(Topic ID: 188436)

Say Something Nice About The Last Poster In This Thread

By HighProtein

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tenor (4).gif
    elvis.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    caveman (resized).jpg
    1524302938-indiana-jones-cards (resized).jpg
    0457d4e6efcb34bfab026e6c61b3bec7315364fa (resized).jpg
    Buckeyes (resized).jpg
    3753896452_87ae93e23d_z (resized).jpg
    a802d00e849c323bb5de970427864827 (resized).jpg
    4219FE7E-301C-4354-86F0-E8AF6BC08654 (resized).jpeg
    TheHeadMTV (resized).jpeg
    Burger Chef_16aed540fe (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    goldmember (resized).jpg

There are 769 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 16.
    #701 1 year ago

Johnny recently completed a marathon dressed as a chicken. He raised $14 for his local charity.

But this next guy (VVVV) is just plain weird. He watches his neighbors closely through the telescopic lens on his high-powered rifle. A complete oddball if you ask me.

#702 1 year ago

@SLAM1LT has an awesome imagination!

#703 1 year ago

"Little Johnny" is actually an antiphrasis.

#704 1 year ago

Mr. Tantrum is an accomplished vocabularian.

#705 1 year ago

If I'm not mistaken, ReadyPO often has a great seat in a uh60.

2 weeks later
    #706 1 year ago

TOP 10 PINSIDE AVATAR!

#707 1 year ago

It’s so nice of HighProtein to complement Atari_Daze after the poor pinhead had to wait a staggering 17 days to hear something nice.

#708 1 year ago

ASAC_Schrader makes good beer

#709 1 year ago

ASAC_Schrader Clearly learned to love himself at some point in life, and that’s a great way to live.

#710 12 months ago

Feel bad for branlon8, who was overlooked. Hope he's having eine guten tag.

#711 12 months ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Feel bad for branlon8, who was overlooked. Hope he's having eine guten tag.

Poppapin has gone through a fair amount of nice games over time. I like that he has an appreciation of the ems

1 week later
    #712 11 months ago

hwyhed likes the EMs and I do too as his pins funny thing is I have played the electronic ones but not the EM he owns.

#713 11 months ago
    Quoted from Grayman_EM:

hwyhed likes the EMs and I do too as his pins funny thing is I have played the electronic ones but not the EM he owns.

looks better in real life as opposed to his avatar✌

#714 11 months ago
    Quoted from PinFever:

PinFever has ET and Dragonball Z on his wishlist ( Great Taste in homebrews )

#715 11 months ago
    Quoted from lazySUNBATHER:

FELLOW LUCHA FAN!

#716 11 months ago
    Quoted from lazySUNBATHER:

P.s... see my Dragonball Z interview!

2 months later
    #717 9 months ago
    Quoted from PinFever:

Another Groovy Florida Pinball Fan!

#718 9 months ago
    Quoted from HighProtein:

Another Groovy Florida Pinball Fan!

Has high passion for gaming with those scores including on Gladiators.

#719 9 months ago
    Quoted from Bmad21:

Has high passion for gaming with those scores including on Gladiators.

Gives me Flashbacks with Satin Dolls as
    there was a backglass from this game at Gold Club in Jacksonville FL (looooong story there).

#720 9 months ago

Clever avatar if he was born in 1964. That quarter was worth $2.45 in today's money!

#721 9 months ago

yancy gets granular and very thorough on rule explanations...much appreciated!!

#722 9 months ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Clever avatar if he was born in 1964. That quarter was worth $2.45 in today's money!

Naw I was born in 1981.
    But I do get a few 1964 silver quarters in my games on location yearly.

MK6PIN has a mega groovy high end/horror/spooky line-up!

#723 9 months ago

HighProtein is slowly building his Scrooge McDuck money vault one silver quarter at a time! Also came up with a really cool thread idea

#724 9 months ago
    Quoted from thekiyote:

HighProtein is slowly building his Scrooge McDuck money vault one silver quarter at a time! Also came up with a really cool thread idea

Tthekiyote has a really fun game in his collection!

#725 8 months ago

This guy knows how to make certain folks feel they are famous enough to have their own popular fan club!

#726 8 months ago

Guess what? The previous poster has gotta fever, and the only prescription is more pinball.

(Be sure to read using Christopher Walken's voice and cadence in your head)

#727 8 months ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Guess what? The previous poster has gotta fever, and the only prescription is more pinball.

Mr. Tantrum has great mods! I need to decide on some donut shop colors so I can place my Getaway order.

3 weeks later
    #728 8 months ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Mr. Tantrum has great mods! I need to decide on some donut shop colors so I can place my Getaway order.

Tuna_Delight is a man of focus, commitment, sheer will . . . something most of you know very little about. I once saw him beat three men at a bar playing pinball . . . with a pencil.

3 weeks later
    #729 7 months ago

Has a very impressive amount of currently running Pinside ads!

#730 7 months ago

It's probably benn said but I'll say it...HighProtein has a very impressive collection. Holy smokes...look at that Gladiators high score!

#734 7 months ago

Yancy is astute.

#735 7 months ago
    Quoted from JBtheAVguy:

Yancy is astute.

It keeping the Mario Bros legacy alive!

#736 7 months ago

A great Florida dude

1 week later
    #739 7 months ago

poppapin has a very particular set of pinball skills, skills he has acquired over a very long pinball career, skills that make him a nightmare for pinball players like you. If you choose not to challenge him to a game, that'll be the end of it. He will not look for you. He will not pursue you. But if you do challenge him, he will look for you, he will find you, you will play a game with him, and he will beat you.

#740 7 months ago
    elvis.gifelvis.gif
    #741 7 months ago

Poppa Pin Is the daddy to 6 non spike Pinball machines which makes him a Smart and knowledgeable collector with a good Elvis Haircut to boot !

2 weeks later
    #742 6 months ago

PinFever makes me realize that I need a music pinball in my collection again!
    (well other than foo fighters)

3 weeks later
    #743 5 months ago

He only sparingly talks to himself!

#744 5 months ago
    Quoted from HighProtein:

He only sparingly talks to himself!

He wonders, when he talks to himself, where the voices are coming from but enjoys the conversation.

#745 5 months ago
    Quoted from BoilerUp:

He wonders, when he talks to himself, where the voices are coming from but enjoys the conversation.

Boilerup has been a greater supporter and super helpful with some of my mod development, massive thanks...

#746 5 months ago

We have lost screaminr ...I can't say enough nice things about him ....such fun in the threads (had to be an awesome person). Many will miss him, including me.....

1 week later
    #747 5 months ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

We have lost screaminr ...I can't say enough nice things about him ....such fun in the threads (had to be an awesome person). Many will miss him, including me.....

R.I.P. SCREAMINR

#748 5 months ago

I will also miss Screaminr in multiple threads.HighProtein thanks for posting .This Pinsider will be missed.

1 week later
    #749 4 months ago

Inspires me to upgrade my JP, FOO and GZ!

#750 4 months ago

A good dude who knows the hobby and makes it his profession as well !

There are 769 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 16.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/say-something-nice-about-the-last-poster-in-this-thread/page/15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.