Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by Modlite_Rain
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20201213-222350_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20201207-205405_Gallery (resized).jpg

#1 7 months ago

Been looking online for a Williams Funhouse pinball machine. Expensive if restored ($11k and up). Came across this place in St. Paul, MN that is selling a refurbished one for $1300. Been emailing with someone from Pinball Avenue Tel: (320) 216 0206 E: [email protected] | W: http://www.pinballavenue.com/ Physical Address: 655 Fairview Ave N, St Paul, MN 55104. The address is a warehouse area that I know has a gym and other shops. The salesman said they are moving and everything is on sale and sent pictures of the machine. Thoughts? Anyone heard of this company? Did a quick check and could not find them under business licenses in Minnesota or on the MN BBB.

#2 7 months ago

If its too good to be true, it is....

#3 7 months ago

The $1900 Monster Bash is a dead giveaway that it's a scam.

#4 7 months ago

Ghostbusters for $2,200?

Give me a break.

Look at their phone number area code 320. Here in the cities it'd be 651,763, or 952.

The only pinball retailer still in existence that I know of in the Twin Cities is Vintage Gameroom. I don't know if Summit is still around.

#5 7 months ago
    Quoted from pessini:

Been looking online for a Williams Funhouse pinball machine. Expensive if restored ($11k and up). Came across this place in St. Paul, MN that is selling a refurbished one for $1300. Been emailing with someone from Pinball Avenue Tel: (320) 216 0206 E: [email protected] | W: http://www.pinballavenue.com/ Physical Address: 655 Fairview Ave N, St Paul, MN 55104. The address is a warehouse area that I know has a gym and other shops. The salesman said they are moving and everything is on sale and sent pictures of the machine. Thoughts? Anyone heard of this company? Did a quick check and could not find them under business licenses in Minnesota or on the MN BBB.

Thanks for all this info I just bought it. No I didn't it is to good to be true so be very careful.

#6 7 months ago

Scam.

The website domain isn't even two weeks old.

It's yet another one of those drive-by pinball scam sites.

#7 7 months ago

If the internet sluthes can find evidence... report that website to the ISPs hosting them.

#8 7 months ago

they are moving and everything is on sale.

#9 7 months ago

Photos stolen from Pinsider Trading in California

https://www.pinballavenue.com/product-page/monster-bash-pinball-machine

ebay.com link: Monster Bash Pinball Machine Williams Coin Op LEDs ColorDMD Free Ship Original

#10 7 months ago

I inherited a 2020 Corvette. Clear title. I need some quick cash. Wire me $2000 and it's yours.

#11 7 months ago
    Quoted from JethroP:

I inherited a 2020 Corvette.

Nice inheritance.

I'm selling my husbands 2020 Corvette, after I caught him cheating on me.

Western Union me $5000 and I'll ship it to your door free

#12 7 months ago
    Quoted from JethroP:

I inherited a 2020 Corvette. Clear title. I need some quick cash. Wire me $2000 and it's yours.

PM sent!

#13 7 months ago
    Screenshot_20201207-205405_Gallery (resized).jpg
    #14 7 months ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Nice inheritance.
    I'm selling my husbands 2020 Corvette, after I caught him cheating on me.
    Western Union me $5000 and I'll ship it to your door free

I got such a huge response from my previous inheritance that I've decided to inherit several more and sell for the same price. First come first served. Only 5 left.

#15 7 months ago
    Quoted from pessini:

First off, a restored funhouse is NOT 11k absolute ripoff. Should be like 8 or 9 tops. You can buy a decent example for 5 grand.

Secondly, if you have to ask, yes, it’s a scam.

#16 7 months ago

All Gottlieb for sale ads are scams...

#17 7 months ago

That's about a quarter mile from one of my work accounts. I'll pop over this afternoon and offer to help them move some pins around.

#18 7 months ago
    Quoted from JethroP:

Was someone shot in it? You have been trying to dump this murder car for Months. Scam.

#19 7 months ago

You can right click any picture in Chrome and select "Search Google for image". It will assuredly find something relatively close but usually the first one or two photos it finds are the ones that were stolen. Use this in your arsenal.

#20 7 months ago

Jesus! I get it. No need to continue to beat the horse. It's dead. Heaven forbid someone new to this has a question.

#21 7 months ago
    Quoted from pessini:

Jesus! I get it. No need to continue to beat the horse. It's dead. Heaven forbid someone new to this has a question.

You received generally helpful responses bud. Be glad you aren't out any dough!

#22 7 months ago
    Quoted from pessini:

I'm pretty sure everyone was trying to help you. Just had a little fun with it.

Anyways.. I thought this was going to be a thread about Deeproot pre-orders.

#23 7 months ago

Never mind deleted

#24 7 months ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

You have been trying to dump this murder car for Months. Scam.

I first came across a variant of the murder car scam back in ‘79. An older cousin was telling me about a new Trans Am that somebody had shot himself in for sale cheap. I bet the story is even decades older than that.

#25 7 months ago
    Quoted from zombywoof:

I first came across a variant of the murder car scam back in ‘79. An older cousin was telling me about a new Trans Am that somebody had shot himself in for sale cheap. I bet the story is even decades older than that.

Screenshot_20201213-222350_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #26 7 months ago

No response from beergut666 on swinging by the location to check it out...

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside