Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 778 posts
  • 290 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 40 days ago by Ive
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tenor (4).gif
    elvis.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    caveman (resized).jpg
    1524302938-indiana-jones-cards (resized).jpg
    0457d4e6efcb34bfab026e6c61b3bec7315364fa (resized).jpg
    Buckeyes (resized).jpg
    3753896452_87ae93e23d_z (resized).jpg
    a802d00e849c323bb5de970427864827 (resized).jpg
    4219FE7E-301C-4354-86F0-E8AF6BC08654 (resized).jpeg
    TheHeadMTV (resized).jpeg
    Burger Chef_16aed540fe (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    goldmember (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider johnnypinball007.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#521 3 years ago
    Quoted from HighProtein:

Has the most obsurd avatar eva on this site!

I love the avatar, makes me want to get out again and check the coin drops in the coke machines.

#523 3 years ago
    Quoted from johnnyutah:

I like how your user name starts with Johnny.

Ditto!

And very cool that you live in a area I have been to, and someday want to explore again.

1 week later
    #538 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Nice varied collection

Hayfarmer also has a very nice varied collection.

#540 3 years ago
    Quoted from ReadyPO:

JohnnyPinball007 has great posts

ReadyPO is a awesome laid back member here that I enjoy running into on Pinside.

2 weeks later
    #550 3 years ago

HighProtein started this awesome thread!

#558 3 years ago

snowy_owl is very pleasant. Always quick to give me a thumbs up.

#560 3 years ago

RWH writes some awesome comments. He seems to be in all the topics I look at. And he has been here 9 years...DAMN! I hope I can make it that long!

#561 3 years ago

JohnnyPinball007 can get a tad long after a few beers, but he is just trying to be entertaining and trying to help people laugh.

(sorry, I could not resist, I think it is funny).

But for real this is a awesome topic, the op did great.

5 months later
    #598 3 years ago

I really miss o-din when he gets a time out.

1 year later
    #672 1 year ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

I'm a Sky Jump owner like Eightball88 Great game!

I am really missing poppapin in the Upvote Thread, and I really hope he is able to be back there soon!

#674 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

I really enjoy reading JohnnyPinball007 long posts.

Thanks!

Mrsiyufy has an awesome collection of pinball machines and has only been here for 2 years!

Mrsiyufy also lives in Vegas, and I think that is cool! I like the lower humidity out there.

The one time that I made a road trip through the desert, my damn ac in my car quit working, and it was in July.

I was lucky though, it had just rained, so all of the signs talking about beware of blowing sand, never happened, while I had to keep the windows rolled down passing through.

It was hot, but I did not sweat. Maybe I did sweat, but the dry heat evaporated it instantly, so my shirt was never wet.

The 80mph speed limit was sweet, with the windows rolled down, and me going 94mph.

The biggest thing that sucked was I couldn't listen to the radio, because the wind at high speeds was deafening enough.

(As far as the speed limit stuff, I do not get points if caught speeding, as long as I am going less than 15mph over the limit).

I confess, driving through the desert with no ac or radio did make me a tad crazy, not Chevy Chase crazy in the Vacation movie, but I did turn that old song that says: I went through the desert on a horse with no name into I went through the desert in a car with no ac, and I rarely had to pee.

I was so happy when I got back closer to home, and I saw trees, all over the place, and no more tumbleweeds and cactus and all of that.

Growing up, watching cartoons, I thought Roadrunner was fictional, until I seen that area.

The signs along the highway were very cool, like the continental divide sign, and the sign in like Death Valley or something saying you are at sea level now, or below sea level now, forgot what it said, I was worn out when I saw it.

Oh, and that old song that I liked by The Men, called Church of Logic Sin and love, that mentions the thing 50 miles ahead, do not miss, and all of that, it was cool seeing all of those billboards, and I should have stopped, but I was in a hurry, to get back home and get my damn ac fixed.

Anyway, I hope all of you have a really great weekend!

#676 1 year ago
    Quoted from ATLpb:

JohnnyPinball007 despite his penchant for open air speed, patiently holds the door open for strangers well past the standard 5 second threshold.

ATLpb has an awesome Gameroom!

#678 1 year ago
    Quoted from Hayfarmer:

JP 007 loves 99X radio station

Hayfarmer has some awesome games, lots of land, and plenty of toys to enjoy all of that land.

He claims that he is retired now, but no one that really loves to work as much as he does really ever retires, always something to do.

2 weeks later
    #691 1 year ago

I hope poppapin will be allowed to post in the upvote thread again soon, he is missed there.

#700 1 year ago

MK6PIN posted a very nice compliment.

#702 1 year ago

@SLAM1LT has an awesome imagination!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider johnnypinball007.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/say-something-nice-about-the-last-poster-in-this-thread?tu=johnnypinball007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.