9 months ago

Topic Stats

• 152 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by pinball_customs
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 15 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DracMod_2 (resized).jpg
    DracMod_1 (resized).jpg
    FEB12D77-D8AC-465A-881D-E362A8D1ED99 (resized).jpeg
    images-22 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 9.04.15 AM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 9.34.47 AM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 9.34.37 AM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 9.18.28 AM (resized).png
    IMG_0493 (resized).JPG
    image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20170928_233045 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-09-19 at 8.36.30 PM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-19 at 8.36.30 PM (resized).png

There are 152 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
    #101 8 months ago

Khl you're beating a dead horse now. Dude just give it some slack. I think brock has explained himself enough (not validating his methods just pointing out). Now if you dont receive the money in 2 weeks then start posting again. Short of that you feel like a merry go round. Im not taking brock's side i'm just saying you should chill for a bit.

#102 8 months ago

Pay the man, and be done with it!

#103 8 months ago
    Quoted from pinbum:

YES, that's what I am saying, but he doesn't need to sound like a broken record posting every 2 days that he hasn't received his money.

#104 8 months ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

YES, that's what I am saying, but he doesn't need to sound like a broken record posting every 2 days that he hasn't received his money.

The broken record seems to be on both sides!

#105 8 months ago
    Quoted from meSz:

The broken record seems to be on both sides!

Oh I definitely agree.

#106 8 months ago

images-22 (resized).jpg

#107 8 months ago
    Quoted from pinbum:

Done and done! Whew glad that's over with. Moving on...

#108 8 months ago

Please send me the tracking number. You supposedly sent the item 13 days ago and I haven't received neither the item nor did I receive the tracking despite me asking several times.

Quoted from pinball_customs:

Done and done! Whew glad that's over with. Moving on...

#109 8 months ago
    Quoted from ahmedreda:

Please send me the tracking number. You supposedly sent the item 13 days ago and I haven't received neither the item nor did I receive the tracking despite me asking several times.

PM'd, Ahmed

#110 8 months ago
    Quoted from ahmedreda:

Package sent, tracking provided, 50% payment refunded, goodies added to the box. My apologies for the mix up.

#111 8 months ago

I did not receive tracking. I did receive a 50% refund followed by another 50% refund and it was marked as shipped with no tracking. Does that mean you are not sending it after over a month of holding the money and making me wait?

Package sent, tracking provided, 50% payment refunded, goodies added to the box. My apologies for the mix up.

#112 8 months ago
    Quoted from ahmedreda:

I did not receive tracking. I did receive a 50% refund followed by another 50% refund and it was marked as shipped with no tracking. Does that mean you are not sending it after over a month of holding the money and making me wait?

Wow what a mess.

#113 8 months ago
    Quoted from ahmedreda:

Wait, you received 100% refund? That's weird..

Anyway I sent tracking info to your yahoo account.

I'll PM it to you.

Please hold.

- B

#114 8 months ago

I am a little confused. I did receive an email from Fedex saying that 2 packages are heading my way from Canada . I only ordered one item. I will wait for your explanation before I jump to any conclusions. If in fact you shipped it and refunded the whole payment, please let me know and I will send it back.

Quoted from ahmedreda:

#115 8 months ago
    Quoted from pinbum:

Wow what a mess.

Tell me about it.. I'm doing everything during my breaks... In fact, typing this on the can!

#116 8 months ago

wow...... Very thankful you never replied to my pm asking about high speed stuff. I ended up avoiding this whole disaster

#117 8 months ago
    Quoted from ScottyC:

wow...... Very thankful you never replied to my pm asking about high speed stuff. I ended up avoiding this whole disaster

No worries, I have nothing for HS anyway. Although back in the day I was the only guy making Shadow mongol, phurba, and Freddy glove repro's.. So please at least take the good with the bad.

I'll be back in the game soon once I get my shit together.

You guys will see a lot of my work at Expo this year so hopefully you'll at least see the level of quality I put into my work (at the cost of customer service lately)

#118 8 months ago

No worries, I have nothing for HS anyway.

