of this, I got really revved up when folks reached out to me the other day to inform he is still ripping folks off though.

Quoted from robin:

I have frozen his Pinside shop a few weeks ago, after I got some complaints about non delivery. I don’t think freezing his user account resolves anything, it only leads to less communication.
    AFAIK, he is no longer offering/selling anything via Pinside at this point. Let me know if otherwise.
    FYI, when I asked about it (a few weeks ago), Brock assured me he would make everyone whole. We agreed he would stop selling items (at least via Pinside) until he gets better. That’s all I know right now, sorry.

#187 5 years ago
    Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Maybe you guys should dox Pinball Customs so he can recieve subpoenas and maybe a proper ass kicking. And Put the “Scam Alert” back on the header

Or maybe you should grow a pair and post your own info since you think that's such a great idea to do to someone else. I mean, wouldn't we all like to know who the 11-posts-ever coward that talks a big game is? I know I would.

Quoted from KHL:

personality disorder.

Oy, look who's talking. You're a psychopath, dude. Even when your part is done, you're still making more posts on here stirring the pot more than the people that actually STILL HAVE A LEGITIMATE GRIEVANCE. You're more rabid about this than I am about telling people that PDI is a ripoff, and that's SAYING QUITE A LOT.

*Edit* I just read this whole thing today, and frankly, the only thing I'm getting out of it is that Pinside is full of scuzz all around. So same s--t, different day. Robin already shut down his storefront here, and there's nothing anyone can *legally* do about his webpage. Let the people who have outstanding issues with Brock deal with him. The thread speaks for itself and people are clearly too dumb based on evidence in this thread to heed any warnings that are put out. If you think it's worth getting this worked up over a stupid pinball part, you all probably deserve the aneuryisms you'll end up with when actual real life things hit the fan...man.

#188 5 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Or maybe you should grow a pair and post your own info since you think that's such a great idea to do to someone else. I mean, wouldn't we all like to know who the 11-posts-ever coward that talks a big game is? I know I would.

Oy, look who's talking. You're a psychopath, dude. Even when your part is done, you're still making more posts on here stirring the pot more than the people that actually STILL HAVE A LEGITIMATE GRIEVANCE. You're more rabid about this than I am about telling people that PDI is a ripoff, and that's SAYING QUITE A LOT.
    *Edit* I just read this whole thing today, and frankly, the only thing I'm getting out of it is that Pinside is full of scuzz all around. So same s--t, different day. Robin already shut down his storefront here, and there's nothing anyone can *legally* do about his webpage. Let the people who have outstanding issues with Brock deal with him. The thread speaks for itself and people are clearly too dumb based on evidence in this thread to heed any warnings that are put out. If you think it's worth getting this worked up over a stupid pinball part, you all probably deserve the aneuryisms you'll end up with when actual real life things hit the fan...man.

Have you been drinking today?

#189 5 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

I guess the ONLY reasonble excuses at this point would be jailed, hospitalized, or death.

Or a thief who just doesn't give a shit about his customers

#190 5 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Like a lot?

#191 5 years ago

So Pinball Customs was last on Pinside 6/21/18, he has since logged in and now shows last activity on 8/5/18. I am hoping he will respond to my PMs and others to ship the product as promised.

#192 5 years ago
    Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

So Pinball Customs was last on Pinside 6/21/18, he has since logged in and now shows last activity on 8/5/18. I am hoping he will respond to my PMs and others to ship the product as promised.

So the guy was here 4 days ago and is still radio silent?

What a fucking douche bag!

#193 5 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

So the guy was here 4 days ago and is still radio silent?
    What a fucking douche bag!

Unfortunately yes. I think he may have logged in and saw a shitstorm of PMs from multiple people, got overwhelmed and left. Not sure if he is even aware of the recent posts in this thread.

#194 5 years ago
    Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Unfortunately yes. I think he may have logged in and saw a shitstorm of PMs from multiple people, got overwhelmed and left. Not sure if he is even aware of the recent posts in this thread.

IMO, he is fully aware of the posts and knows what is going on. Overwhelmed? He is a grown ass man! He just doesn't care.

#195 5 years ago

Paypal just accpted my claim and now waiting to get my money back. Theres a chance I still may not get it. His paypal is locked up at this time.

#196 5 years ago
    Quoted from GAP:

Paypal just accpted my claim and now waiting to get my money back. Theres a chance I still may not get it. His paypal is locked up at this time.

Did you pay with credit card? If so, dispute the charge with your CC company. Basically they can go over Paypal's head to directly get the money back. Then it becomes a problem between Paypal and Brock, and you are done and can move on.

#197 5 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

I dunno, were you smoking crack 3 days ago?

Would you perchance desire to partake in the exchange of yet more ribald repertoire? Or did you have an actual point to make other than being irritating?

#198 5 years ago

I build and ship in batches. I apologize that your shipment was not in that batch. I'm only one man, these take a very long time to build and paint, and I refuse to cut corners to save time. If I'm not happy with the quality, it doesn't get shipped.
    Again, I apologize to all for being such a pain to deal with. This is not my main source of income. If you are upset I will do what I must to make things right. I am definitely not a scammer.

Then just let them know. Shitpile starts with nothing said and money taken.

Everything else is a personal issue.

#199 5 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Just remember, a tracking # doesn't mean shit unless the piece is actually received by the shipper. It may be a ploy to buy more time. This also means behind the scenes there is movement on his end, but no communications. That's bullshit.

True that. At that point I wasn’t believing it until I actually received it. It was delivered. All square with him but 3months is crazy for shipping something lol

#200 5 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

I dunno, were you smoking crack 3 days ago?
    Would you perchance desire to partake in the exchange of yet more ribald repertoire? Or did you have an actual point to make other than being irritating?

Easy there Frax, you are pulling about a 9.5 on the ole tension scale there with the verbose reply.

Yes, I smoke crack all the time.

There are 331 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scam-alert-pinballcustomscom-not-delivering-item-or-replying/page/4?hl=alby and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.