Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 137 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Frax
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“The color pinball parts u want to develop most”

• hex nuts 5 votes
      23%
    • flange nuts 0 votes
    • bolts 1 vote
      5%
    • acorn nuts 2 votes
      9%
    • Led lights 1 vote
      5%
    • metal playfield 13 votes
      59%

(22 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

raw (resized).png
    Deez Nuts squirel (resized).jpg
    Bryan Cranston mike drop.gif
    Screenshot_2019-07-18-14-06-38 (resized).png
    Dv_v-9rUcAASqpb (resized).jpg
    PearlsGoNads (resized).jpg
    nuts (resized).jpg
    1563458829(1) (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    news-graphics-2006-_625661a (resized).png
    E0878907-E9FF-46C6-BC85-FBA52F46227A.gif
    AD39BCDC-4640-417A-8D73-2A0487C245BB (resized).jpeg
    NUTS (resized).jpg
    PearlsNutSack (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190717-081221 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190717-085223_Chrome (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luckydogg420.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 4 years ago

EricHadley you’ve downvoted him 10 times then show a pic that has him with 11 down votes, why all the hate? Where did you think he got then downvotes from. In my opinion it doesn’t look good on you.

I don’t mind the look of these nuts, although I doubt I’ll get them. I do t understand why your jumping on the hate train.

If you don’t like leds that’s ok, but there’s no need to show your hate, that doesn’t add anything positive to the conversation. There’s no need to start a rainbow puke thread to rip on these colored nuts.

I don’t think the OP is looking to scam anyone, just looking to sell their nuts. Calm down with the hate.

makeusgreater your eBay listing doesn’t ship to Canada. Just for your Information.

#39 4 years ago

English is obviously not his first language. I wouldn’t coheres Someone into using poor American slang to promote their product.

I doubt the OP realizes that “tea-bagging” is not a complement

#43 4 years ago

EricHadley good way to defend your actions. Instead of backing up your posts with a worthwhile reason, I get 2 more downvotes. Just keep mashing that downvote button, it has no effect on me. I’m more interested in hearing your point of view, even if I don’t agree.

#47 4 years ago
    Quoted from makeusgreater:

never mind. it's meaningless to argue with someone who only want to argue and prove he is right. i'm here not just because of we are a ebay seller but
    i personally loves Pinball. I like to surf various forums in my country as well as English forums. it's a funny thing for me. just enjoy it and ignore those prejudice.

That’s a great attitude for someone new here, these guys can be vicious to new people. If you’ve got thick skin, you’ll fit in well.

#54 4 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

WackyBrakke may have come off abrasive, but he's correct. if you look at makeusgreater's profile, he's created this thread and then posted the same ebay link to his product in no less than 10 other threads this morning.
    and while he may be a pinball fan, that's no way to make a first impression. I downvoted him as well in a few of the threads due to the same fact (and reported it to robin

All true.

But this isn’t the first time that new member has spammed multiple threads out of excitement, and the OP (original poster) had apologized immediately.

And
    If the OP is in fact the manufacturer of these nuts and not just an American reseller, then if you have a problem with the nuts not fitting properly, this would be the right place to try and get that fixed.

#79 4 years ago
    Quoted from tjw998:

Anyone else notice that in almost all of the photos that OP shows from the first post, none of the threads from the fasteners actually engage with the nylon of the locknuts?

Ya, but those almost all look like the nuts with a bottom flange and are screwed onto posts with plastic protectors. I wonder what the nuts without a flange would look like, and if the plastic protectors were removed I bet they would look more secure.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luckydogg420.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/say-goodbye-to-ordinary-ugly-nuts-on-ur-playfield-?tu=luckydogg420 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.