Not sure that's really the point... :-)Did you get my PM?

#119 8 months ago
    Quoted from Spencer:

Not sure that's really the point... :-)Did you get my PM?

Replied sir. I'm trying to keep up.

#120 8 months ago
    Quoted from ahmedreda:

I am a little confused. I did receive an email from Fedex saying that 2 packages are heading my way from Canada . I only ordered one item. I will wait for your explanation before I jump to any conclusions. If in fact you shipped it and refunded the whole payment, please let me know and I will send it back.

No need to resend any payments. please accept the mod and instruction cards as a gift on my behalf. Cheers.

#121 8 months ago

Brock. Wish I could buy you a beer and give you a hug. I wish I had the free time to be your not sure secretary is the right word but customer service rep/assistant.

#122 8 months ago

Tell me about it.. I'm doing everything during my breaks... In fact, typing this on the can!

Yeah, that would be TMI.

#123 8 months ago

typing this on the can!

once I get my shit together.

You're in the right place...

#124 8 months ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

You're in the right place...

hahaha I was wondering when someone might make that connection.

#125 8 months ago

No need to resend any payments. please accept the mod and instruction cards as a gift on my behalf. Cheers.

Neither of the refunds went through but my intention is not to get free merchandise from you so no worries about that

The t1000 mod looks great however it does not fit without having to remove the red plastic ring in the back.. I tried mounting it instead of the stock metal plate as well as on top of the stock metal plate and in both cases I had to remove the red plastic.. any suggestions?

FEB12D77-D8AC-465A-881D-E362A8D1ED99 (resized).jpeg

#126 8 months ago
    Quoted from ahmedreda:

the red plastic ring in the back

Are you meaning the pop bumper cap?

#127 8 months ago

Yes

Quoted from Coyote:

Are you meaning the pop bumper cap?

#128 8 months ago
    Quoted from ahmedreda:

Neither of the refunds went through but my intention is not to get free merchandise from you so no worries about that
    The t1000 mod looks great however it does not fit without having to remove the red plastic ring in the back.. I tried mounting it instead of the stock metal plate as well as on top of the stock metal plate and in both cases I had to remove the red plastic.. any suggestions?

I had the same issue with mine. I dremeled the back of the mod to provide proper clearance.

#129 8 months ago

I am willing to try to shave some of the base to get it to fit. Can you let me know which paint did you use so that I could re-paint it after using the dremel tool?

#130 7 months ago
    Quoted from ahmedreda:

I am willing to try to shave some of the base to get it to fit. Can you let me know which paint did you use so that I could re-paint it after using the dremel tool?

hmm sorry about that, I'll shave them tighter next time. I just used regular silver spray paint, but on the back you could just get away with silver craft acrylic.

I have money in Paypal now, I'll still make the partial refund happen.

1 week later
    #131 7 months ago

Once again, we have to go down this road again because its the only way you actually do anything. I cant believe you keep on lying to everyone and even yourself.

I have NEVER had such a horrible buying experience, plain and simple. The first time, I waited almost 3 months and it took multiple messages, broken promises, etc.

Then, when I finally got the item, it broke with-in 2 weeks. You offered to send a replacement to make things right.

I sent a few Pm's....

32 days ago -- I'll get a replacement out this weekend. ( LIED )

Me: Ok, thanks alot.

Sits back and waits almost 2 weeks, shipping is Canada/Canada, so 1 week tops.

ME : 20 days ago --- Any updates, nothing yet?

Yup, going out this weekend, thanks for the patience. ( LIED )

ME: ok, thanks.

Sits back and waits longer..... Nothing.

At this point, no matter how busy, or crazy your life is, this is STUPID. You lie so much, you don't even know your lying anymore. Stop saying..... Yup, ship this weekend, when you have no plans too...

I now feel bad and like I am beating a dead horse but this is insane and wrong in so many ways. Its now become PRINCIPLE over product.....

-Spencer

#132 7 months ago

Another PM sent...

#133 7 months ago

Did @khl end up getting the refund?

“Customer service” so odd and Pinball customs. Tons of forgotten orders, only responses when you post about it on pinside, so many “shipping this weekend” “just shipped” messages and then no product. More complaints. I think I waited 6 to 8 months for a gb shooter rod. Every time same story — then finally ended up that I “was mixed up with another customer with similar/same name”. Didn’t really make sense after all our communications that I had to initiate every time - politely enquiring re:status. But I let it go as it did Finally show up.. just really really really late.

It’s ok to be busy and decide that a side business/hobby isn’t working out and quit doing it. It’s not ok to lead people in for months with constant lies. Can’t believe this is still going on

#134 7 months ago

I paid on July 23 and received the mod today.

The mod speaks for itself it's gorgeous! Unfortunately there is no queue list to monitor your place and unfortunately the lack or absence of communication is ultimately the biggie here.

I do wish Brock the best and hope that everyone who is paid up receives the mod (I expect that they will) or their money back if preferred. I wanted the mod and really have no problem waiting, just need to communicate more timely and honestly. I would have had more anxiety about this had I not known others who know him.

DracMod_1 (resized).jpg

DracMod_2 (resized).jpg

#135 7 months ago

Six more days, not a word, no PM reply, no part. Unbelievable....

#136 7 months ago
    Quoted from dnaman:

I paid on July 23 and received the mod today.
    The mod speaks for itself it's gorgeous! Unfortunately there is no queue list to monitor your place and unfortunately the lack or absence of communication is ultimately the biggie here.
    I do wish Brock the best and hope that everyone who is paid up receives the mod (I expect that they will) or their money back if preferred. I wanted the mod and really have no problem waiting, just need to communicate more timely and honestly. I would have had more anxiety about this had I not known others who know him.

He puts some SERIOUS detail in his work... almost too hardcore to put in the machine

I'd say that was well worth the wait.

#137 7 months ago
    Quoted from Manic:

He puts some SERIOUS detail in his work... almost too hardcore to put in the machine
    I'd say that was well worth the wait.

The quality isn't worth the wait or the constant lies. Still waiting for a reply....

#138 7 months ago

He should do as other pinsiders selling mods do....simply complete them first and advertise "only 10 available from this run" or whatever number he wants to pre-make. He would get a lot less headaches that way.

#139 7 months ago

Spencer you will have tracking info today for your free replacement shooter rod.

I often find myself in a spot where I can't answer PM's right away (work, driving, etc) and then completely forget about them. I'll be redirecting my PM notifications to a separate email address from now on so they don't get lost in the shuffle.

Things are changing for the better... It won't be overnight (this is a part-time gig) but it will happen.

#140 7 months ago

Just a suggestion, take it as you will. Thoughts are, if you think there will be a demand for a product you offer, build up stock first, then take money, and ship. Example, I see you have Groot shooter rods available. They look great. Make a run of 10, 15, 20, however many you think you will sell. Accept payment, ship them, let the community know that you've sold out. Open up a waitlist. Once you reach your magic number, make them, accept payment, ship. Rinse and repeat.

This way, you will ALWAYS have stock that you can immediately ship out, you're not going to have a backlog of 100 items that you have to (sounds like) make-to-order. If you have stock, then advertise. If you don't have stock, then post "out of stock." I guess my point is, don't accept money for a product that you will have to make up before you can ship.

Anyways, good luck. Sounds like your heart is in the right place, but your business acumen needs a lot of work.

#141 7 months ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

Just a suggestion, take it as you will. Thoughts are, if you think there will be a demand for a product you offer, build up stock first, then take money, and ship. Example, I see you have Groot shooter rods available. They look great. Make a run of 10, 15, 20, however many you think you will sell. Accept payment, ship them, let the community know that you've sold out. Open up a waitlist. Once you reach your magic number, make them, accept payment, ship. Rinse and repeat.
    This way, you will ALWAYS have stock that you can immediately ship out, you're not going to have a backlog of 100 items that you have to (sounds like) make-to-order. If you have stock, then advertise. If you don't have stock, then post "out of stock." I guess my point is, don't accept money for a product that you will have to make up before you can ship.
    Anyways, good luck. Sounds like your heart is in the right place, but your business acumen needs a lot of work.

All input (positive and negative) is appreciated so thanks for the advice. This is actually the plan moving forward for those rare items (ie. The Groot shooter) that won't be available via online distributors

1 week later
    #142 6 months ago

Update, I received my shooter rod today. Thank you Brock, I wish you well, as your products are very nice. Get your shipping and service right and you will have a very successful business.

#143 6 months ago
    Quoted from Spencer:

Update, I received my shooter rod today. Thank you Brock, I wish you well, as your products are very nice. Get your shipping and service right and you will have a very successful business.

Thank you, that's the plan. And thanks for the update.

6 months later
    #144 14 days ago

This seller still does not have his act together. I had to open up a case with PayPal in order to get a refund. I tried several PMs and e-mails and never received a response.
    I've purchased from him before and his stuff is legit, but buyer beware because the customer service is nonexistent. He should consider off-loading that part of the business to someone else who can get orders out and respond to customers in a timely manner.

#145 13 days ago

Damn, I just ordered something from him last week...hope he comes thru....He DID send me a PM stating it was being shipped tomorrow (8 days ago) so I'll give it another week before I chargeback. Too bad, because he does great work, but delivery seems to be quite an issue. I will post again in 1 week with an update, good or bad.

1 week later
    #146 6 days ago
    Quoted from CubeSnake:

Damn, I just ordered something from him last week...hope he comes thru....He DID send me a PM stating it was being shipped tomorrow (8 days ago) so I'll give it another week before I chargeback. Too bad, because he does great work, but delivery seems to be quite an issue. I will post again in 1 week with an update, good or bad.

All orders have shipped, you should have received the FedEx notification in your email. Check your junk mail maybe? If you don't have one let me know and I'll follow up.

All users are welcome to call or text me at 519-943-6349, it's generally the best way to reach me. I'm not on Pinside all that often. Generally I respond to PM's directly from Gmail but I've noticed that system has bounce backs now and again.

Also as of last week I'm on long-term disability for mental health reasons (manic depression) so I can focus on "getting my act together" so to speak. It'll allow me to get on top of all past orders and pay better attention to PM's and emails.

Just trying to be as transparent as possible.

#147 5 days ago

More
    All orders have shipped, you should have received the FedEx notification in your email. Check your junk mail maybe? If you don't have one let me know and I'll follow up.
    All users are welcome to call or text me at 519-943-6349, it's generally the best way to reach me. I'm not on Pinside all that often. Generally I respond to PM's directly from Gmail but I've noticed that system has bounce backs now and again.
    Also as of last week I'm on long-term disability for mental health reasons (manic depression) so I can focus on "getting my act together" so to speak. It'll allow me to get on top of all past orders and pay better attention to PM's and emails.

Brock when will you ship the Tron decal you promised me after I had to file a paypal dispute to get a refund? I sent you a couple PMs since then with no response.

#148 5 days ago
    Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Brock when will you ship the Tron decal you promised me after I had to file a paypal dispute to get a refund? I sent you a couple PMs since then with no response.

Will drop one in the mail today. No payment necessary, please.

#149 5 days ago

Hi Brock, Just texted you as to the order status..your battle can be potentially tough...best of luck in the fight!

#150 5 days ago

Wishing you the Best of Health, Brock......Most Important is you, right now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 8.00
    Cabinet Parts
    RPGCor
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 40.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Great American Pinball
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 36.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    MONSTERFISH MODS
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 159.99
    $ 99.99
    $ 8,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    PinballSTAR Amusements
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 8,699.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 219.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 14.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 18.99
    $ 30.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 224.99
    There are 152 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside