Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 785 posts
  • 292 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by Mr_Tantrum
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tenor (4).gif
    elvis.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    caveman (resized).jpg
    1524302938-indiana-jones-cards (resized).jpg
    0457d4e6efcb34bfab026e6c61b3bec7315364fa (resized).jpg
    Buckeyes (resized).jpg
    3753896452_87ae93e23d_z (resized).jpg
    a802d00e849c323bb5de970427864827 (resized).jpg
    4219FE7E-301C-4354-86F0-E8AF6BC08654 (resized).jpeg
    TheHeadMTV (resized).jpeg
    Burger Chef_16aed540fe (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    goldmember (resized).jpg
    There are 785 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 16.
    #651 2 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

swinks makes some great parts for our pinball community and beyond!

Atari_Daze has an awesome avatar.

1 week later
    #652 2 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

swinks makes some great parts for our pinball community and beyond!

Has the coolest Atari related avatar on pinside ever!

#653 2 years ago

One of life’s true gentlemen….

Quoted from HighProtein:

Has the coolest Atari related avatar on pinside ever!

1 week later
    #654 2 years ago

Freddykaboodle is a great aussie as he a Guns N' Roses pinball (which who doesn't like the group) and I think he is also a cook? I googled kaboodle and came up with a kitchen from down under. Kind of the best of both worlds + food!

#655 2 years ago

Grayman_EM has a hat. It is the worst-looking hat I've ever seen. When he bought his hat, I bet he got a free bowl of soup. Oh, it looks good on him though (this is the "something nice" part).

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    4 weeks later
    #656 2 years ago

That avatar makes me want to start doing pinball photography.

1 month later
    #657 2 years ago
    Quoted from HighProtein:

That avatar makes me want to start doing pinball photography.

You probably are a good person, shit heads don't usually get into photography lol

#658 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Grayman_EM has a hat. It is the worst-looking hat I've ever seen. When he bought his hat, I bet he got a free bowl of soup. Oh, it looks good on him though (this is the "something nice" part).[quoted image]

First that hat makes me look like Beechnut Stripe Gum! Here's a look back as well I am old enough to have seen it when it was first on TV.

mikespins doesn't have any EMs in his lineup but he does have some great looking pins and he's not from Jersey!

1 month later
    #659 1 year ago
    Quoted from Grayman_EM:

First that hat makes me look like Beechnut Stripe Gum! Here's a look back as well I am old enough to have seen it when it was first on TV.

mikespins doesn't have any EMs in his lineup but he does have some great looking pins and he's not from Jersey!

This video blows muh mind.
    Totally into retro stuff!

#660 1 year ago

Retro.

Pinball.

Gum.

Like the “new” EM in your collection. And then you find it...

And I like my PINBALL SAVED MY LIFE trucker cap.

#661 1 year ago

Caucasian2Step donates to PS, awesome!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #662 1 year ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Caucasian2Step donates to PS, awesome!
    [quoted image]

Rates Mousin' Around higher than Twilght Zone

1 month later
    #663 1 year ago
    Quoted from Caucasian2Step:

Retro.
    Pinball.
    Gum.
    Like the “new” EM in your collection. And then you find it...
    And I like my PINBALL SAVED MY LIFE trucker cap.

Probably my favorite reply on this thread!

2 months later
    #664 1 year ago
    Quoted from HighProtein:

Probably my favorite reply on this thread!

HighProtein smells...

good!

#665 1 year ago

Isochronic_Frost has an amazing collection.

#666 1 year ago
    Quoted from JBtheAVguy:

Isochronic_Frost has an amazing collection.

Thank you!
    When I was 3 years in, I only had 12 games, and half of them were non-working projects, some in pieces.

I bought 2 games I had really wanted a month before Covid happened! Then when Covid hit I worked nonstop, because we never shut down, and I was buying like crazy. I really appreciate where I am, and it still strikes me playing some of my games, “wow, when I got into pinball, I dreamed of being able to own this game, and now it’s right in front of me!”

Your collection is already robust! Who knows how deep you’ll be in 3 more years!

JBtheAVguy has a great avatar! If those are your kids, then you’re an awesome dad!

#667 1 year ago

Isochronic_Frost! Any Pinhead that has a wish list that large has to have a great mind!! Keep on keeping on!!!

#668 1 year ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

Isochronic_Frost! Any Pinhead that has a wish list that large has to have a great mind!! Keep on keeping on!!!

Hawkmoon is a “Rebel without a clue”.

1 month later
    #669 1 year ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Hawkmoon is a “Rebel without a clue”.

Fellow SKY JUMP owner!

#670 1 year ago
    Quoted from HighProtein:

Fellow SKY JUMP owner!

Sky Jump owners, unite!

HighProtein really likes Deadpool, a great game.

#671 1 year ago
    Quoted from Eightball88:

Sky Jump owners, unite!
    HighProtein really likes Deadpool, a great game.

I'm a Sky Jump owner like Eightball88 Great game!

1 week later
    #672 1 year ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

I'm a Sky Jump owner like Eightball88 Great game!

I am really missing poppapin in the Upvote Thread, and I really hope he is able to be back there soon!

#673 1 year ago

I really enjoy reading JohnnyPinball007 long posts.

#674 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

I really enjoy reading JohnnyPinball007 long posts.

Thanks!

Mrsiyufy has an awesome collection of pinball machines and has only been here for 2 years!

Mrsiyufy also lives in Vegas, and I think that is cool! I like the lower humidity out there.

The one time that I made a road trip through the desert, my damn ac in my car quit working, and it was in July.

I was lucky though, it had just rained, so all of the signs talking about beware of blowing sand, never happened, while I had to keep the windows rolled down passing through.

It was hot, but I did not sweat. Maybe I did sweat, but the dry heat evaporated it instantly, so my shirt was never wet.

The 80mph speed limit was sweet, with the windows rolled down, and me going 94mph.

The biggest thing that sucked was I couldn't listen to the radio, because the wind at high speeds was deafening enough.

(As far as the speed limit stuff, I do not get points if caught speeding, as long as I am going less than 15mph over the limit).

I confess, driving through the desert with no ac or radio did make me a tad crazy, not Chevy Chase crazy in the Vacation movie, but I did turn that old song that says: I went through the desert on a horse with no name into I went through the desert in a car with no ac, and I rarely had to pee.

I was so happy when I got back closer to home, and I saw trees, all over the place, and no more tumbleweeds and cactus and all of that.

Growing up, watching cartoons, I thought Roadrunner was fictional, until I seen that area.

The signs along the highway were very cool, like the continental divide sign, and the sign in like Death Valley or something saying you are at sea level now, or below sea level now, forgot what it said, I was worn out when I saw it.

Oh, and that old song that I liked by The Men, called Church of Logic Sin and love, that mentions the thing 50 miles ahead, do not miss, and all of that, it was cool seeing all of those billboards, and I should have stopped, but I was in a hurry, to get back home and get my damn ac fixed.

Anyway, I hope all of you have a really great weekend!

#675 1 year ago

JohnnyPinball007 despite his penchant for open air speed, patiently holds the door open for strangers well past the standard 5 second threshold.

#676 1 year ago
    Quoted from ATLpb:

JohnnyPinball007 despite his penchant for open air speed, patiently holds the door open for strangers well past the standard 5 second threshold.

ATLpb has an awesome Gameroom!

#677 1 year ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

ATLpb has an awesome Gameroom!

JP 007 loves 99X radio station

#678 1 year ago
    Quoted from Hayfarmer:

JP 007 loves 99X radio station

Hayfarmer has some awesome games, lots of land, and plenty of toys to enjoy all of that land.

He claims that he is retired now, but no one that really loves to work as much as he does really ever retires, always something to do.

#679 1 year ago

Johnny likes compliments which is why he posts in this thread so often.

#680 1 year ago
    Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

Johnny likes compliments which is why he posts in this thread so often.

Perfect handle! The word Slamtilt elicits an emotional response from me whenever I hear it. First and foremost: thank god that didn't happen to me, Damn, not again!, There goes the best game I have ever played!, Well shit..., I have got to find that!, son of a bitch!, I hope nobody saw that..., Ha Ha!, Couldn't they have come up with a better noise when that happens..., I see a giant finger wag in the display..., I'm goin home...

#681 1 year ago

I like heavy machinery at work.

#682 1 year ago

Meant to add it’s a cool profile pic.

#683 1 year ago

PoMC prefers the default Pinside backboard avatar. Not because it's trendy, but because he's been doing it for the last 9 years and he likes to stay with what works.

#684 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

PoMC prefers the default Pinside backboard avatar. Not because it's trendy, but because he's been doing it for the last 9 years and he likes to stay with what works.

I appreciate Mr_Tantrum thinking it is a conscious choice I made. In reality it was @Robin, the lovely owner of this site, who revoked my Avatar access because I was poking fun at Forceflow.

#685 1 year ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

I appreciate Mr_Tantrum thinking it is a conscious choice I made. In reality it was robin, the lovely owner of this site, who revoked my Avatar access because I was poking fun at Forceflow.

That’s Funny…perfect thread to explain that.

#686 1 year ago

whthrs166 wipes front to back and always leaves the toilet seat down

2 weeks later
    #687 1 year ago

Has an impressive JJP collection!

#688 1 year ago

HighProtein has rosey cheeks!

#689 1 year ago

ASAC_Schrader has a great collection !

#690 1 year ago

I bet Mrsiyufy gets to go to PHOF whenever he wants! I'm jealous!

#691 1 year ago

I hope poppapin will be allowed to post in the upvote thread again soon, he is missed there.

#693 1 year ago

Atari_Daze communicates very well. Proper grammar and punctuation. He’s very pleasant to chat with.

#694 1 year ago
    Quoted from ryanbrooks:

Atari_Daze communicates very well. Proper grammar and punctuation. He’s very pleasant to chat with.

Inspires the youth to wear groooovy glasses!

#695 1 year ago

Timing in this thread is challenging.

Obviously, I can say something nice about only those Pinsiders with whom I've actually interacted, but such Pinsiders are rarely the last person to have posted when I pop in. So, unless I get really lucky, I can't participate. Drat.
    If can take the liberty of praising an earlier poster, I will praise Caucasian2Step for his clever help with my TZ a couple of years ago. Thank you!

#696 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Timing in this thread is challenging.
    Obviously, I can say something nice about only those Pinsiders with whom I've actually interacted, but such Pinsiders are rarely the last person to have posted when I pop in. So, unless I get really lucky, I can't participate. Drat.
    If can take the liberty of praising an earlier poster, I will praise Caucasian2Step for his clever help with my TZ a couple of years ago. Thank you!

I hope Jason gets his ehoh soon, so he can enjoy it as we do ours. He seems like a patient guy

#697 1 year ago

PinMonk is kind in helping with issues.

#698 1 year ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I hope poppapin will be allowed to post in the upvote thread again soon, he is missed there.

Sorry JohnnyPinball007 it's a perma-eject, only the Pope or Robin can re-instate me.

#699 1 year ago

JohnnyPinball007 added some of the best content in the basement...props!!

#700 1 year ago

MK6PIN posted a very nice compliment.

There are 785 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 16.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.