Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by abreakey
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Dropping in to say hi. I have been the owner of a nice Duette Deluxe for the past 15ish years. I actually traded for it at the pinball show in PA. I gave up a Jokerz WMS sys 11 game for it. This was back when I had a collection of 13-15 Solid State games (depending on the week). Today I only have the Duette left, but I am looking to change that soon. I am not going to go crazy like I did before however - Instead I'm thinking of having 4 games: 2 EM and 2 SS games. -- I think it would be nice to have my woodrail, 1 late model EM, 1 SS game and 1 DMD game. Sort of show off the progression of pinball in four games.

Anyway -- Just wanted to say hi. See you 'around'.

I am in North Carolina now - if anyone has a good deal on a Wedgehead near me, let me know!

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from abreakey:

Dropping in to say hi. I have been the owner of a nice Duette Deluxe for the past 15ish years. I actually traded for it at the pinball show in PA. I gave up a Jokerz WMS sys 11 game for it. This was back when I had a collection of 13-15 Solid State games (depending on the week). Today I only have the Duette left, but I am looking to change that soon. I am not going to go crazy like I did before however - Instead I'm thinking of having 4 games: 2 EM and 2 SS games. -- I think it would be nice to have my woodrail, 1 late model EM, 1 SS game and 1 DMD game. Sort of show off the progression of pinball in four games.
Anyway -- Just wanted to say hi. See you 'around'.
I am in North Carolina now - if anyone has a good deal on a Wedgehead near me, let me know!

Hey abreakey - welcome to the crazy world of Pinside, EM style - lots of great folks here with plenty of helpful info and often interesting discussion. Showing progression of pinball over the years is a great idea and many of us here do that in our collections as well. Per your comment on looking for a local wedgehead, I just picked up an immaculate Big Hit from a guy in Albermarle, NC - will dig out his contact info and send you a PM as I believe he had some other titles for sale.

#4 4 years ago

Hi.
Enjoy the madness!

#5 4 years ago

Yes Welcome. If you find yourself in Phoenix on vacation LMK and you can stop by and play some other 1955 Gottliebs. Mike V

#6 4 years ago

Welcome
Now just get Triplets, Quartette and Quintette for the foursome. No room for ss pins then, but oh well.

#7 4 years ago

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I've been a lurker for a long time... it is nice to come out of the shadows.

Now, Triplets, Quartette and Quintette would make a nice little four pin collection.

- Adam

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 20.00
Various Novelties
GC Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 269.00
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 47.95
Lighting - Interactive
MicksPinball
$ 7,500.00
€ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Creo Pinball
$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9,999.99
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 109.00
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 93.00
$ 18.99
Playfield - Protection
PinShield
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 214.99
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside