Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 778 posts
  • 290 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 46 days ago by Ive
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tenor (4).gif
    elvis.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    caveman (resized).jpg
    1524302938-indiana-jones-cards (resized).jpg
    0457d4e6efcb34bfab026e6c61b3bec7315364fa (resized).jpg
    Buckeyes (resized).jpg
    3753896452_87ae93e23d_z (resized).jpg
    a802d00e849c323bb5de970427864827 (resized).jpg
    4219FE7E-301C-4354-86F0-E8AF6BC08654 (resized).jpeg
    TheHeadMTV (resized).jpeg
    Burger Chef_16aed540fe (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    goldmember (resized).jpg
    There are 778 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 16.
    #401 5 years ago

Micky has rosey cheeks

#402 5 years ago

Wacky looks like he's got a great personality...

#403 5 years ago

Despite Mickey's avatar having a head on it like a ba$tard cat, he seems ok.

#404 5 years ago

Wmsfan must be a very patient and understanding gentleman! 12 posts in 9 years!

#405 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Wmsfan must be a very patient and understanding gentleman! 12 posts in 9 years!

Dee-Bow is just fantastic!!! Next pin he's putting up is going to be a great price for me he said!

#406 5 years ago

Northerndude rocks!! And i’ll tell you why...
    A few months ago i had been looking for the missing mountain mod for my wh20, to no avail. However Northerndude told me that i could get one from pinball center in Germany, and sure enough he was right! Unfortunately, as many of you know, pinball center no longer ships to the U.S., but Northerndude told me that someone in the states had helped him get a shipment sent to him, and he would be more than happy to pay it forward!
    So I ordered the part, had it shipped to Northerndude in Canada, and he sent it to me!
    Cant thank you enough man, and its people like you in the community that make this hobby so awesome!!
    Cheers to you K!

#407 5 years ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

dee-bow is just fantastic!!! Next pin he's putting up is going to be a great price for me he said!

Northerndude rocks!! And i’ll tell you why...
    A few months ago i had been looking for the missing mountain mod for my wh20, to no avail. However Northerndude told me that i could get one from pinball center in Germany, and sure enough he was right! Unfortunately, as many of you know, pinball center no longer ships to the U.S., but Northerndude told me that someone in the states had helped him get a shipment sent to him, and he would be more than happy to pay it forward!
    So I ordered the part, had it shipped to Northerndude in Canada, and he sent it to me!
    Cant thank you enough man, and its people like you in the community that make this hobby so awesome!!
    Cheers to you K!

#408 5 years ago

A complement is always worth repeating.

#409 5 years ago
    Quoted from zene10:

A complement is always worth repeating.

Seems to genuinely like PBR!

2 months later
    #410 5 years ago

Tis the season, gift nice comments about each other.

#411 5 years ago

HighProtein has rosey cheeks

#412 5 years ago

Wacky name, digs donuts

#413 5 years ago
    Quoted from HighProtein:

Wacky name, digs donuts

HighProtein is going to have some good meats for Christmas

#414 5 years ago

WackyBrakke is going to do the AchyBreaky delivering Christmas presents to his loved ones.

LTG : )

#415 5 years ago

LTG is a legend. There isn't anything about any pinball system he doesn't know. He's the pinball Einstein.

#416 5 years ago

tamoore is probably one of the most overrated pinsiders ever. His posts are passive aggressive, low brow and worthy of moderation. Probably should be banned.

But, he likes beer, so.....

#417 5 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

tamoore is probably one of the most overrated pinsiders ever. His posts are passive aggressive, low brow and worthy of moderation. Probably should be banned.
    But, he likes beer, so.....

tamoore has one of the most consistent avatars on pinside and includes beer.....all positives (and truly hope I don't get rosey cheeks for posting)...happy holidays !!!

#418 5 years ago

MK6PIN loves pinball and can't wait for the Munsters.

#419 5 years ago

#pinballmaniac40 helps others with tech issues and helped me fix a problem before. Thanks!

#420 5 years ago

Tomass digs rollercoaster action in pinball.

#421 5 years ago

HighProtein owns a IM

#422 5 years ago
    Quoted from JY64:

HighProtein owns a IM

JY64 smells great at tournaments. Compared to most. So I’ve been told.

#423 5 years ago

He's a fellow quester for Alien & Predator

#424 5 years ago

HighProtein started this great thread.

#425 5 years ago

@PinballManiac40 is one of the fellow technicians who I meet often in the same tech-topic. Sometimes he gives some additional help in a topic, and sometimes the other way around. Very much appreciated !

#426 5 years ago

zaza one of the awesome fellow technicians who contribute some awesome drawings and gifs to these tech-topics on Pinside as well as the great Pinwiki repair guides. Always a pleasure seeing zaza chime into a repair thread to help out. We are lucky to have you here on Pinside.

#427 5 years ago

Serious collection and serious poster on here.

#428 5 years ago

Highprotein knows how to keep a thread alive

#429 5 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

Highprotein knows how to keep a thread alive

good poster. funny avatar and pinside name.

#430 5 years ago

robotron has a great pinside name that reminds me of one of my favorite games of my youth.

#431 5 years ago

He was smart enough to sell his ghostbuster so hat is enough for me to like him :]

#432 5 years ago

To the best of my knowledge FalconPunch does NOT have chlamydia.

#433 5 years ago

jayhawkai has a cool name and it reminds me of M*A*S*H

#434 5 years ago

Oldskool1969 is one of the nicest guys on Pinside and he has a cool avatar too!

#435 5 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Oldskool1969 is one of the nicest guys on Pinside and he has a cool avatar too!

Even though they annually break his heart, who-Dey keeps supporting those Bengals

#436 5 years ago

Groovy avatar & user name.
    All 3 of his pins names start with W!

#437 5 years ago
    Quoted from HighProtein:

Groovy avatar & user name.
    All 3 of his pins names start with W!

Being a big steak eater, I am a fan of having a highprotein diet

#438 5 years ago

I shall send Micky an "E" down under)

#439 5 years ago

Bladerunner comes across as more than a replicant

#440 5 years ago

@phoenixpin is a man of few words, but has balls made of case hardened steel.

#441 5 years ago

Bubblehead is not as big of a Bubblehead as he acts like he is. He's actually a very awesome person and he grew up in Ohio very close to me come to find out. He's an outstanding individual and i hope to meet him when he comes back to Ohio to visit his mother.

#442 5 years ago

@who-dey, a man with a Munster of an appetite and a Monster of a decision between the two pins. I have to say, not a nicer fellow Ohio grown boy on here that I have met. Hope to play some IMDN with him in Ohio this year.

#443 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bublehead:

who-dey, a man with a Munster of an appetite and a Monster of a decision between the two pins. I have to say, not a nicer fellow Ohio grown boy on here that I have met. Hope to play some IMDN with him in Ohio this year.

bubblehead gonna get a mb le cause his wife let him.

#444 5 years ago

Checking out Robotrons collection, it's nice to see that he sold off many of the "cookie cutter" games and kept a variety of others that are not so "cookie cutter". Plus I like his Avatar.

John

#445 5 years ago

Dayhuff has an amazing collection that includes a Mata Hari EM. Most impressive.

2 weeks later
    #446 5 years ago

mrm_4 has a thumbs up rating of 98.5%...not too bad

#447 5 years ago

cosmokramer helped me out with a pinball cab part not long ago and he does fantastic work!

#448 5 years ago

Recently Atari_Daze restored a Bally Atlantis. I followed that thread and was impressed by his work.

#449 5 years ago

Looking at all the feedback that dozer1 has received he must be an honest and truthworthy bloke.

#450 5 years ago
    Quoted from Micky:

Looking at all the feedback that dozer1 has received he must be an honest and truthworthy bloke.

Mickey gives solid and consistent input on the threads....

There are 778 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 16.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/say-something-nice-about-the-last-poster-in-this-thread/page/9?hl=dantesmark and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.